Footasylum Insights

Footasylum have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

C-

A

Price - Excellent

90.91%
Industry Average
" Good quality items at competitive prices with cutting edge faction choices "
- Ben Mcandrew
" Great price, fast delivery. Great shopping experience "
- Mujtaba
" Nice hoodie, good price "
Write your review on Footasylum
E

Delivery - Slow

48.48%
Industry Average
" Waiting for a product that didn't arrive after contacting them they said they didn't have any order information and said they'd discount my order by 10% and do next day delivery, to which I agreed and then that didn't materialise! "
- Anonymous
" Paid extra for next delivery but still haven’t received my order. It’s been 2 days since I made my order. Not acceptable. Very poor service. "
- Anonymous
" Customer service is very poor put order in for next day delivery and 3 days later haven't received it it was for 3 kids going back to school and have to miss there first day "
F

Refunds - Difficult

28.00%
Industry Average
" Awful service. Ordered some vans and they didn’t show up for 8 days so I had to email and chase up where they were, apparently they are out of stock and they hadn’t updated their website. Yet they still took my money ! Still waiting for my refund after 2 days. "
- Anonymous
" I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. "
- MICHAEL
" I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. "
- Mike
D

Customer Service - Average

53.49%
- Anonymous
" Poor quality t-shirt. One wash and the colours faded off. Even a fake would have been better quality. Customer services very unhelpful, would not recommend shopping at Foot Asylum. Wast of money "
- Anonymous

Get ready for our phone call!