Footasylum Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Footasylum deliver?

How can I contact Footasylum?

About Footasylum: At Footasylum buy Designer clothes, footwear, Mens trainers, clothing, shoes & footwear from great brands: Adidas Originals, Nike, Converse, Vans, G-Star, Fred Perry, Supra, Franklin & Marshall, Ugg boots, Beck & Hersey, Criminal Damage, Voi jeans & more

Unit 1 Broadfield Distribution Centre, Pilsworth Road, Heywood

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear

Tell us how Footasylum made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Ordered online for an in-store pickup having been in to the store twice to check for delivery with no sign of my order on both occasions no text or email to confirm delivery only the initial email to confirm purchase and payment. I have today called customer services and having been told that I would be contacted in 10 minutes I am still waiting for a call back an hour and a half later!!! Not happy with the service and I still have no answer to where the item is and customer services closes soon . I am losing the will to live!!!!"
Are you Footasylum? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Took money for my daughters main xmas present. Did not come, only found out this would be the case by contacting them. Tried several times before xmas to contact a just got answer phone. Refund promised in an email confirmation on 28th of Dec. Never happened! Contacted them again on 17th Jan and promised my refund within 5 working days. Total shambles. AVOID"
"Refunded two separate items first one was 21st dec and now 9 jan and still not back in my bank - having to raise a disputed for the two refunds total of £150 ( in store transactions )"
"Absolutely shocking Customer service. Website claims 24 hr delivery if ordered by 20th December. Paid £4.99 for this service. Ordered 2 items on 19th December, parcel didn’t come next day. Phoned and was told parcel wasn’t even with courier and no guarantees for Christmas and couldn’t guarantee that order would arrive before 25th even though website states they can . Requested to cancel order and have refund. Assured order was cancelled and refund was authorised. Next day , text from Hermes stating parcel will be delivered today . Parcel arrived and one item in it not two. Phoned customer service again to be told , well we will refund the missing item but the delivered one will have to be returned to store. By the 29th December no refund and missing item still had t arrived so called again to be told , you have to take a photo of delivery note and email us to get a refund to prove you didn’t receive item. Emailed on that day and went to store on 31 st to return received item. Now 8th January and having phoned customer service a further 3 times including today , informed that they have put it to refund dept today but can take 2-5 days. So still not concluded. Not to mention that when you phone, you’re left hanging on for ages or they even cut you off. Will never use Footasylum again. Disgusting customer service."
"I spoke with Danny at customer services, who dealt with my query in a very professional manner. I made payment via PayPal but he couldn't track what the order was he suggested to place a new ordering using my debit card and he will refund old payment, which he did. Because I had 20% discount on my initial order which was refunded he provided me with a new code to use for my 2nd purchase and I received my goods the next day. Excellent customer service provided by Danny...keep up the good work."
"Spent over 400 pounds at Xmas was told could return an item if didn't fit the day after boxing day. Drove 30 miles to return a pair of trainers and was told they weren't doing returns because they were busy....guess what so was I and I drove 30 miles to exchange them. Poor customer service and they lied at purchase. Will use JD sports in future"
"Ordered down jacket from them few weeks ago. Had a text saying that my jacket has been delivered. I was at work and my girlfriend was out with our son at that time. Came back home from work and no jacket and no card has been left by yodel delivery service. I did try to get some more information from yodel but no luck as they said they don't have my signature? My signature for the parcel is with footasylum? I've spent extra £17 to try to find out where is my jacket. I had no even one email from footasylum. No help at all. Basically lost 62.99 for the jacket plus 17 for phone calls to yodel. 79.99 lost. I would not recomend them to anyone. One of the worst shop ever without customer service. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!"
"I went in to do some Christmas shopping for my younger sister and was going to buy some vans. I picked up a pair that were priced at £46.99 and asked for a 7, they did have some but we’re a display pair... fair enough. Went to the till and they pulled out the wrong ones, so the lady at the till went to find the ones I actually wanted and again brought another wrong pair. Eventually got the right ones after 3 members were fumbling against each other to find them, then she said the total was £56.99 so I mentioned they were not displayed at that price. So I went to get the shoe I saw at first, it was indeed the same and another member said ‘sorry it had the wrong sticker in’ to which then the really rude ‘supervisor’ walks past and says without any eye contact whatsoever ‘they’re whatever they scan up at!’ Safe to say I went to Office and after telling them what happened I got a nicer pair of shoes with 10% off. Worse service I have ever ever received."
