fonegiant Reviews

info@fonegiant.com

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

Tell us how fonegiant made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over a week
"Very quickly the delivery and the phone look really new! Thanks a lot..."
"It's nice service and good price phones I love dat tnks"
"I ordered an unlocked sony xperia xz , it arrived 4 days later not unlocked at all- they took my money, the phone was also faulty, the charger could not fit in the charging port, I called them, it was like speaking to a brick wall, i mailed them, no response , I have tried numerous times to get them to answer my messages and calls, I am out of pocket now, I have returned the phone to them but whats the betting they say they did not receive it, anyway i`ll contact my bank and see what they say.."
"Advertised a phone as in stock for next day delivery, took payment, then said it wasn't in stock. I rang the next day to be told that another would be sent out and I would have it next day, but again didn't turn up and tried to fob me off with a phone with scratched screen after paying for one in excellent condition. These people lied to me twice. Now I've got to sort out a refund, luckily I paid by paypal"
"My Order #100015411, I bought a''Huawei P9 Lite 16GB 4G Black - 5.2' LCD- 13MP Camera - 3GB RAM '' from this site, in full description fonegiant mentioned: ''NETWORK Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE LAUNCH Announced 2016, April Status Available. Released 2016, April BODY Dimensions 146.8 x 72.6 x 7.5 mm (5.78 x 2.86 x 0.30 in) Weight 147 g (5.19 oz) SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 5.2 inches (~69.9% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes - Emotion UI 4.1 PLATFORM OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 650 CPU Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 + quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 GPU Mali-T830MP2 MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) Internal 16 GB, 2/3 GB RAM CAMERA Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash, check quality Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 μm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR Video 1080p@30fps, check quality Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0 SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes - 24-bit/192kHz audio - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant) NFC Yes (L31, L21 only) Radio FM radio USB microUSB v2.0 FEATURES Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity'' But when I asked to seller about dual SIM functions, seller informed me this mobile only support single SIM. I am really surprised that how they can say it when it's clearly mentioned ''SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)''. I really don't trust this seller for further any transactions."
"When I received my phone the SIM card and SIM tray extraction tool were missing. I sent a message regarding this a few days ago but have so far heard nothing. Not too impressed."
"Received My iphone X , the condition of the phone is great. However , no charging cable no headphones were provided."
"So far very very bad experience. Ordered phone over weekend, paid with Paypal. No information received. They are not answering emails, on phone calls or messages on the web."
"Really pleased with my Note 8. The description was accurate, it arrived quickly, and was excellent value. I had some queries before hand and their customer service couldn't have been more helpful in resolving these."
"The phone I ordered came in good time. However, there are intermittent problems with the screen (which weren't obvious initially) - it frequently changes brightness and flickers which us very annoying. Fonegiant have not responded to my online query or a seperate email to customer services. Their phone line is not open during evenings or weekends so I have not been able to call yet. I will keep trying but I'm very unimpressed and will not be recommending them to anyone."
"I have known their shop on Ladbroke Grove for many Yeats and they have always delivered exactly what they said they would, and most importantly, if there was ever a problem they fixed it! I recommend them."
"iPhone delivered after the Christmas delay (7days). Worth the wait though. Great condition for a refurb. Will buy again from Fonegiant. J.W.K from Worthing."
"Ordered phone on Friday and received next day..customer service was very helpful..and the phone was in excellant condition and working order, 🤗🤗"
"the best service so far, very helpful and true professionals"
"Overview Reviews About Fonegiant Logo Fonegiant Reviews 27 • Poor Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Reviews Excellent 41% Great 7% Average 0% Poor 11% Bad 41% Filter by: Luke Watson Luke Watson 7 reviews Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Published 19 hours ago AVOID AT ALL COST AVOID AT ALL COST I placed an order totalling just over £400! Never received any confirmation from them, so had to chase them, and was told they would confirm the payment with there finance department. I contacted them yesterday, and they advised my payment had cleared, and my order would be sent out, and I would receive it today. I then get an email this morning, stating my order has been stopped as it didn't pass there security checks, and that they would refund. (Going by previous reviews, that will most likely not arrive) Customer service is appauling! No answer to phone calls, no live chat at all today, very brief responses to emails, if your lucky to get a response at all! Avoid Avoid Avoid"
Hi
The reason why your order was cancelled because you have used a fraudulent card details for payment. This order have been cancelled further more you have attempted you use another fraudulent card on 11 November on our Website and on 3th November you made payment via PayPal which was reserved by paypal as fraudulent transaction.
"Absolutely appalling company, DO NOT USE FONEGIANT. I ordered a phone in August, which was not in stock. They sent the wrong phone with half the GB memory I ordered in October as a replacement, without any refund (granted, there was a misunderstanding and I take partial responsibility for that), so I returned the phone to them as advised. They received it 2 weeks ago and still haven't sent a replacement, and they do not respond to phone calls or email. They are refusing to refund me the £170 I paid in August (it's now November and I still do not have a phone), because it has been 'more than 14 days since I ordered' - even though it was almost 2 months before they sent the (wrong) phone! Shocking customer service. I still do not have a phone, and I have not been refunded either."
"Phone arrived locked, code sent after a day and then unlocked. But now after exhaustive setting up time, factory resets etc it appears the USB port is damaged. finding it difficult to get hold of anyone at fonegiant to talk to me. Phone just goes to an unnamed mail box. Hoping they will contact me and provide a solution quickly. Have sent two emails."
"Really Fast shipping and phone is great."
"My order was fulfilled within a week and was exactly as described. However, other than an automated email accepting the order there was no other communication from them despite their promise to advise when it had been shipped. I emailed them twice to ask them to confirm that they intended to fulfil the order but there was no response. Would have given 5 stars if the communication was better."
fonegiant is rated 4.16 based on 482 reviews