Footasylum Reviews

Footasylum have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

31% of reviewers recommend Footasylum

Unit 1 Broadfield Distribution Centre, Pilsworth Road, Heywood

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear

Live Chat

How would you rate Footasylum ?

"Order recieved on time! Love the new unlocked app 5*"
"Paid extra for next delivery but still haven’t received my order. It’s been 2 days since I made my order. Not acceptable. Very poor service."
"Customer service is very poor put order in for next day delivery and 3 days later haven't received it it was for 3 kids going back to school and have to miss there first day"
"Poor quality t-shirt. One wash and the colours faded off. Even a fake would have been better quality. Customer services very unhelpful, would not recommend shopping at Foot Asylum. Wast of money"
"Awful service. Ordered some vans and they didn’t show up for 8 days so I had to email and chase up where they were, apparently they are out of stock and they hadn’t updated their website. Yet they still took my money ! Still waiting for my refund after 2 days."
"they are obviously bad quality checkout scamadvisor and you can type in the website to see if they're trustworthy and not selling fakes YOU NEED TOO CHECK ITTTTTTTTTTT"
"Great trainers, but very poor delivery service from Yodel. Will not order again while Foot Asylum continue to use Yodel as their delivery partner. Very uninterested customer dervice from both Footasylum & Yodel."
"I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. Shop don't see fault in shoes, customer service asking to send them back to warehouse and wait up to 28 days to check if I'm not laying, it is a joke. I asked for new, not faulty shoes. It is that hard to deal with customer issue?I spend £70 for shoes that I cannot wear due to pain from shoe pressure on my feet. Very poor customer service, I will never use Footasylum shop again. When I posted review they replayed that they will look into more details. But nothing changed as they don’t trust customers and policy is more important then happy customer."
"I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. Shop don't see fault in shoes, customer service asking to send them back to warehouse and wait up to 28 days to check if I'm not laying, it is a joke. I asked for new, not faulty shoes. It is that hard to deal with customer issue?I spend £70 for shoes that I cannot wear due to pain from shoe pressure on my feet. Very poor customer service, I will never use Footasylum shop again."
"Never ever buying anything from there ever again, don't even think of looking at Thier customer services because that's how bad it is."
"Fast delievery. The lady who delivered my order were lovely. And they arrived in good time."
"fats handling, easy payment"
"Don't deliver on promises. Paid extra for next day delivery and still waiting three working days later."
"I placed an order online this morning for a pair of trainers and upon checking the order confirmation they are the wrong size. So i called to have this amended which you are unable to do? This is a basic task in any sort of online retail environment. So as a result, I requested that the order be cancelled as your website does not offer this facility, again basic practice for any modern retail business. AGAIN, I was told sorry we can’t do that all I can do is email the warehouse and request that the order be pulled and it'll take us 5 days to refund your money. So, my best option is to have the wrong shoes delivered and exchange them in store which if I had the time I would have just went to the store and bought them anyway. I think your operations team are needing to have a good look at how you run your order processing absolute amateurs."
"Good quality items at competitive prices with cutting edge faction choices"
"Awful company customer service is a joke lost my return item £119.99 down the pan the company is a joke."
"Paid the extra for a sunday delivery, as urgently needed these for the next day, and got delivered no problem. Opened the box and the pair of trainers was not a matching pair!!!! Obviously staff don't check the goods that they are sending out....customer service over the phone is useless also. Would rather pay the extra at a most respectful company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!"
"Awful experience, will not order from here again! I ordered a hoodie from Footasylum for my partner's birthday present. I paid for standard delivery and was concerned when two weeks later i still had not received my item or any correspondence/update as to where my order was. I decided to email Footasylum but had no response, I messaged them on twitter, facebook, left an enquiry on the website and emailed them a further two times. Two weeks later I finally got a reply to say that my order had sold out when I purchased it. I asked why I had not been informed and said that i would like a full refund and my postage and packaging payment refunded. I received no apology and had to chase them up again as they said my payment had been returned and should be in my bank in 3 - 5 working days. 7 days have now passed and I have stil not recieved my refund or any explanation! It has been a ridicolous amount of time and they are blatantly lieing about refunding me and I have had no apology. I will not be using them again and have still not had my money back! Absolutley shocking!"
"I ordered a pair of trainers costing €129.99 for my grandson for Christmas on 19 December and was given delivery time of 3 days. I emailed customer services when 3 days was up and no trainers arrived and was assured they would be arriving before Christmas but this didn't happen. I didn't receive trainers until 27 December and despite several emails have never received a reply. Would never order from this company again and am sorry I didn't read reviews before I placed order."
"Customer care rubbish. Ordered £300 pounds worh of goods to be delivered on th 22nsd December20017. What was delivered was 1 item in a tiny bag. Courier dumped it and left without signature. Ordered 2 sweatshirts, a pair of trainers and t shirt. We have tiny bag that held a t shirt. 6 emails with a promise to solve situation 2 telephone conversations with a promise of a call back from manager. All with a time limit. DO NOT USE EVER."
Footasylum is rated 2.21 based on 131 reviews