Footasylum Insights

Footasylum have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

C-

A

Price - Excellent

91.67%
Industry Average
" Good price and quick delivery "
- Anonymous
" Good quality items at competitive prices with cutting edge faction choices "
- Ben Mcandrew
" Great price, fast delivery. Great shopping experience "
- Mujtaba
Write your review on Footasylum
E

Delivery - Slow

49.30%
Industry Average
" Ordered trainers for collect in store, once timescale had passed and hadn’t heard anything queried delivery status on live chat to be told order is ready for collection. "
- Stephanie
" Paid extra for next delivery but still haven’t received my order. It’s been 2 days since I made my order. Not acceptable. Very poor service. "
- Anonymous
" Customer service is very poor put order in for next day delivery and 3 days later haven't received it it was for 3 kids going back to school and have to miss there first day "
F

Refunds - Difficult

28.00%
Industry Average
" Awful service. Ordered some vans and they didn’t show up for 8 days so I had to email and chase up where they were, apparently they are out of stock and they hadn’t updated their website. Yet they still took my money ! Still waiting for my refund after 2 days. "
- Anonymous
" I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. "
- MICHAEL
" I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. "
- Mike
D

Customer Service - Average

52.75%
Industry Average
" Make the trip to store to be told no deliveries are arriving, store staff called customer service line and I was told trainers would be sent next day delivery to my home address instead. "
- Stephanie