Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Been with foresters over 30 years a fantastic company really glad I found you.
The savings product I am reviewing here is excellent; the £180 M & S vouchers offered after opening it were a big incentive; but my greatest praise is for the way the Foresters Friendly Society has always treated me as an individual and not just a component in a mass of customers. This is rare these days and the way the Foresters Friendly Society communicates with account-holders is excellent.
Really easy application and helpful communication.
Very easy to apply, quick to respond to queries, glad I invested my money with them
My Father-in-Law has been a member for years and highly recommends joining. I took out a Bond but I am surprised it is not possible to check balance/status etc. via an online account. Seems rather old fashioned for 2021.
Simply process to open ISA and suggested returns are better than most.
Great way to save for the future, also if you find you need a helping hand, the company has a range of grants you can apply for. The grants do not need to be paid back and helps a lot, I have used the service twice and has helped me.
The application process was straightforward, although I'd thought that I would be able to manage my account online.
Very impressed with the speed in which I received my documents
I had many on going savings with forester and I find them the best except not receiving my MS card that takes too long to receive . I am hoping it will better this time.
Hi Alexander, thank you for your review, sorry it has taken so long for you to receive your M&S gift card. If it still hasn't arrived, please do get in touch with our Member Services team on memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk and they'll be happy to help. Regards, Foresters.
Very good & informative easy to use.
The lady I spoke to was very informative and so helpful thank you all
Very easy to invest and paperwork arrived in 2 days.
A very easy hassle free company to save with.
Easy to deal with and great member benefits
Good communication and easy to understand products
Easy to set up and I am kept informed
I can't find anywhere that I can log on to my account to see what's happening with my money. I have an ISA account with another Friendly Society and it lets me log-on to see my account.
Hi Christine, thank you for your review. We know online account access is something our members have expressed an interest in, and it is something we are looking into. In the meantime, if you need any information about your savings plan or member benefits, please do call us on: 0800 988 2418 or email us: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk Kind regards, Foresters.
Opening a LISA was stress free and simple & service is always friendly and helpful. Would recommend.
My family and I have had savings plans for years with the Foresters and I have just opened a new ISA. The Foresters Friendly is a fantastic society. We have received great bonuses. education grants etc. and have enjoyed the social activities of my local court. I can't recommend them highly enough!
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.57 based on 325 reviews