Footasylum Delivery Reviews

Footasylum have a Delivery Grade of E.

E

E

Delivery - Slow

49.38%
Industry Average
" Website claims 24 hr delivery if ordered by 20th December. "
posted 2 weeks ago - N Goulbourne
" Came back home from work and no jacket and no card has been left by yodel delivery service. "
posted 1 month ago - Radek Kania
" Ordered online and paid for next day delivery this was last Wednesday, it is now Monday. I have not received the item or even had any communication to say the item has been dispatched but they were quick enough to take the money out of my bank. I will not use Footasylum again, I have a very disappointed teenager waiting for his trainers, shocking service. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Unfortunately they did not made us happy at all! I ordered online a jacket for my son, I paid for delivery ,we waited a week to receive it, but not even a text or anything to let us know what happening with our order, I visited the shop personal to asked , one time, then second time I found a very nice lady who worked in the shop in that day, she checked for us, did not found any trace of our order, than called customer service, who said to her our order have been canceled, without to inform us at all! What kind of service is this? We really not deserve a little bit of respect as customers? So , a long story short, a very bad experience online! P. "
posted 1 month ago - Justin Ilean
" Delivery still hasn't arrived, it's been over a week now. Wish I read the reviews before ordering from this company! "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered trainers for collect in store, once timescale had passed and hadn’t heard anything queried delivery status on live chat to be told order is ready for collection. "
posted 4 months ago - Stephanie
" Paid extra for next delivery but still haven’t received my order. It’s been 2 days since I made my order. Not acceptable. Very poor service. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Customer service is very poor put order in for next day delivery and 3 days later haven't received it it was for 3 kids going back to school and have to miss there first day "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Great trainers, but very poor delivery service from Yodel. Will not order again while Foot Asylum continue to use Yodel as their delivery partner. Very uninterested customer dervice from both Footasylum & Yodel. "
posted 7 months ago - David Masson
" Don't deliver on promises. Paid extra for next day delivery and still waiting three working days later. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous