Football-Authentica.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Football-Authentica.co.uk

Tell us how Football-Authentica.co.uk made you happy

"Efficient service and Super Fast dispatching."
"Wonderful service , Official merchandise , Amazing site in general"
"Safety, original, shirts and a new patch He's a great person...…."
"Great deal Everything is authentic"
"Its a good shop they have alot of classic name prints and badges i ordered the portugal ronaldo name print and it was there in a few days its a good shop!"
"I've bought numerous times from Football Authentica, always top quality service and products. They go above and beyond to get what you want, often things you can't get anywhere else. Super helpful, and i will buy from them for anything i need in the future"
"Worst customer experience I have ever had! They not only showed how unprofessional they are but when I had addressed a shipping issue they told me "It's not our problem" followed by "I'm scared to be talking to you" because I told them that USPS said it's a Royal Mail issue. A bunch of scammers that don't sell authentic shirts, patches, etc. but cheap Chinese versions. Will never buy again from them."
oh my god - TOTAL NONSENSE!!!!
the item is in usa pot service still with usps - how can it be a royal mail issue as it in usa - you havnt recieved so how can you blatantly lie and say cheap copys and abuse the review system - sorry to say but this idiot is trying to hurt my business by lying and talking garbage - shame on you michael goncalves you lying scumbag - OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW WE ONLY SELL OFFICIAL ITEMS AND ARE A GROWTH COMPANY!!!!
i have zero tolerance for this abuse and lies and will take this further with our legal department as we have all messages and we have your contact details on our system
everything you read above review is basically TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!

Darren@FA UK
"Good service!! Will buy again!!"
"All very good! Very trustable :)"
"Good speed and awesome condition! Thank you."
"Items delivered in good condition"
"Good quality clothing at a great price"
"reliable shop. prompt postage."
"Very happy with the top I purchased. Super quick despatch & delivery. Kept me up dated on progress of my order. I can highly recommend this company."
"Fast shipping and good item."
"nice item, good shipping"
"Great service and would buy again."
"Perfect transaction, twice I have placed order and had no problems!"
"I bought on Saturday a stilscreen and 2 badges They shipped my items 1 hour later and I recived my pack on Thursday! Everything is perfect!"
"Excellent seller, everything was good. Regards from Argentina"
Football-Authentica.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 42 reviews