Football-Authentica.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Football-Authentica.co.uk
Read Football-Authentica.co.uk Reviews

07775204627

Tell us how Football-Authentica.co.uk made you happy
I wasn't sure about this site at first but I'm so glad I ordered from them. My shirt came exactly as described, decent price too. Came new with all original labels and packaging. Really fast communication too, he replied very quickly to my question, will definitely be buying from here again , thanks a lot
I was actually not too sure if it was safe. But I decided to give it a try by buying LaLiga patch and oh my world, delivery was quick and the quality was on point. I will be buying more from football authentica.
Great quality and fast delivery. I will definitely order again!
Excellent and fast delivery
Excellent service, they really are a serious company. Fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks from Brazil
Excellent service, items exactly as described, arrived earlier than expected 👍👍
I would use this company again. Communication was great, they emailed me at all stages. Dispatch and delivery was really quick, even although it was over the Christmas holidays. I would highly recommend this company.
top notch professional service - i recommend this place to all
rare patches and prints
fast shipping - well appy'
il be back as arnie says :)
fast shipping,top quality items,fast shipping,very nice company to deal with
Good quality, reasonably priced, speedy delivery and most notably, excellent customer service! Will continue to support for sure. Many thanks DarrenFA@uk and Co.
Efficient service and Super Fast dispatching.
Wonderful service , Official merchandise , Amazing site in general
Safety, original, shirts and a new patch
He's a great person...….
Great deal
Everything is authentic
Its a good shop they have alot of classic name prints and badges i ordered the portugal ronaldo name print and it was there in a few days its a good shop!
I've bought numerous times from Football Authentica, always top quality service and products.

They go above and beyond to get what you want, often things you can't get anywhere else.

Super helpful, and i will buy from them for anything i need in the future
Worst customer experience I have ever had!
They not only showed how unprofessional they are but when I had addressed a shipping issue they told me "It's not our problem" followed by "I'm scared to be talking to you" because I told them that USPS said it's a Royal Mail issue. A bunch of scammers that don't sell authentic shirts, patches, etc. but cheap Chinese versions. Will never buy again from them.
oh my god - TOTAL NONSENSE!!!!
the item is in usa pot service still with usps - how can it be a royal mail issue as it in usa - you havnt recieved so how can you blatantly lie and say cheap copys and abuse the review system - sorry to say but this idiot is trying to hurt my business by lying and talking garbage - shame on you michael goncalves you lying scumbag - OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW WE ONLY SELL OFFICIAL ITEMS AND ARE A GROWTH COMPANY!!!!
i have zero tolerance for this abuse and lies and will take this further with our legal department as we have all messages and we have your contact details on our system
everything you read above review is basically TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!

Darren@FA UK
Good service!! Will buy again!!
All very good! Very trustable :)
Good speed and awesome condition! Thank you.
Football-Authentica.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 52 reviews