Forest Garden Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Forest Garden

How would you rate Forest Garden ?

"This company shouldn't be aloud to sell...the worse place to buy from.Shoddy service"
"Very poor promised delivery in 1 week and did not receive yet, now have another week to wait don't hold out much hope."
Angeline Jordan
"Terrible service I received my summerhouse which was not worth the money I paid for it. Then constant calls and messages from them to arrange delivery despite me texting and emailing back saying they had delivered it second one dumped on my drive anyway while was out. Weeks later called me to arrange collection with no apology or explanation. Both were delivered with dents scratched and damage to wood. When put together the one we are keeping had to go out a buy extra wood to hold the floor together. Lots of gaps in the wood means rain will get in so I doubt it will last many years despite painting it. Whole experience shockingly poor!"
Forest Garden is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews