FoneHub Limited Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend FoneHub Limited

How would you rate FoneHub Limited ?

"This so called company are to be avoided at all costs. They received my Samsung S6, which was in perfect condition having always had screen protection and case on. After numerous emails, phone calls I managed to speak to someone and they told me there was a dent on the top of the phone, which I have asked for a picture of the Said Dent! Anyway, I got £18 less for my phone in the end but took it as couldn't be doing with any more hassle. They are to be avoided, take it to a reputable company even if you are offered less money!!"
"devious down valuations and no payment , four weeks now and having to take legal action complete liars on three phone conversations regarding payment"
"Slow to respond, "invented" damage that does not exist and made low offer for a phone in perfect condition. There are better firms out there so best go there and avoid these guys."
"Awful communication- no/ limited response to emails and do not answer telephone, lie to tell you you will receive payment to get you off their backs and then don't pay, high price offers online which they have no intention of paying!"
"Unfortunately I, like most of the people that have used this band of robbers, was sucked in by the amount they were prepared to pay for your phone, compared to the other more reputable and honest companies available. Basically I sent my phone off 5 weeks ago, in the envelope they provided, and guess what....it has not turned up at their premises. I have sold many phones in the past, with other companies and never had my phone gone missing. I have phoned the company, and after numerous attempts to contact them, the phone was answered by someone.... I say someone, as all they said when they picked up my call was 'Yeah, who is it? '. Straight away I knew I would never see my phone again, or at least get some money for it. I just wished I had read the reviews before using them. Avoid at all costs! Edit"
"The worst company ever! They say they will pay a certain amount for your phone and then downgrade it is the hope you will accept it. You have to pay the high postage to get your phone back. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They are cheats a liars and I would NEVER use them or recommend them to anyone! STEER CLEAR OF THIS SCAM!!!"
FoneHub Limited is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews