Football-Authentica.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Football-Authentica.co.uk
Read Football-Authentica.co.uk Reviews

07775204627

Tell us how Football-Authentica.co.uk made you happy
Really easy to use site to order and very fast delivery. Great place for footy goodies. Cheers to everyone at Football-Authentica.co.uk. Keep up the hard work and take care.
excellent products and service - quick shipping and comms
very happy indeed
When I inquired about the product before ordering, I got a quick answer from them. But when I asked for a return, they are ignoring my request.
The Items went past 2 week return policy as stated - please read/see our terms and conditions upon purchase
Thanks
One very happy husband! Excellent service and quality! Rangers top arrived within 48hrs, tracked! Will deffo order again. Perfect fit too!
I wasn't sure about this site at first but I'm so glad I ordered from them. My shirt came exactly as described, decent price too. Came new with all original labels and packaging. Really fast communication too, he replied very quickly to my question, will definitely be buying from here again , thanks a lot
I was actually not too sure if it was safe. But I decided to give it a try by buying LaLiga patch and oh my world, delivery was quick and the quality was on point. I will be buying more from football authentica.
Great quality and fast delivery. I will definitely order again!
Excellent and fast delivery
Excellent service, they really are a serious company. Fast shipping and great packaging. Thanks from Brazil
Excellent service, items exactly as described, arrived earlier than expected 👍👍
I would use this company again. Communication was great, they emailed me at all stages. Dispatch and delivery was really quick, even although it was over the Christmas holidays. I would highly recommend this company.
top notch professional service - i recommend this place to all
rare patches and prints
fast shipping - well appy'
il be back as arnie says :)
fast shipping,top quality items,fast shipping,very nice company to deal with
Good quality, reasonably priced, speedy delivery and most notably, excellent customer service! Will continue to support for sure. Many thanks DarrenFA@uk and Co.
Efficient service and Super Fast dispatching.
Wonderful service , Official merchandise , Amazing site in general
Safety, original, shirts and a new patch
He's a great person...….
Great deal
Everything is authentic
Its a good shop they have alot of classic name prints and badges i ordered the portugal ronaldo name print and it was there in a few days its a good shop!
I've bought numerous times from Football Authentica, always top quality service and products.

They go above and beyond to get what you want, often things you can't get anywhere else.

Super helpful, and i will buy from them for anything i need in the future
Football-Authentica.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 56 reviews