Footasylum Reviews

Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear

Tell us how Footasylum made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I would give them zero if I could. Poor customer service. Goods not arrived. No refund offered. Customer service number unanswered and Facebook complaints ignored. Probably the worst retailer on the high street. I expect it to go bust soon given its disdain for its customers."
Are you Footasylum? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Footasylum receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered a tracksuit for my sons Christmas yesterday and got it for next day delivery. I only received the hoodie and I have been trying to get through to them all day I’ve sent 2 emails to them facebooked them and phoned over 300 times I’ve had no response from anyone"
"I ordered some stuff for my son on 15th and paid extra for next day delivery. Where is my parcel? You people have ruined my son's birthday and you have no courtesy to reply me as I sent you three emails. This is worst service I've ever received. If you people are so busy during Xmas time then why are you still taking orders for next day delivery and why are you still open when you can not handle the customers???? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM - THEY SIMPLY DO NOT CARE!"
"Ordered items for Christmas present for grandson. Never arrived. Promised refund AFTER Christmas. What a joke."
"Items sent for Christmas present for grandson. Never arrived after 1 week. Promised refund AFTER Christmas. What a joke."
"Ordered on 12th December then spend 5 days trying to get through to customer services get told on 21st out of stock will refund you. Spent 34 mins on phone to be hung up on then a further 17mins shocking customer service from a joke of a company who don't care about your custom. If I hadn'r soent time chasing them wouldn't have got anywhere."
"Never got my order. Noone has replied to my emails. Noone answers the phone. Xmas present ruined. Do not order off this company. I wish i had read the reviews first. Awful experience"
"The website allowed me to purchase a pair of trainers and a coat then 3 days later, after taking my money they sent an email to say part of my order could not be fulfilled and they would return my money in 3-5 days."
"Great price, fast delivery. Great shopping experience"
"Ordered on the 5th December money taken out of my account on the 6th goods still haven't been despatched and foot asylum promise to ring me back and haven't I've asked for a refund having to involve PayPal to get my money back"
"Nice hoodie, good price"
"Order placed 3rd Dec. Money taken 5th Dec by the 10th I had received nothing so I rang customer services, was told my parcel had gone awol, lady reordered for me and said would be put on next day delivery. 13th Dec still nothing rang again to be told yet again my parcel had gone awol, this time told Hermes would not be the courier they used and order would again be next day delivery !! Rang again on 15th to make sure my parcel was on its way, told they would ring me back as she wanted to speak to the warehouse to ask where my order was. I rang back over 2hours later as no one had bothered to get back to me. I asked for a refund as I had had enough of the incompetence of all involved. Have not even received an email to tell me they are refunding my account. It has cost me nearly £9 so far to speak to customer services from my landline phone which you have to wait an age to speak to someone, also on 2 occasions someone answered phone then put it straight back down meaning I have to ring back again costing more time and money,and no doubt I will have to spend more trying to get my money back. No one answers the numerous emails I've sent either."
"Did an online order for home delivery via Hermes on 04.12.17. today is 15.12.17 and still no delivery but money has been taken from my account! I've ordered from footasylum previously and had no problems but this was a rather large order for women's clothing and 11 days later still no delivery! Footasylum have confirmed yesterday the parcel has 'gone missing' and that I will be issued a refund in 3-5 working days! Absolute joke, online tracking with Hermes is constantly changing description and has apparently been in transit for the past 6 days! DO NOT ORDER ONLINE FROM FOOTASYLUM AS PARCELS 'GO MISSING'"
"Having used many online stores to purchase goods I would say Footasylum stand out from others because the speed at which they process orders and provide regular updates from dispatch to actual delivery. The handover to their couriers is just as efficient with regular texts or emails to keep you posted on where your order is. Returning items for a refund is dealt with promptly once they reach Footasylum the money is back in your account before you know it compared to other online stores I've used recently."
"I ordered on 23rd of November and have not received my order . Firstly I was told it was because I’d ordered on Black Friday and it was busy !! Then told the order was lost by Hermes !!! Reordered to be told it was lost again and not reordered . No emails responding to my enquiries and 8 phone calls later it’s been handed to the refund team !! Absolutely disgusting service and told I couldn’t have a refund because it was lost and I had to wait for it to be found !!! Now I’ve got to hope it gets refunded and sooner rather than later . I’m never ordering from them again . So if you’re planning too keep your fingers crossed you receive your order 😡"
"Very helpful staff. Great selection and good quality products. So much choice no need to go anywhere else."
"Prompt delivery excellent service Great trainers"
"Absolutely fucking worthless idiots working at the footasylum outside the bullring. They have no idea what's going on. Not to mention there customer service is total AIDS when you ask them for help they give you the wrong advice and they're just dopes. One of the workers in footasylum was really rude. I asked her for something and she was so snappy. She seemed a little retarded anyways so... Basically do not buy anything from this shop unless you're certain you've checked the item 1000 times as most of there clothing is faulty."
"Brought from the shop, not online. Staff were friendly and helped me during my time there. Walked out with a pair of shoes i love!"
"Ordered Adidas flux to be told by friends item fake!! Emailed Adidas who Confirmed fake trainers Do not use!!£"
Footasylum is rated 2.26 based on 144 reviews