footycards.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend footycards.com

About footycards.com: We are the Match Attax Experts. Get the exact Match Attax cards you need from all seasons at unbeatable prices.

Matt Smith
Verified Buyer
"Really impressed with the service - the website was easy to use and, although not all cards which were needed were available, the cards ordered arrived with me very quickly (3 days later). Every card ordered was there, and they were packaged immaculately. Keep up the good work!"
"excellent speedy service,very happy,thankyou!!!!!"
"Quick, efficient- little lad happy ????????"
"Fantastic service. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Very prompt. Kept really well informed about your order. Would recommend 100%. Would have no hesitations about using this service."
"footycards is the best website ever !!!!!!!!"
William Parry
Verified Buyer
"Helping someone with there collection and purchased several cards the service I have found to be an exellent all round service and will use again"
"Amazing super speedy service. Great communication and fair pricing. Have ordered several times now and everything has always been perfect."
Dean Ellis
Verified Buyer
"cards arrived on time and I got the cards I asked for and all for a fraction of the cost if I had bought them in the shop RESULT."
Steve Pratt
Verified Buyer
"I've ordered twice now. Amazing service both times, really fast delivery. I have one very happy little boy. Thank you footycards"
"Used you twice now and found the service amazingly prompt, efficient, reliable and very good value. Really solid packaging too so everything has arrived in pristine condition. Another 5 star rating from me. No wonder you have such a stonkingly good average score. My 10 year old is delighted with my swaps with "someone down the pub". Thanks Ben"
"Brilliant condition and extra cards !"
"Completed collection at a fraction of the price I would've paid for random packets. Fantastic communications & so easy to order."
John Orley
Verified Buyer
"My Grandson is always excited when the cards arrived"
Janet Williamson
Verified Buyer
"All cards delivered quickly & a few extra for free!! The email alert service also means you don't have to keep checking the stock. Great service ????"
Brian Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Very good service cards delivered really quickly"
Deborah Jones
Verified Buyer
"Received cards promptly and true to order."
"Awesome service"
"Great stock, brilliant customer communication, and speedy dispatch."
"Easy and quick to order and delivered on time."
footycards.com is rated 4.95 based on 451 reviews