fonegiant Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend fonegiant

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

How would you rate fonegiant?

Unverified Reviewer

second order from them in a year
Great Value and super fast delivery
Cheapest online
Sam Izadpanah
Verified Buyer

Fonegiant shipped me my purchase (refurb Nexus 5) excellently packed in a generic box. The phone matched the description, which reassures me of quality service in the future.
Verified Reviewer

Phone quickly broke, was then informed this wasn't covered by the warranty due to an unrelated issue which left me heavily out if pocket.

I would advise to avoid and use a more reputable and respectable company
Dear Customer

You have broken the screen of the phone
Warranty does not cover physical damage caused by the customer
You will need a insurance cover to cover you for accidents

Best Regards
Verified Buyer

Ordered online, very easy. Delivered quickly no problem.
Verified Reviewer

They delivered my phone very quickly and I had no problems so far with the phone. The screen was immaculate and I would recommend to future buyers!
Unverified Reviewer

They delivered my second hand phones very quickly and they looked brand new. The box that came with it looked very professional and the accessories were a bonus!
Andy
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a motorola nexus 6 from fonegiant and it turned out to be in great condition for a Grade B phone. It looked almost new and I love how they supplied us with new chargers. Would recommend to buy second hands phones from them!
Steven

Fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Very Happy Received next day. This is my 2nd order from fonegiant and i haven't been disappointed. Recommended.
Sadia Mohamed
Verified Buyer

I purchased an iPhoneon 2nd ofAugust I have not received yet and they told me the second day delivery
Apologies for the inconvenience

We have fully refunded your order already

Best Regards
Norman Hunter
Verified Buyer

Sold what I required at a reasonable price with good telephone advice and prompt delivery.
Diane Simpson
Verified Buyer

Recieved the phone in excellent condition. Great company would definately use again.
Felix P
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely appalling experience with FoneGiant.

I purchased a second hand device from them in decent working order. Within a few months it had completely broken, apparently caused by a known defect in a very specific LG model (the one they sold me).
LG customer support they could do nothing because it is bought second hand. So I contact fonegiant support asking to see their warranty. They respond EXTREMELY SLOWLY (sometimes taking weeks/ months at a time) eventually assuring me that LG will repair the device. This is incorrect advice. I continue to pursue things with fonegiant, at which point they tell me the warranty has expired and can do nothing for me.
To be clear - this was months after I first ask to see the warranty pertaining to my device (to which I had no response) and after them evidently stalling over several emails.

FoneGiant have scammed money from me. Diabolical customer service after providing me with a faulty phone, then purposefully wasting time until after your 'warranty' expires (which you STILL haven't shown me) is extreme malpractice.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Elias
Verified Reviewer

I placed an order for an 'immaculate' Sony Xperia XA on February 27th 2017 (Order #100006383). The phone came with a coupe of scratches on the sides and on the main camera -which made most photos look blurry. After 3 months, some of the pixels on the screen started to appear a bit darker, like "burned". On the fourth month the phone screen was practically 'burned' on both sides. Also, the camera started failing to focus and on occasion, the phone got stuck while taking a photo and I had to restart it.

I contacted Fonegiant regarding these issues and shipped the phone over to them, but they replied that 'this was caused due to heat damage, sun or heat source and it is not covered under warranty and I have voided my warranty so the item will be shipped back to me'. I never let my phone close to any kind of heat source or the sun and always kept in on a case in other protected areas inside my bag. Fonegiant just stopped replying to my e-mails after that point. I am very disappointed with the purchase and customer service as I am currently stuck with an 'immaculate refurbished' phone with burned screen, blurry photos which often gets stuck.
Dear Customer

The screen had Yellow patches allover the LCD
As this comes under physical damage it cannot be covered by warranty
as warranty only covers internal failures

Best regards
Unverified Reviewer

the phone was delivered the next day and as described great service
definitely would recommend fonegiant
Unverified Reviewer

So easy to use. Order came as expected. Great product and a good price. They even upgraded the phone when the one I ordered was out of stock. I've used them twice so far and will also look at their website first for any new phones.
Henry
Unverified Reviewer

Fonegiant is one of the best and cheapest company. I ordered 2 iPhone 7s and both arrived the next day and came as described in the description. very pleased with the service and would recommend
Unverified Reviewer

I put an order in for a Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus and it came the very next day. No problems at all would recommend fonegiant :D
A

Just picked up a deal on Samsung galaxy s6 64gb
Arrived safely and described
Would recommend fonegiant
Sas
Unverified Reviewer

This is third phone I buying from this company
And every time they exceed expectation with their prices product and delivery
fonegiant is rated 4.29 based on 374 reviews