Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Easy access to information, had a look at various products and picked one that suited me. Simple straight forward saving plan set up could not have been easier.
Hi Sandra, thank you very much for your positive review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters
I found the application process online straightforward, but am still waiting to receive any information by post.
Excellent service. Second to none
very simple and straightforward to apply. Thank you
Very easy process to apply for an account
Very trustworthy and very good service so far i have been using for 20 years
The process was straightforward and very simple, now we have to allow time for my ISA to perform over the nex5 few years.
I found the service very quick and efficient
I am very found of the Forester Friendly society as I had cashed my savings to pay for a mortgage deposit when I was in real need. Thank you
They have helped me several times over the years, it’s like having another family there for support and being a member since the day I was born means a lot to me and my family, the staff are always happy to help when needed at head office and it’s a great way to save and put money aside with amazing benefits
I took out a lump-sum investment with Foresters and nothing could have been easier or more straight forward.
Very good service, would like a website i could sign into to confirm my ISA
So far so good
Very good. Only critique is that, as far as I know, the online view of the account.
Very clear and simple to do as its a saving policy what I was looking for
Joining a friendly society is a feeling of belonging and not a number
I have been a member of the Foresters for six years.During that time i have had the opportunity to get involved with the activities of the society.I have attended two High Courts plus many area meetings,and through that i have met some very nice people.I have also encouraged members of my family to become fraternal members. To me the foresters offer a comprehesive list of worthwhile benefits.
Great company Also kept well informed with what’s going on
not a lot of feedback following opening an initial investment with Foresters ? aside from receiving an email to say a pack is on its way it does not seem possible to login online and check progress?
Hi Andrew, thank you for your comments. We know online account access is something our members have expressed an interest in and it is something we are looking into. In the meantime, if you need any information about your savings plan or member benefits, please do get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
Excellent efficient service