Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Very helpful and pleased we took out a regards tax exempt regular savings plan. Of course time will tell as to how the plan performs as it is for a 10 year term. So far so good though
Hi Amanda, thank you very much for your review. If you need any information about your savings plan, please do call us on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
The policy was very simple to set up and the documents were clear and easy to read and understand. I value of saving my money with a friendly society who is their for it's members
Hi Russell, thank you very much for your review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters
I found it really easy to take out my savings plan with Foresters Friendly Society - the information was clear and the online process very simple. I like the communications I receive from Foresters, it really is (as their name says) friendly.
I have found that the Foresters Friendly Society consistantly offer excellent value products with first rate customer service. I applied on line for the product I was interested in and evrything was simple and straightforward.
I have had dealings with the Foresters for over 70 years and found them to be exceptionally good in all of their services. The Branch secretaries need to be congratulated for all the time and effort that they give.
Hi Derek, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a lovely review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan or would like to find out more about your membership benefits. Kind regards, Foresters
Very easy so set up and trustworthy society.
A Friendly Society that cares about its members with a range of competitive financial products. Financial Mutuals have that customer service edge..
I like your range of products and services and signing up online was easy.
Hello Foresters, Nice to hear from you. Email appreciated. Unfortunately due to the current situation with COVID 19 there have been no meetings to attend.
I was invited to join on the recommendation of Mrs Janet Cole and Mr Mel Cole who both express sincere virtue of becoming a member. Looking forward to being able to attend meetings in the future Thank you Pattie Forbes
We have been members for several years now and fully trust in the service and reputation if the society.
I have only been a member for a short time, but having attended a meeting with the group, I’ve been very impressed with everything I’ve learnt about the group and the support they offer its members.
I am a life member of the Foresters and knowing the ethics of the Society it seemed to me that it was a "no contest", when I wished to invest in monthly stocks and shares ISA!
I have been delighted with the help you have offered my daughter as an educational grant. It has really helped. Thank you
Very friendly ☺️
Very happy with everything. Customer service is great and was easy to set up. Only thing that would make it better, for me, would be an app or a part when you log on to see your savings total.
Great support and community
Easy to set up. I found exactly what I wanted with no fuss. Direct debit has been set up with no problems and I am very happy with the service.
Only just become a Member so am unable to give an answer.
One meal with members and one latter some time later then no further interaction because of Covid-19 restrictions (understandably)
TNone of your other questions are relevant
Efficient and quick service.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.61 based on 224 reviews