Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
The name says it all. Fast efficient and above all friendly service. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Very easy to use and set up , feel like a valued customer
My husband and I took out savings plans at the same time, and we actually got a welcome phone call, which struck me as a nice personal touch.
I am so pleased to have a purchased a saving plan from Foresters Friendly Society. I was very surprised by the wide range of products on offer and was able to purchase a plan suitable for my needs. I hope to purchase another products in the coming financial. The process of purchasing was easy and the customer service team are excellent as well as the information provided on the website. I am very happy to be a member of Foresters Friendly Society.
Easy to set up a plan and good service provided.
Great service, efficient in sending over information and processing of application. Easily available to answer any queries I had.
A small plan but one which is for long term savings which I hope will be enough to give my kids something to ease my passing. Nice to be part of a traditional Friendly Society. Not yet applied or requested any member benefits but nice to know you have access to this unique support.
Friendly really is the correct word to describe my experience. I'm a lifetime member anyway, as my grandfather bought all his grandchildren lifetime membership, so Foresters Friendly were on my list of places to look for a LISA. I phoned a few days before my 40th birthday, and I have to say that they really went out of their way to help me open my LISA in time! Everyone I spoke to was so nice, and helpful. Email and on the telephone (I was unable to open the account online due to the impending deadline of my birthday!)
Vibrant and safe society to save money for the future. Saving with them for a while. I like their ethical aporocch.
Great product, great service. Easy to set everything up, paperwork came through quickly. All seems fine with the policy
Very good happy
Don’t know any other society that help with so much with Adults & Children that need help , Foresters are brilliant and would certainly recommend
They were very helpful and i received the information i required.
FFS is very friendly, reliable and trustworthy building society. not much experience yet.
Great help simple process
A pleasure to do business with. Very friendly and knowledgeable in responding to my requests. Local benefits too which was surprising.
I found it very easy and straightforward process
Website clear, user friendly & product is great
Easy to apply. Would be nice to have either an online login or an app to see investment grow :)
The account itself is totally fine and meets my needs, however the customer service thus far in my experience has been poor.
Hi David, thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear you weren't pleased with our service. We’d be glad to look into this for you. Please email: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 with some more information and we’ll be in touch. Kind regards, Foresters.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.60 based on 222 reviews