footycards.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend footycards.com

About footycards.com: We are the Match Attax Experts. Get the exact Match Attax cards you need from all seasons at unbeatable prices.

Verified Buyer

Brilliant service with an excellent website. You've made my grandson a very happy chap. Thank you.
Greg Law
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and speedy delivery . My son was so pleased to complete his collection without having to spend too much money . Would recommend this website to anybody
Gregg Barnes
Verified Buyer

Very easy website to navigate around.
Morgan Rees

Great service.
Peter Munnelly
Verified Buyer

Cards were for my grandson who was made up, the service I received from footycards .com was 1st class, they keep you fully informed at all times. Well done footycards staff.
Sally Smit
Verified Buyer

footycards provides a first rate service. My grand kids spend hours on this site with me when ever they stay and then play with the cards for hours on end.
Peter Sharps
Verified Buyer

arrived quickly spot on service I will recommend to anyone collecting match attax cards
Jason Fry
Verified Buyer

Simply put, amazing customer service. Emma could not have been more helpful, and made my 9 year old son happy on his birthday, by being kind, and helping a customer.
Rarely witnessed EXCELLENT service
Verified Buyer

What outstanding five star customer service I received from Emma. Thank you.
Matt Smith
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with the service - the website was easy to use and, although not all cards which were needed were available, the cards ordered arrived with me very quickly (3 days later). Every card ordered was there, and they were packaged immaculately. Keep up the good work!
Verified Buyer

excellent speedy service,very happy,thankyou!!!!!
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient- little lad happy ????????
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Very prompt. Kept really well informed about your order. Would recommend 100%. Would have no hesitations about using this service.
Lee
Verified Buyer

footycards is the best website ever !!!!!!!!
William Parry
Verified Buyer

Helping someone with there collection and purchased several cards the service I have found to be an exellent all round service and will use again
Verified Buyer

Amazing super speedy service. Great communication and fair pricing. Have ordered several times now and everything has always been perfect.
Dean Ellis
Verified Buyer

cards arrived on time and I got the cards I asked for and all for a fraction of the cost if I had bought them in the shop RESULT.
Steve Pratt
Verified Buyer

I've ordered twice now. Amazing service both times, really fast delivery. I have one very happy little boy. Thank you footycards
Ben
Verified Buyer

Used you twice now and found the service amazingly prompt, efficient, reliable and very good value. Really solid packaging too so everything has arrived in pristine condition. Another 5 star rating from me. No wonder you have such a stonkingly good average score. My 10 year old is delighted with my swaps with "someone down the pub". Thanks Ben
footycards.com is rated 4.95 based on 440 reviews