Footasylum Insights

Footasylum have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

C-

A-

Price - Excellent

87.50%
Industry Average
" Deliver was extremely fast, best price and was kept up to date on delivery "
- Anonymous
" Good price and quick delivery "
- Anonymous
" Good quality items at competitive prices with cutting edge faction choices "
- Ben Mcandrew
Write your review on Footasylum
E

Delivery - Slow

49.40%
Industry Average
" Ordered online for an in-store pickup having been in to the store twice to check for delivery with no sign of my order on both occasions no text or email to confirm delivery only the initial email to confirm purchase and payment. "
- Ann Masters
" Website claims 24 hr delivery if ordered by 20th December. "
- N Goulbourne
" Came back home from work and no jacket and no card has been left by yodel delivery service. "
- Radek Kania
F

Refunds - Difficult

32.81%
Industry Average
" Took money for my daughters main xmas present. Did not come, only found out this would be the case by contacting them. Tried several times before xmas to contact a just got answer phone. Refund promised in an email confirmation on 28th of Dec. Never happened! Contacted them again on 17th Jan and promised my refund within 5 working days. Total shambles. AVOID "
- Andrew
" Refunded two separate items first one was 21st dec and now 9 jan and still not back in my bank - having to raise a disputed for the two refunds total of £150 ( in store transactions ) "
- Anonymous
" Requested to cancel order and have refund. "
- N Goulbourne
D

Customer Service - Average

53.85%
Industry Average
" First and last time shopping with FA. Got my order today, smell, dirty and obviously used trainers complete with human hair stuck on the inside! I'm so grossed out and disgusted. Contacted Customer Services who apologised but want me to go out of my way to return the item. There is no collection service, not even in a situation like this. AVOID! "
- AC
" Compleatly shoddy service, Didn't give what was ordered on their website, then argued that I got it wrong, I offered a photo of the webpage clearly showing the advertised product, Would i use agin, Never as long as I have a Hole in my A*%e "
- Scouse
" I took them into the store ,whilst in the store the service i recieved was appauling and they then turned around and said that they couldnt exchange them because apparently they were dirty. "
- Sam