Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Third Floor, Enterprise House, Ocean Way, Ocean Village

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
I am delighted with the excellent service I have received from the Foresters over the past 50 years
Excellent customer service always very helpful and friendly, competitive prices best investments for the your future.
i have found the site easy to use and very informative. Customer service staff are always polite and friendly. The member benefits are very good and have assisted me greatly with my teeth issues. The social events i have attended have been very enjoyable and have aided my wellbeing
Website is very easy to use and it is easy and quick to set up/manage accounts. Staff are always very helpful and polite when dealt with via email or online. Very good service and would recommend!
Initially I had problems logging in but after I was informed about two emails for this, the rest was easy.
This was very easy to set up online and with an incentive of cashback through a comparison site, which I received after a short period. The Interest rate offered is very competitive and my investment is safe with a good return in 1 to 5 years. I have only had the saving bond for 6 months so I am unable to give the Society more than 4 stars, however, I expect this will improve next year.
Happy with service so far, easy to talk to on phone with any queries. Only constructive point to raise would be making process of adding extra funds into LISA a bit simpler but it was hardly difficult. Also how to move Lodge you registered to is a bit unclear.
I'm a new member and am impressed with the communication from Foresters Friendly.
A simple process to join and a good track record of returns.
Very easy to set up. Really good to receive the little surprises throughout the year, such as the coffee voucher on birthdays.
Really impressed with the ease of starting a savings plan and we intend to continue saving with the Foresters. What has really pleased us is the contact from the local branch and the extra help provided which we had no idea about. We`ll certainly be making contact with the local branch and attending one of the planned activities. Thanks Foresters!
I asked for a LISA to be transferred from another provider, but you failed to do this correctly and promptly.
Hi Georgina, The quality of the service we provide is important to us and we aim to review/improve this as much as we can, based on feedback received from our members, so we appreciate you leaving this review for us. Having looked into this we can see that on this occasion the delay was due to the provider transferring your existing LISA to us, which is, unfortunately, out of our hands. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us either by email membersalesandservice@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or phone 0800 988 2418. Best wishes, Foresters Friendly
Excellent service, always handy to know they’re around.
5 stars and food way for investment and saving money.
They are very efficient, helpful and have great communication. They provide a good service and I'm very happy with everything so far.
Always friendly and informative to talk to about my savings I have built up.
Really straight forward and easy to apply for a new ISA account. Wish their online account were easier to access on an app, but overall am happy that I chose them over Scottish Friendly
It was the best reviewed on Martin Lewis' site. So I went for it and it has proved to be the best value for money amongst all the competitors. Keep up the good work!!
Friendly and easily accessible advice/service. Investments appear ethical and well founded. I have seen a good return and took advantage oc cashback. I will definitely re-invest for the 22-23 period.
Very happy with Foresters Friendly have dealt with my application very effectively and great customer service. Professional and polite.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.58 based on 495 reviews