fonegiant Reviews

info@fonegiant.com

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

How would you rate fonegiant ?

"This is the best the company for mobile phone I purchase on ebay before but due to bad experience I decided to shop around and found fonegiant and purchased samsung s7 edge excellent condition phone got it the next day perfect condition and works like new Top company"
"Received my phone but it does not work properly , customer service was terrible said would mend it if under manufacturer s warranty , I hope I get a refund as should of come working the money I paid ,"
"WILL NOT RECOMMEND ONLINE PURCHASE very poor communication, the phone was supposed to be delivered next day, its been 5 days no signs for phone and FAKE royal mail tracking number as it does not respond. called customer care and informed that did not receive phone and was promised a call back or refund- not heard from them since and no refund."
Please provide your order number at info@fonegiant.com
As you have not provided a real name or order number
"Better then described condition and fast and reliable delivery!!"
"Ordered phone on Sunday with much trepidation, but phone arrived Tuesday morning. iphone 6s advertised as 'B' condition but looks A to me, not a scratch on it. Phone was boxed in Apple packaging, came with new charger and was completely wiped/new. battery seems fine. I don't usually leave reviews but after reading the mixed reviews beforehand wanted to let people know about my positive experience."
Leanne Dobson
Verified Reviewer
"I have waited a week for a phone that was supposed to be next day delivery. I have emailed 3 times without any response and also have been able to contact on the number provided. I am very unhappy with the customer service provided and would appreciate some information on my order or a very prompt refund of my money."
Dear Customer
We have apologise for the inconvenience
Your funds have been fully refunded 7 days ago

Best Regards
"Hi was delivered on time the condition was immaculate as describe very happy. Charging it up at the moment.Excellent service Thanks Vince."
"easy web site and ordering process, phone delivered on time and was in good order"
"Nice iPad for good price"
Jay
"This is best the website for used phones good condition and great prices Fast delivery"
Lloyd Craig
"This is my third purchase within 2 years Never let me down super fast delivery and decent prices"
"Majority of reviews here are positive. Like many online business, these reviews reflect the trouble free experiences of many customers. Any retailer can knock out sale after sale to huge applaud. What separates a truly great trader from an average one, is how problem sales are dealt with. This is when a traders true colours come to light. I purchased a faulty phone from here. It was return and a refund requested. Despite this, the seller tried to ‘bodge’ their own repair and send return the phone. I insisted on my legal entitlement to a FULL refund. Despite constantly reminding the seller to refund the return postage, he declined not to. I requested it several more times, before advising I would enforce my legal rights formally. The seller ignored this, despite an impending small claims fee quadrupling what was already owed in postage. The seller was given further options to send the postage but didn’t. A court claim was taken out for the outstanding sum. The seller foolishly tried to defend the case, but knowing his argument was undependable, submitted, and refunded a sum fours times that of the original returns postage. BEWARE: this seller will try to avoid legal obligations such as refunding, and refunding in time. Avoid unless you can guarantee your purchase won’t be faulty."
Hi Mark

Th reason you did not receive the refund for postage on time is because you did not supply BAC's for payment. How can the payment be made without Bac's details ?
"fair price, quick delivery, good phone."
"Load of muppetry don't use.... Took my £249.99 on the 7th by the 9th had not hear anything from them and no phone ..... Contacted them and they said all your payments pending and was a little rude about it could not get a straight answer said my payment got to pass security which and new one to me.... Currently I'm down 249.99 and have no phone ... DON'T USE"
Dear Customer

You have paid by e Cheuque which takes 5 working days to clear.
Your payment have not been cleared yet.
Please contact Paypal for more information
Joanna Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Item as described, posted and received as promised, works as expected, perfectly described, thank you."
(58347637518) - Posted 3 months ago
"I brought this phone to replace my current S7 Edge as I have smashed the screen and broken the rear camera. Phone was delivered next day before 1pm Royal Mail. Phone works perfectly. Its condition is B grade, as described. It has few dents and scratches on the frame. A few hair line scratches on the screen none of which are obtrusive. There is a ware patch on the home button however finger print recognition does not seem to be affected. It is network unlocked (ee and voda work) but did come with Virgin Media apps installed so must be from their network. They can be uninstalled completely so no need to re-flash. Battery seems to be good, no different from my current S7. Over all a good phone for the price."
"I'm the most sceptical buyer ever never mind buying on the internet. I bought a Samsung Note 5 which is a non UK phone which was A grade. I was astonished when it arrived as it was immaculate without a single mark on it anywhere exactly as described. Captain cynical here thought it wouldn't work or the battery life would be 5 minutes but no it's excellent. So to sum up it was a great price, fast delivery and outstanding condition. Well done fonegiant you genuinely deserve the 5 stars."
"I ordered a grade B iPhone 6 and wasn't expecting a phone in such fantastic condition. There was barelyva visible mark on it, just a couple of tiny scuffs on the edges that were only visible on close inspection and totally un noticeable with a case on. It came with a free case and glass screen protector. Deliver was super quick arriving the very next day and very securely packaged. Will definitely use this company again and recommend to others. Thank you"
(8.57E+13) - Posted 4 months ago
"i order brand new iphone7, but out of stock then they refund my money after 4 phone calls and after one week."
(5.88E+14) - Posted 4 months ago
Jose Rodriguez Macho
Verified Buyer
"The worst shop ever. Its a wast of time."
(5.78E+12) - Posted 4 months ago