Forest Garden Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Forest Garden

How would you rate Forest Garden?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Angeline Jordan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Forest Garden in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Angeline Jordan
"Terrible service I received my summerhouse which was not worth the money I paid for it. Then constant calls and messages from them to arrange delivery despite me texting and emailing back saying they had delivered it second one dumped on my drive anyway while was out. Weeks later called me to arrange collection with no apology or explanation. Both were delivered with dents scratched and damage to wood. When put together the one we are keeping had to go out a buy extra wood to hold the floor together. Lots of gaps in the wood means rain will get in so I doubt it will last many years despite painting it. Whole experience shockingly poor!"
Forest Garden is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews