footycards.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend footycards.com

About footycards.com: We are the Match Attax Experts. Get the exact Match Attax cards you need from all seasons at unbeatable prices.

Verified Buyer

Card conditions very good and prompt service
Stephen Dodd
Verified Buyer

Makes it a lot easier instead of the dreadful swaps
Natasha Walker
Verified Buyer

It helped me to complete most of my card collection
Ross
Verified Buyer

Would highly reccomend this service fast delivery and and any problems they are quick to resolve things will be definitely ordering again
Nathan
Verified Buyer

Earlier than expected delivery and cards in mint condition and just as ordered, definitely use again
Mark Harris
Verified Buyer

good choice of cards, quick easy service.
Rosalind Sheppard
Verified Buyer

Arrived next day! and all correct - brilliant service.
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery, great service.
Nicola Rose
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with the best value football cards on the internet. Highly recommended.
Adrian Ashworth

arrived within 2 days and the cards were in 1st class condition
Dawn

Wow !!!!!

I ordered over 200 cards at 4.30 Friday afternoon; they were delivered to me Saturday morning, thats faster than Next !

I will definitely be using footycards again 10/10
Simon Pass

Accurate Picking - Fast Delivery - Perfect A+++++++++++
Steve Pike
Verified Buyer

Very efficient & speedy. Prices are generally good in comparison to other sellers & good level of service on the rare occasion that I've needed to contact them re an order.
Adrian Adams

Superb service. Superfast delivery
Michael Mattock
Verified Buyer

they always have the cards i want in stock
Scott Ross
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery,mint condition cards,very good price lots of choices
Tim Bridge

Very Good Website with fast delivery
Heidi Smith
Verified Reviewer

A fantastic service all round ????
Russell Cross
Verified Reviewer

This service is absolutely amazing. Don't waste your money buying packets of cards that your kids don't need. I have ordered nearly 60 cards to finish my kids collection that cost me just over a tenner. Footy cards upgraded my delivery for free and I had them within a Day!! I messed up with one card on the order and was one short to complete my boys collection. And do you know what, Footy cards customer service team agreed to send me this complementary!!! This is real service, and I am really happy. Looking forward to using your services agin for the Euro card collection. Thank you Footy cards.
Kenneth Moore
Verified Buyer

excellent communication, very speedy delivery and well protected cards. Fantastic service.
footycards.com is rated 4.96 based on 425 reviews