footycards.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend footycards.com

About footycards.com: We are the Match Attax Experts. Get the exact Match Attax cards you need from all seasons at unbeatable prices.

Robert Inglott
Verified Buyer
"I received my cards very quickly and I am very happy with the service. It was also a nice touch to receive some cards from the current season in an order with cards from the previous one!"
"The website is 100% user friendly. Easy to find what you want."
Stephen Beale
Verified Buyer
"User friendly web site and fast despatch o order which made my son very happy. Thank you"
William Bale
Verified Buyer
"Five stars all the way. I can not reccomend footycards more highly."
Thanks for a super review William, our first from an actual devil ! You will find some extra bonus points in your account as a thanks from us. TY
"it has not made me happy ordered book and tin on the 9th august and I expected a delivery by now as we pre ordered early"
The release date for your preorder was TODAY ! It would have been totally impossible to post out your order earlier. Totally unfair feedback
"Brilliant as always, quick delivery and mint condition."
Jane Swift
Verified Buyer
"A special Thanks to Emma for her outstanding customer care and attention to detail."
Joan Hastings
Verified Buyer
"so far my grandson is over the moon with what I have bought from footycards now waiting to hear if wilshere silver comes back in fingers crossed"
"quick delivery"
Brian Smith
Verified Buyer
"For their excellent service"
"Brilliant service with an excellent website. You've made my grandson a very happy chap. Thank you."
"Brilliant service and speedy delivery . My son was so pleased to complete his collection without having to spend too much money . Would recommend this website to anybody"
Gregg Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to navigate around."
Morgan Rees
"Great service."
Peter Munnelly
Verified Buyer
"Cards were for my grandson who was made up, the service I received from footycards .com was 1st class, they keep you fully informed at all times. Well done footycards staff."
Sally Smit
Verified Buyer
"footycards provides a first rate service. My grand kids spend hours on this site with me when ever they stay and then play with the cards for hours on end."
Peter Sharps
Verified Buyer
"arrived quickly spot on service I will recommend to anyone collecting match attax cards"
"Simply put, amazing customer service. Emma could not have been more helpful, and made my 9 year old son happy on his birthday, by being kind, and helping a customer. Rarely witnessed EXCELLENT service"
"What outstanding five star customer service I received from Emma. Thank you."
Matt Smith
Verified Buyer
"Really impressed with the service - the website was easy to use and, although not all cards which were needed were available, the cards ordered arrived with me very quickly (3 days later). Every card ordered was there, and they were packaged immaculately. Keep up the good work!"
footycards.com is rated 4.95 based on 450 reviews