fonegiant Reviews

info@fonegiant.com

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

How would you rate fonegiant?

Hannah
Verified Reviewer

Bought an refurbished iphone 7 for my mum so she could take selfies all day with her friends. She hasn't stopped bragging about the picture quality and how cheap the phone is. She gave me a thumbs up and would recommend others to buy from here too.
Mark
Verified Reviewer

I needed a second hand apple phone for a cheap price so I googled and found Fonegiant. I bought a grade B phone off fonegiant which was rated 8/10. Delivery was fast and the phone worked like new.
Jennifer
Verified Reviewer

I wanted a upgraded from iPhone 5s and was hesitant ordering from a website I didn't know but decided to give it a try and I ordered a iPhone from fonegiant. Received it the next day and was pleasantly happen with the condition and the extra accessories included. Would definitely buy from them again and recommend to friends and family.
JMK
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a phone, they took the money from my Paypal account. I had to ring to find out that the phone was not in stock. I am now waiting for a Paypal refund.
The service was not deserving of a single star.
Dear Customer
Apologies for the delay
Due to fast flow of orders, between our online and retail stores error can occur in stock calculation.
YOU HAVE BEEN FULLY REFUNDED
Verified Reviewer

Bought an iPhone 6 grade B off Fonegiant. It arrived next day and was very happy with the condition given its price. I was also sent an extra screen protector.
Xenox
Verified Reviewer

Having read good reviews, I decided to give them a try. Royal Mail accidentally delivered the device to a nearby Kebab shop (who claims they never got it) and asked me to contact the seller directly. When I contacted them (on Tuesday) they said they would file a claim get back to me within 48 hours. I didn't receive a call on Thursday, so I attempted ringing them on Friday. My call was being cut and an automated message said that I couldn't leave a voicemail that I should try again later. Calling after the weekend (Monday) they told me they were waiting to hear from Royal Mail, to contact them in 3 days. When I asked for a copy of the claim, they said they don't have it and would require a day or two to get it. Asking to speak to a manager, I was told that I can't. When I asked specifically whether they had filed a claim, he said he can't confirm. Further inquiring as to what they were waiting on, he was stuttering and told me that he could not help me anymore!! That's £100 down the drain, I'm grateful that I still have chargeback rights thanks to MasterCard
Dear Haleema

The royal mail tracking ID BV87 2410 015G B shows it have been delivered and signed by Haleema on 12/09/2017.

Please contact your local post office for clarification.

Best Regards
Clare
Verified Reviewer

The phone arrived quickly and asplanned. It was in excellent condition - better than stated. This was the 2nd phone I have purchased and I would buy from you again.
Redwan
Unverified Reviewer

Very satisfied with the product and service.
Jeremy
Unverified Reviewer

Really impressive service as I receive my product sooner than I expected
Kamz1996@hotmail.co.uk
Unverified Reviewer

Received my phone very next day and it was so cheap compare to others shop.
David
Unverified Reviewer

Products was better than described and service was fantastic as I receive the product earlier than I expected.
Scott
Unverified Reviewer

Fonegiant are by far the best i have come across welldone to the team i have bought number of phones from them and very good condition like brand new. Fone giant has the thumbs up for me i would defo recommend fone giant too anyone and such a good service.Thankyou Fonegiant
Unverified Reviewer

second order from them in a year
Great Value and super fast delivery
Cheapest online
Sam Izadpanah
Verified Buyer

Fonegiant shipped me my purchase (refurb Nexus 5) excellently packed in a generic box. The phone matched the description, which reassures me of quality service in the future.
Verified Reviewer

Phone quickly broke, was then informed this wasn't covered by the warranty due to an unrelated issue which left me heavily out if pocket.

I would advise to avoid and use a more reputable and respectable company
Dear Customer

You have broken the screen of the phone
Warranty does not cover physical damage caused by the customer
You will need a insurance cover to cover you for accidents

Best Regards
Verified Buyer

Ordered online, very easy. Delivered quickly no problem.
Verified Reviewer

They delivered my phone very quickly and I had no problems so far with the phone. The screen was immaculate and I would recommend to future buyers!
Unverified Reviewer

They delivered my second hand phones very quickly and they looked brand new. The box that came with it looked very professional and the accessories were a bonus!
Andy
Verified Reviewer

I ordered a motorola nexus 6 from fonegiant and it turned out to be in great condition for a Grade B phone. It looked almost new and I love how they supplied us with new chargers. Would recommend to buy second hands phones from them!
Steven