Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Helpful customer service over the phone and by email. An online portal and/or app would improve the customer experience.
Simple to use, affordable mid-term savings option.
Good plan for children
£525 in £350 out.??
Hi, thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear you weren't happy with our service. If you email us with your details and the best time to call you, we will ensure that a member of our team contacts you at your convenience. Our email is: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or please do feel free to call us on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
Super helpful when called for balance questions.
Very good polices for grandchildren. I have three and each one has a policy that will mature when they are 18 and the world becomes their oyster
Excellent customer service and a great product. It fills me with great confidence for the future to keep my money invested in Foresters. Thankyou.
Hi Pamela, thank you very much for your positive review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters
As a Foresters member I have contact with likeminded people
Very efficient and friendly ,easy to access
The name says it all. Fast efficient and above all friendly service. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Very easy to use and set up , feel like a valued customer
My husband and I took out savings plans at the same time, and we actually got a welcome phone call, which struck me as a nice personal touch.
I am so pleased to have a purchased a saving plan from Foresters Friendly Society. I was very surprised by the wide range of products on offer and was able to purchase a plan suitable for my needs. I hope to purchase another products in the coming financial. The process of purchasing was easy and the customer service team are excellent as well as the information provided on the website. I am very happy to be a member of Foresters Friendly Society.
Hi Jatinderpal, thank you very much for your 5 star review. If you need any more information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Foresters
Easy to set up a plan and good service provided.
Great service, efficient in sending over information and processing of application. Easily available to answer any queries I had.
A small plan but one which is for long term savings which I hope will be enough to give my kids something to ease my passing. Nice to be part of a traditional Friendly Society. Not yet applied or requested any member benefits but nice to know you have access to this unique support.
Friendly really is the correct word to describe my experience. I'm a lifetime member anyway, as my grandfather bought all his grandchildren lifetime membership, so Foresters Friendly were on my list of places to look for a LISA. I phoned a few days before my 40th birthday, and I have to say that they really went out of their way to help me open my LISA in time! Everyone I spoke to was so nice, and helpful. Email and on the telephone (I was unable to open the account online due to the impending deadline of my birthday!)
Hi Kate, thank you very much for your positive review and kind comments. If you need any more information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to call on: 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters
Vibrant and safe society to save money for the future. Saving with them for a while. I like their ethical aporocch.
Great product, great service. Easy to set everything up, paperwork came through quickly. All seems fine with the policy
Very good happy