Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
I am so pleased to have a purchased a saving plan from Foresters Friendly Society. I was very surprised by the wide range of products on offer and was able to purchase a plan suitable for my needs. I hope to purchase another products in the coming financial. The process of purchasing was easy and the customer service team are excellent as well as the information provided on the website. I am very happy to be a member of Foresters Friendly Society.
Hi Jatinderpal, thank you very much for your 5 star review. If you need any more information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, Foresters
Easy to set up a plan and good service provided.
Great service, efficient in sending over information and processing of application. Easily available to answer any queries I had.
Friendly really is the correct word to describe my experience. I'm a lifetime member anyway, as my grandfather bought all his grandchildren lifetime membership, so Foresters Friendly were on my list of places to look for a LISA. I phoned a few days before my 40th birthday, and I have to say that they really went out of their way to help me open my LISA in time! Everyone I spoke to was so nice, and helpful. Email and on the telephone (I was unable to open the account online due to the impending deadline of my birthday!)
Hi Kate, thank you very much for your positive review and kind comments. If you need any more information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to call on: 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters
Vibrant and safe society to save money for the future. Saving with them for a while. I like their ethical aporocch.
Great product, great service. Easy to set everything up, paperwork came through quickly. All seems fine with the policy
Very good happy
Don’t know any other society that help with so much with Adults & Children that need help , Foresters are brilliant and would certainly recommend
They were very helpful and i received the information i required.
Great help simple process
A pleasure to do business with. Very friendly and knowledgeable in responding to my requests. Local benefits too which was surprising.
Website clear, user friendly & product is great
Easy to apply. Would be nice to have either an online login or an app to see investment grow :)
I have had a FFsociety from birth as my grandparents and then parents had policies for, I then in turn had endownment policies for my children who now have policies of their own.
I can highly reccomend them.
I am now taking out another one.
Very easy to set up savings plan and nicefriendly email communication.
Hello, thank you very much for your positive review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
Great communication and they sent out a bulletin to say they had so many hampers for x amount of people - first come first served. I filled in the form and was so delighted that I actually received a hamster today. Thank you FF. very much appreciated.
Excellent service once again, i have been with foresters for 60 years,and have a number of lnvestments with them and can highly recommend them.
Applied for an Investment Bond online. Simple process to follow. Helpful staff who dealt with my follow up enquiry.
Hi Ewan, thank you very much for your nice review. If you need any information about your savings plan, please do get in touch on: 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
Wanted to get a decent interest rate from my investment ,and this was a good deal in a market where rates are very poor..Bonds seem to be the sensible way to go at present and the gift of an M and S voucher was a bonus..
Hi Nigel, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan or would like to find out more about your membership benefits. Kind regards, Foresters
I felt the advice received it was very informative and very friendly
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.59 based on 252 reviews