fonegiant Reviews

info@fonegiant.com

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

How would you rate fonegiant?

Fran
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered a Blackberry Classic, which was described on the FoneGiant website as 'unlocked' with delivery in 1-2 days. As I needed the phone to arrive quickly, I thought this phone would be perfect. After a week, however, it hadn't arrived. I contacted FoneGiant by e-mail and was told that the phone was actually locked and they were waiting for an unlock code. It therefore took two weeks for the phone to arrive. I've asked FoneGiant to compensate me for misdescribing the item and the late arrival, but they have refused to do so, stating that 'delays can happen'. But the item was misdescribed, and I bought it under false pretences as it wasn't unlocked at the point of purchase. As a result, I would not buy from them again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Doug R
Verified Reviewer

I'm really happy with my purchase from Fonegiant. I got a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo in excellent condition for about £20 cheaper than I could find it anywhere else. Ordered on Monday night & it was delivered to the Highlands by Thursday. Great service, recommended :-)
Verified Buyer

Bought IPhone 6 plus from this website came the next day and as described in excellent
Well worth the price and service
(2.34637E+13) - Posted 1 day ago
Kalpesh
Verified Reviewer

I had a great experience with the first phone I ordered however with the second one there seems to have been an ordering glitch and I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for simple iPhone 16Gb. No one picks up the phone and the answerphone message says "You can't leave a message call back later!"
I have also received only one email a day for the last three days each time telling me they re looking into it.
Verified Buyer

suppose to be next day delivery but waited a week gave me a free screen cover.. all in all phone is great
(7.65478E+17) - Posted 5 days ago
Verified Buyer

Phone condition as described although the phone was a different model than described. Not worried though as it was an upgrade.
(7.85678E+15) - Posted 1 week ago
Robin Wayne
Unverified Reviewer

By far the best company I have used for preowned phone
The describetion was accurate and price Was The best online that I could find
Highly recommended
Verified Buyer

The telephone I purchased was described as 9 out of 10 immaculate. I anticipate if I had immediately taken this to somebody purchasing the condition would have been much lower, max in my opinion 7 out of 10. I would never have bought a product in this condition as I want a decent phone, the telephone had 3 scratched on the screen one which was central and deep. Although the phone was described as refurbished, by the dirt showing when the back was removed it clearly was not. To add insult to injury I had to pay to return this rubbish. My advice is to avoid.
The refund was dealt with promptly.
(8.78538E+11) - Posted 1 week ago
Verified Buyer

Found the phone I needed at a very good price. The delivery was very fast too!
(8767456745) - Posted 1 week ago
Verified Buyer

Purchased and received an iPhone 6 - condition was better than expected, functioned near perfectly. Small issue was resolved quickly with great, fast customer service! Would definitely recommend!
(8.5739E+13) - Posted 1 week ago
Verified Buyer

Ordered a re-conditioned used phone from FoneGant. Very easy to find what I wanted and place an order. Delivered very quickly although packagin was a bit basic. Will use them again.
(3.46465E+13) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hayley Kent
Verified Buyer

Perfect condition phone, super fast delivery and the cheapest price I could find, thank you
(6456347854) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Verified Buyer

Samsung Gear VR was missing the USB type C connector to attach it to the Samsung phone, seller was very unhelpful blaming me for not researching the product saying it didn't come with it which is untrue. 3 weeks later had to pay to send it back.
(2154513) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Paul Watson

Just a great service
(8.74589E+20) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Unverified Reviewer

Super Fast delivery , got my phone in two days as described
Great Value for money

6 Stars

Best phone. Quick delivery. Will do again. 6 stars
RobT
Verified Reviewer

My phone arrived 2 days late and was locked to Vodaphone. I was promised an unlock code within 48 hours, that was 4 working days ago. I currently own a very expensive paper weight, I am not impressed.
Guest
Verified Buyer

My husband was happy with the phone, everything was as described and it arrived safely. Thank you
Elle573
Verified Reviewer

I order my phone late on Thursday and it arrived on Saturday ( no extra paid), cheapest i found and when it arrived it was in pristine condition.
I had to contact customer service with an enquiry and they responded very quickly and my enquiry was resolved.
Unverified Reviewer

Great value and phone is in very good condition. Very happy with purchase and service. Thank you
fonegiant is rated 4.34 based on 340 reviews