fonegiant Reviews

info@fonegiant.com

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

How would you rate fonegiant ?

"Ordered a phone that was described as being in Immaculate Condition (A). When it arrived it has a chip in the centre of the screen - easy to see, and a charger for another brand. Went on line on the chat facility - no one answered. Phoned up - answerphone. Called again only to be told that he didn't deal with this and that I need to send an email. Two emails sent - no reply to date. Not impressed!!!"
Dear Les

Apologies for the inconvenience

Your emails was replied within 24 hours and further more a customer representative is assisting you with order .

Best regards
"Phone is great x"
"First phonr delivered quickly and looked in lovely condition. Withing 6 weeks there were problems, and getting the repair done was exhasting. 3 without a phonr weeks later a replacement phone is sent, but without the brand new charger i had sent with my original phone, instead a filthy chewed up wire that looked like a dogs. Chew toy, and the usb adapter fell apart in my hands as i unplugged it. 4 weeks later there are problems again, even getting a returns label is hard work, with the standard response being connect to i tunes and go into recovery mode. Not going to fix a failed logic board as with thd 1 st phone and definitely not going to fix a swollen battery, as is the issue with the 2nd phone. Both times i have had to constantly chase to find out whats going on, 2nd phone was retutned 6 days ago and havent heard a peep. And again, without a phone, how long for this time??"
"Very bad experience I ordered unlocked phone but phone was locked , different colour , accessories wasn’t original then I called them they said we do not have ur required color in stock so we will send you Apple headphone free of charge & they also said we will unlock your phone in 2 days but nearly 1 week phone still locked and many days passed they didn’t send me anything, Really very Disappointed."
"Awful service - advertised phone as unlocked when is locked and codes don't work. Also back glued on very badly making it non watertight. Trying to return without additional cost but no real advice or reasonable process to return. A completely scam company - do not buy from them!"
"I bought a new phone 8 plus 256gb for £750 saved over £200 buying from fonegiant Best website for phones i think"
Michelle Mchugh
Unverified Reviewer
"Stay away from fonegiant ripoff company. I bought a samsung galaxy note 3 on 3rd may which i received next day. It hasnt charged properly since I received it, I have to turn off my phone to charge it and when i turn back on its dead completely within the hour. Now it doesnt charge at all the phone isnt working thanks to fonegiant ive had no phone for nearly a week. I want my money back or I shall be contacting my solictor."
Sarah
"super fast delivery cheapest deal i found online great condition"
"Ordered a pre-owned S5 Galaxy for my son advertised as 'in immaculate condition'. It arrived as promised the next day (free postage too!) and does indeed appear in truly immaculate condition as far as I can judge. It even works properly which is a pleasing contrast to the one I had to return to another well-known online provider before this purchase. Happy bunny!"
"This is the best the company for mobile phone I purchase on ebay before but due to bad experience I decided to shop around and found fonegiant and purchased samsung s7 edge excellent condition phone got it the next day perfect condition and works like new Top company"
"Received my phone but it does not work properly , customer service was terrible said would mend it if under manufacturer s warranty , I hope I get a refund as should of come working the money I paid ,"
"WILL NOT RECOMMEND ONLINE PURCHASE very poor communication, the phone was supposed to be delivered next day, its been 5 days no signs for phone and FAKE royal mail tracking number as it does not respond. called customer care and informed that did not receive phone and was promised a call back or refund- not heard from them since and no refund."
Please provide your order number at info@fonegiant.com
As you have not provided a real name or order number
"Better then described condition and fast and reliable delivery!!"
"Ordered phone on Sunday with much trepidation, but phone arrived Tuesday morning. iphone 6s advertised as 'B' condition but looks A to me, not a scratch on it. Phone was boxed in Apple packaging, came with new charger and was completely wiped/new. battery seems fine. I don't usually leave reviews but after reading the mixed reviews beforehand wanted to let people know about my positive experience."
Leanne Dobson
Verified Reviewer
"I have waited a week for a phone that was supposed to be next day delivery. I have emailed 3 times without any response and also have been able to contact on the number provided. I am very unhappy with the customer service provided and would appreciate some information on my order or a very prompt refund of my money."
Dear Customer
We have apologise for the inconvenience
Your funds have been fully refunded 7 days ago

Best Regards
"Hi was delivered on time the condition was immaculate as describe very happy. Charging it up at the moment.Excellent service Thanks Vince."
"easy web site and ordering process, phone delivered on time and was in good order"
"Nice iPad for good price"
Jay
"This is best the website for used phones good condition and great prices Fast delivery"
Lloyd Craig
"This is my third purchase within 2 years Never let me down super fast delivery and decent prices"
fonegiant is rated 4.20 based on 455 reviews