fonegiant Reviews

info@fonegiant.com

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

Tell us how fonegiant made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"I ordered an S9 from here a few days ago, the following day I received an email asking for ID proof...I told them I wasn't comfortable sending my ID online and didn't understand why they'd need It. They still kept Insisiting I send my bank statement so I requested a cancellation. Don't trust this company because they are dodgy!"
"Awful. Do NOT recommend! Purchased a Samsung which was faulty, the device has now been returned however I am still waiting for a refund. Poor company and Poor contact with customers. Do not buy from fonegiant!!"
"Bought a Sony Xperia phone back in March. Ordered on a Friday later afternoon and it arrived on the Saturday, Had no problems with it at all. Have since bought my Son a phone, which so far so good, Would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting a phone and fast delivery."
"I purchased a Huawei p20, unfortunately It went wrong soon after purchase, the team at fonegiant were fantastic in sorting out repair under warranty and kept in contact throughout. I would definitely buy from them again."
"I purchased a blackberry PRIV but 3 was ago. done gets extremely hot. can't hold it after 15 mind. they visual keypad and phone key pad stops working after 20 mind. keep restarting phone. took 5 emails before I got a reply. offered an exchange. I omitted for Samsung galaxy note. still waiting forward respone. very worry to see all these negative.comments"
"Returned a faulty Samsung phone nearly a month ago after attempts to get my money back I am still waiting no communication very poor will be escalating the matter through PayPal to get a refund."
"So an update on the con company, still a surley no contact, no phone.... As it was returned recorded delivery, and from their point, no refund. I forrunately bought via PayPal so have sought my money back. There is no way that I would want this company to havey card details. Do not buy from FoneGiant if you value your money. You will not et the product you want, if at all and will not be communicated with. Worst experience I have ever had in buying."
"A perfect con. SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED ELSEWHERE."
"I ordered a phone on 1st June 2019. It arrived and stopped working within two hours. I contacted phone giant who sent video link to YouTube to unlock. It didn't work. So I arranged to send the phone back via tracked delivery. It's now 1st July 2019. I have no phone, no refund and have had no contact for a fortnight. Avoid, at all costs. Absolute con artists."
"Seems like a pattern is emerging here. I ordered a phone in 1st June. It arrived and was locked within two hours of receiving it. I contacted FoneGiant who sent a link to a YouTube video to unlock it. It didn't work. I arranged to send the phone back tracked. So I could tell when it was received. So it is 1st July and I have no phone, no refund and no response. I only ordered because there appeared to be a high feedback rating, but I'm doubting it's true. Avoid at all costs."
"The phone I bought doesn't work properly. The screen is having a lot of problems, doesn't turn off while on call and cause you to touch the menus. It doesn't rotate and the screen light doesn't work on auto. They didn't respond to my email and messages sent on the website. I'm feeling the I've been scammed. They advertised the phone in "excelent condition"."
"DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE we ordered a phone as they advertise all unlocked phones for sale phone arrived locked to a network not the one we use then no response to phone calls and someone with little command of English replied but still we can't use the phone DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE"
"Terrible customer service. Placed an order on the 10 June for a Huawei P20 Lite. Phoned on the 11th of June to confirm if the phone would be delivered next day as promised I was promised this would be the case. After the 13th June I received an email with a tracking code that was false, I then phoned again on the 14th and was told it was with Royal Mail. After the weekend I contacted the company to be told it was with Royal Mail and its their problem, but ho does that make sense when I was given a tracking code that was not showing up on the system? The lady I spoke to put the phone down 3 times and again each time told me the phone was with Royal Mail, after I pressed she then asks when I placed the order and proceeds to blame a myriad of other reasons. Avoid this company at all costs"
"I ordered a phone 17 days ago. They took my money but the phone has not arrived and there has been no response to three emails and a phone call. Do they exist? Avoid this website!"
"The phone I received wasn’t as I expected but they offered a replacement or refund immediately. I was a little dubious but they did what they said and quickly with no hassle. Pleasantly surprised!"
"Ordered a refurbished iPhone 6S at 8.30am, received confirmation that order had been received. At 12.30 received update that it had been shipped, arrived well packaged the next day. Description was spot on. Works fantastically. Will definitely recommend them."
"Didn’t really show proof of how this website isn’t a scam and should’ve showed more pictures for the iPhone 7. It’s just not reliable for me.Sorry.Thank you anyway."
"Hi, Over a week ago, I have sent an email to Fonegiant, still had no reply regarding the fact that they are selling imported phone without informing the buyer, The issue with this situation is I can no longer use samsung pay with the Samsung Note 9 that I have purchase."
"Very quickly the delivery and the phone look really new! Thanks a lot..."
"It's nice service and good price phones I love dat tnks"
fonegiant is rated 4.08 based on 500 reviews