Footasylum Reviews

Footasylum have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

31% of reviewers recommend Footasylum

Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear

Live Chat

How would you rate Footasylum ?

"Not a good experience at all. Ordered trainers for collect in store, once timescale had passed and hadn’t heard anything queried delivery status on live chat to be told order is ready for collection. Make the trip to store to be told no deliveries are arriving, store staff called customer service line and I was told trainers would be sent next day delivery to my home address instead. Wait in next day, no delivery, call customer services myself to be told they actually won’t be delivered ‘next day’ and are still awaiting dispatch. Advised I won’t be able to stay in another day and was told there was nothing they could do. Misinformed on more than one occasion, wasted my time and money, poor customer service."
"Terrible terrible terrible ordered and never arrived, ruined my dads birthday present. Thanks for nothing"
"Fake shoes, avoid them at all costs."
"Order recieved on time! Love the new unlocked app 5*"
"Paid extra for next delivery but still haven’t received my order. It’s been 2 days since I made my order. Not acceptable. Very poor service."
"Customer service is very poor put order in for next day delivery and 3 days later haven't received it it was for 3 kids going back to school and have to miss there first day"
"Poor quality t-shirt. One wash and the colours faded off. Even a fake would have been better quality. Customer services very unhelpful, would not recommend shopping at Foot Asylum. Wast of money"
"Awful service. Ordered some vans and they didn’t show up for 8 days so I had to email and chase up where they were, apparently they are out of stock and they hadn’t updated their website. Yet they still took my money ! Still waiting for my refund after 2 days."
"they are obviously bad quality checkout scamadvisor and you can type in the website to see if they're trustworthy and not selling fakes YOU NEED TOO CHECK ITTTTTTTTTTT"
"Great trainers, but very poor delivery service from Yodel. Will not order again while Foot Asylum continue to use Yodel as their delivery partner. Very uninterested customer dervice from both Footasylum & Yodel."
"I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. Shop don't see fault in shoes, customer service asking to send them back to warehouse and wait up to 28 days to check if I'm not laying, it is a joke. I asked for new, not faulty shoes. It is that hard to deal with customer issue?I spend £70 for shoes that I cannot wear due to pain from shoe pressure on my feet. Very poor customer service, I will never use Footasylum shop again. When I posted review they replayed that they will look into more details. But nothing changed as they don’t trust customers and policy is more important then happy customer."
"I never face so many problem with exchange or refund faulty item. Shop don't see fault in shoes, customer service asking to send them back to warehouse and wait up to 28 days to check if I'm not laying, it is a joke. I asked for new, not faulty shoes. It is that hard to deal with customer issue?I spend £70 for shoes that I cannot wear due to pain from shoe pressure on my feet. Very poor customer service, I will never use Footasylum shop again."
"Never ever buying anything from there ever again, don't even think of looking at Thier customer services because that's how bad it is."
"Fast delievery. The lady who delivered my order were lovely. And they arrived in good time."
"fats handling, easy payment"
"Don't deliver on promises. Paid extra for next day delivery and still waiting three working days later."
"I placed an order online this morning for a pair of trainers and upon checking the order confirmation they are the wrong size. So i called to have this amended which you are unable to do? This is a basic task in any sort of online retail environment. So as a result, I requested that the order be cancelled as your website does not offer this facility, again basic practice for any modern retail business. AGAIN, I was told sorry we can’t do that all I can do is email the warehouse and request that the order be pulled and it'll take us 5 days to refund your money. So, my best option is to have the wrong shoes delivered and exchange them in store which if I had the time I would have just went to the store and bought them anyway. I think your operations team are needing to have a good look at how you run your order processing absolute amateurs."
"Good quality items at competitive prices with cutting edge faction choices"
"Awful company customer service is a joke lost my return item £119.99 down the pan the company is a joke."
"Paid the extra for a sunday delivery, as urgently needed these for the next day, and got delivered no problem. Opened the box and the pair of trainers was not a matching pair!!!! Obviously staff don't check the goods that they are sending out....customer service over the phone is useless also. Would rather pay the extra at a most respectful company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!"
Footasylum is rated 2.19 based on 134 reviews