Footasylum Delivery Reviews

Footasylum have a Delivery Grade of D.

D

D

Delivery - Average

50.79%
Industry Average
" Great trainers, but very poor delivery service from Yodel. Will not order again while Foot Asylum continue to use Yodel as their delivery partner. Very uninterested customer dervice from both Footasylum & Yodel. "
posted 2 months ago - David Masson
" Don't deliver on promises. Paid extra for next day delivery and still waiting three working days later. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" Paid the extra for a sunday delivery, as urgently needed these for the next day, and got delivered no problem. Opened the box and the pair of trainers was not a matching pair!!!! Obviously staff don't check the goods that they are sending out....customer service over the phone is useless also. Would rather pay the extra at a most respectful company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!! "
posted 6 months ago - NG
" I paid for standard delivery and was concerned when two weeks later i still had not received my item or any correspondence/update as to where my order was. "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" 99 for my grandson for Christmas on 19 December and was given delivery time of 3 days. "
posted 6 months ago - Lilian Deery
" Just worse awful dodgy company Actually I bought two bomber jacket from foot asylum website When I received my percel I just shocked Actually on the percel they clearly mentioned two bomber jacket but when I opened it I saw only one jakeat Then straight way I called them but they didn’t receive my call even I called them about 100 time but still they ignore Then I emailed them Then they respond they will investigate I send them clear picture of percel After they investigate They send me a email They are going to send me a new order next day delivery But today nearly one month They didn’t send me My percel Even they send me dodgy email for collaction from there birmingham bullring store for percel but when I go there store They didn’t find my percel Even they said They can’t do anything about my problem Just they ignore nd said sorry for big trouble So this is a biggest dodgy company Worse customer service Worse delivery service They are just playing with innocent customers Please boycott this dodgy company Never ever buy anything from this company especially from online "
posted 7 months ago - Rahman
" I waited around all day and didn't get the delivery, as it's Christmas time I thought I'd allow a day for delay as it's a busy period. "
posted 7 months ago - Parris
" Placed my order on the 19th therefore they stated it would come in time for Christmas with standard delivery, on the 23rd I emailed customer service because the money had been taken out of my bank account and I had still not recieved an delivery number which allows me to track the item, the email I got back said they were out of stock, so at this point it was two days before Christmas and if I hadn’t had emailed them that night to see why they hadn’t been dispatched I would still have been waiting as no email was sent to me apart from one saying thanks for your order it will be dispatched as soon as possible. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered a tracksuit for my sons Christmas yesterday and got it for next day delivery. I only received the hoodie and I have been trying to get through to them all day I’ve sent 2 emails to them facebooked them and phoned over 300 times I’ve had no response from anyone "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" I ordered some stuff for my son on 15th and paid extra for next day delivery. "
posted 7 months ago - Daniyal Khan