"Ordered online and paid for next day delivery this was last Wednesday, it is now Monday. I have not received the item or even had any communication to say the item has been dispatched but they were quick enough to take the money out of my bank. I will not use Footasylum again, I have a very disappointed teenager waiting for his trainers, shocking service."
"Ordered online, money went from my bank straight away however no confirmation email received. Checked back on website to see items still in basket. I called customer services who told me there was a problem. They could see my payment but for some reason couldn't check the items out of basket. They refunded me straight away and advised to try again. I did and guess what..... Happened again! AVOID online ordering it's not worth the stress!"
"Horrendous company They sent me the wrong shoes, I sent them back and they still have my money. 4 support tickets later and I am still being asked for the tracking number of the returned parcel. I give them it every time I contact them and it proves they got the parcel back. They se to vectrying to frustrate me until I give up. I'll only order from Nike or JD from now on. Worst company ever and I mean that in terms of attitude as well as in practice."
"Seen it. Bought it, delivered next day.. Fab 10/10"
"Speed of delivery and superb Black Friday savings"
"Deliver was extremely fast, best price and was kept up to date on delivery"
"Awful service. Staff are not nice but rude I got first to be served didn't even tell me wheres my order. The staff who served me told me I got someone serving. I still buy to them even though that staff acted like it. The next day I do exchange. The lady in the till told me next time I'll give you a time and date so they can come u don't need to come. As of my family can exchange it with my credit card. Duh! I Will never shop to this shop again."
"The staff aren't very nice I think they're nasty and rude."
"Unfortunately they did not made us happy at all! I ordered online a jacket for my son, I paid for delivery ,we waited a week to receive it, but not even a text or anything to let us know what happening with our order, I visited the shop personal to asked , one time, then second time I found a very nice lady who worked in the shop in that day, she checked for us, did not found any trace of our order, than called customer service, who said to her our order have been canceled, without to inform us at all! What kind of service is this? We really not deserve a little bit of respect as customers? So , a long story short, a very bad experience online! P.S. But thank you to the lady who helped us to discovered what happened with our jacket!"
"This place in my eyes should have a serious look at itself, it all started 8 years ago, I bought a pair of ‘toms’ for a holiday, I went for a week, I wore hem for about 3 days, they fell apart, in my honest opinion they were faulty, I took them back when I got home to the Birmingham branch, to exchange or get money back, don’t think I had receipt but paid on card so it was sorted that I bought them from there, after that slight inconvenience it was resolved that I bought them from there, but no matter how hard I tried they simply refused to do anything about it, terrible customer service from a genuine customer, (although I do say so myself), I vowed never to return to any of their shops, and made it common knowledge in my circle what I thought of it. Skip forward 8 years , my sons girlfriend has just got a job at a local branch relatively new, so I popped in to check it out, I saw a pair of trainers I liked, (being trainer mad). They were Nike air mk1, at £69,99, I thought that was quite good from £99,99, but this was Wednesday, 2 days away from the ‘Black Friday sale’ I had about £400 for myself to get some stuff so I thought I’d wait, wait I did and went in to purchase some stuff which involved the ‘Black Friday super deals’, yet again foot asylum was up to it’s old customer rip off tricks, the trainers had a ‘Black Friday sale’ label on advertising them from £99,99 to £75,99, how dodgy is this company, I’ve set aside a bit of time to inform various ‘watchdog sites’ and ‘watchdog’ itself, and believe me, I ain’t going in for at least another 8 years if by some miracle they’re still open!."
"My parcel got lost twice. Second time I asked for it to be sent to the store to collect (I guess for some reason I thought this would be a more reliable method than having it delivered to my house), when I came to the store (after being sent 2 emails letting me know that the item had arrived) the sales assistant couldn't find it and advised me to contact customer services. I did so and received an email telling me that they had been "reassured" that my item was ready for collection at that particular branch. The next day, I decided to contact them again just to double check, as I had already wasted time and money travelling to the shop for nothing and didn't want to make the same mistake twice. They later told me that there was an error in the system and it turned out that the item hadn't been delivered at all! They asked me whether I wanted ANOTHER parcel sent out or a refund, as I am not a complete mug I requested the latter, just hope I won't end up having to pester them to get my money back!"
"Amazing service and quality products"
Footasylum is rated 2.25 based on 165 reviews