Footasylum Reviews

Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear

How would you rate Footasylum ?

"they are obviously bad quality checkout scamadvisor and you can type in the website to see if they're trustworthy and not selling fakes YOU NEED TOO CHECK ITTTTTTTTTTT"
David Masson
"Great trainers, but very poor delivery service from Yodel. Will not order again while Foot Asylum continue to use Yodel as their delivery partner. Very uninterested customer dervice from both Footasylum & Yodel."
"I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. Shop don't see fault in shoes, customer service asking to send them back to warehouse and wait up to 28 days to check if I'm not laying, it is a joke. I asked for new, not faulty shoes. It is that hard to deal with customer issue?I spend £70 for shoes that I cannot wear due to pain from shoe pressure on my feet. Very poor customer service, I will never use Footasylum shop again. When I posted review they replayed that they will look into more details. But nothing changed as they don’t trust customers and policy is more important then happy customer."
"I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. Shop don't see fault in shoes, customer service asking to send them back to warehouse and wait up to 28 days to check if I'm not laying, it is a joke. I asked for new, not faulty shoes. It is that hard to deal with customer issue?I spend £70 for shoes that I cannot wear due to pain from shoe pressure on my feet. Very poor customer service, I will never use Footasylum shop again."
"Never ever buying anything from there ever again, don't even think of looking at Thier customer services because that's how bad it is."
"Fast delievery. The lady who delivered my order were lovely. And they arrived in good time."
Elmar Koeller
"fats handling, easy payment"
"Don't deliver on promises. Paid extra for next day delivery and still waiting three working days later."
Darren Welsh
Verified Reviewer
"I placed an order online this morning for a pair of trainers and upon checking the order confirmation they are the wrong size. So i called to have this amended which you are unable to do? This is a basic task in any sort of online retail environment. So as a result, I requested that the order be cancelled as your website does not offer this facility, again basic practice for any modern retail business. AGAIN, I was told sorry we can’t do that all I can do is email the warehouse and request that the order be pulled and it'll take us 5 days to refund your money. So, my best option is to have the wrong shoes delivered and exchange them in store which if I had the time I would have just went to the store and bought them anyway. I think your operations team are needing to have a good look at how you run your order processing absolute amateurs."
Ben Mcandrew
"Good quality items at competitive prices with cutting edge faction choices"
"Awful company customer service is a joke lost my return item £119.99 down the pan the company is a joke."
"Paid the extra for a sunday delivery, as urgently needed these for the next day, and got delivered no problem. Opened the box and the pair of trainers was not a matching pair!!!! Obviously staff don't check the goods that they are sending out....customer service over the phone is useless also. Would rather pay the extra at a most respectful company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!"
"Awful experience, will not order from here again! I ordered a hoodie from Footasylum for my partner's birthday present. I paid for standard delivery and was concerned when two weeks later i still had not received my item or any correspondence/update as to where my order was. I decided to email Footasylum but had no response, I messaged them on twitter, facebook, left an enquiry on the website and emailed them a further two times. Two weeks later I finally got a reply to say that my order had sold out when I purchased it. I asked why I had not been informed and said that i would like a full refund and my postage and packaging payment refunded. I received no apology and had to chase them up again as they said my payment had been returned and should be in my bank in 3 - 5 working days. 7 days have now passed and I have stil not recieved my refund or any explanation! It has been a ridicolous amount of time and they are blatantly lieing about refunding me and I have had no apology. I will not be using them again and have still not had my money back! Absolutley shocking!"
"I ordered a pair of trainers costing €129.99 for my grandson for Christmas on 19 December and was given delivery time of 3 days. I emailed customer services when 3 days was up and no trainers arrived and was assured they would be arriving before Christmas but this didn't happen. I didn't receive trainers until 27 December and despite several emails have never received a reply. Would never order from this company again and am sorry I didn't read reviews before I placed order."
"Customer care rubbish. Ordered £300 pounds worh of goods to be delivered on th 22nsd December20017. What was delivered was 1 item in a tiny bag. Courier dumped it and left without signature. Ordered 2 sweatshirts, a pair of trainers and t shirt. We have tiny bag that held a t shirt. 6 emails with a promise to solve situation 2 telephone conversations with a promise of a call back from manager. All with a time limit. DO NOT USE EVER."
"Simple rules footasylum needs to put in place.... DON`T process payment before dispatch ! DON`T sell and take payment for items that you don`t have ! DON`T sit on peoples money stopping them from buying items that actually exist ! Answer your emails ! Employ staff to answer the phones ! Check that orders are processed ! Inform buyers that there is a problem in reasonable time... don`t just wait until they chase up the order ! Learn how to APOLOGISE for your mistakes ! This is how to run a decent company...It`s not rocket science SORRY FOOTASYLUM BUT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER ASAP !! P.S. I would have given "0" stars if possible"
"Just worse awful dodgy company Actually I bought two bomber jacket from foot asylum website When I received my percel I just shocked Actually on the percel they clearly mentioned two bomber jacket but when I opened it I saw only one jakeat Then straight way I called them but they didn’t receive my call even I called them about 100 time but still they ignore Then I emailed them Then they respond they will investigate I send them clear picture of percel After they investigate They send me a email They are going to send me a new order next day delivery But today nearly one month They didn’t send me My percel Even they send me dodgy email for collaction from there birmingham bullring store for percel but when I go there store They didn’t find my percel Even they said They can’t do anything about my problem Just they ignore nd said sorry for big trouble So this is a biggest dodgy company Worse customer service Worse delivery service They are just playing with innocent customers Please boycott this dodgy company Never ever buy anything from this company especially from online"
"Customer service is fucking poor. Been 3 days still no fucking email of where my order is and when it’s arriving. EmAiled then twice and messaged them on social media few times, no message still. We should sue FootAsylum."
"Recived birthay gift in good time but missing a shoes lace.quick and efficency to replace but after 3 attempt they could not obtain correct laces.They offered 5.00 refund which I'm still waiting for.Will not be using this company again."
"Ordered my girlfriend new trainers on the 6th December for xmas, notjing has arrived. All contact has been ignored. I am now out of pocket by £60! Footayslum has stolen my money. I have visited the local store and they fobbed me off also, explaining someone would call from HO within 24hrs. That was 7 days ago. Sort it out, as there are endless reviews all saying the same thing. Disgusting."
Footasylum is rated 2.23 based on 126 reviews