fonegiant Reviews

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate fonegiant ?

"Barbara S., Llandudno, Conwy. 14/04/2018 I found what I wanted easily - the site was easy to navigate and made my shopping experience very easy and stress free. My Phone was delivered quickly, and in good order, although reconditioned it is in very good condition, and the price was within my small budget. My only concern was that I didn't get the free EE SIM as promised, but that was no real hassle I just contacted EE and ordered one."
"DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!!!. I bought a Samsung note 3 after one week it stopped charging. So I emailed them and complained. They said they would send a new one out to me. I sent the phone back at my own expense. The company then proceed to send me back the same phone saying they had fixed it. Nothing had changed. Phone was still not charging I believe they didn't even look at it because it was so obvious it wasn't working. I then sent the phone back, again at my own expense. I then proceeded to ask for a refund as it had only been two weeks and the phone came with a 3 month warranty. The company did not give me a straight answer and I have now sent numerous Emails requesting a refund and they have not responded so I'm left with no option but to pursue my refund through the small claims court. The company is a joke and have zero customer skills. I have been more than fair with them as this has been going on over a month now and is still not resolved. So if you are reading this don't spend a penny here..take your money elsewhere this place is awefull."
"I purchased a refurbished smartphone from fonegiant yesterday. Today I have received an email from someone, unconnected with fonegiant except that he has also bought a phone from fonegiant. Well, it seems fonegiant has sent someone else my phone with my details included in the packaging! A simple error perhaps of putting the phone in the wrong package, but seriously, my 5 year old can match up cards with the right envelope. How hard can it be?"
"A week has passed now since I bought a HTC 10 to replace my dying Galaxy S4. So far I have seen no issue with the device and it arrived most ways cosmetically perfect, apart from a minor paint stuff (however, won't dock points for that because the phone was never rated as flawless). Only thing that is more one to keep in mind, rather than a fault on Fonegiant's part, is that if you order over the weekend then your device will not arrive until Tuesday at the earliest as the store is closed over the weekend."
"I ordered an Samsung S7 edge. The phone was great, no problems with it and was unlocked. Will be buying one for my family as well."
"Awesome service received my phone very next day and the phone is in better condition then it was described. Thank you! Fonegiant"
"Brilliant website for cheap deal This is my third mobile phones in 2 years from Always a get a good deal on Fonegiant Love It"
"Ordered a phone that was described as being in Immaculate Condition (A). When it arrived it has a chip in the centre of the screen - easy to see, and a charger for another brand. Went on line on the chat facility - no one answered. Phoned up - answerphone. Called again only to be told that he didn't deal with this and that I need to send an email. Two emails sent - no reply to date. Not impressed!!!"
Dear Les

Apologies for the inconvenience

Your emails was replied within 24 hours and further more a customer representative is assisting you with order .

Best regards
"Phone is great x"
"First phonr delivered quickly and looked in lovely condition. Withing 6 weeks there were problems, and getting the repair done was exhasting. 3 without a phonr weeks later a replacement phone is sent, but without the brand new charger i had sent with my original phone, instead a filthy chewed up wire that looked like a dogs. Chew toy, and the usb adapter fell apart in my hands as i unplugged it. 4 weeks later there are problems again, even getting a returns label is hard work, with the standard response being connect to i tunes and go into recovery mode. Not going to fix a failed logic board as with thd 1 st phone and definitely not going to fix a swollen battery, as is the issue with the 2nd phone. Both times i have had to constantly chase to find out whats going on, 2nd phone was retutned 6 days ago and havent heard a peep. And again, without a phone, how long for this time??"
"Very bad experience I ordered unlocked phone but phone was locked , different colour , accessories wasn’t original then I called them they said we do not have ur required color in stock so we will send you Apple headphone free of charge & they also said we will unlock your phone in 2 days but nearly 1 week phone still locked and many days passed they didn’t send me anything, Really very Disappointed."
"Awful service - advertised phone as unlocked when is locked and codes don't work. Also back glued on very badly making it non watertight. Trying to return without additional cost but no real advice or reasonable process to return. A completely scam company - do not buy from them!"
"I bought a new phone 8 plus 256gb for £750 saved over £200 buying from fonegiant Best website for phones i think"
"Stay away from fonegiant ripoff company. I bought a samsung galaxy note 3 on 3rd may which i received next day. It hasnt charged properly since I received it, I have to turn off my phone to charge it and when i turn back on its dead completely within the hour. Now it doesnt charge at all the phone isnt working thanks to fonegiant ive had no phone for nearly a week. I want my money back or I shall be contacting my solictor."
"super fast delivery cheapest deal i found online great condition"
"Ordered a pre-owned S5 Galaxy for my son advertised as 'in immaculate condition'. It arrived as promised the next day (free postage too!) and does indeed appear in truly immaculate condition as far as I can judge. It even works properly which is a pleasing contrast to the one I had to return to another well-known online provider before this purchase. Happy bunny!"
"This is the best the company for mobile phone I purchase on ebay before but due to bad experience I decided to shop around and found fonegiant and purchased samsung s7 edge excellent condition phone got it the next day perfect condition and works like new Top company"
"Received my phone but it does not work properly , customer service was terrible said would mend it if under manufacturer s warranty , I hope I get a refund as should of come working the money I paid ,"
"WILL NOT RECOMMEND ONLINE PURCHASE very poor communication, the phone was supposed to be delivered next day, its been 5 days no signs for phone and FAKE royal mail tracking number as it does not respond. called customer care and informed that did not receive phone and was promised a call back or refund- not heard from them since and no refund."
Please provide your order number at info@fonegiant.com
As you have not provided a real name or order number
"Better then described condition and fast and reliable delivery!!"
fonegiant is rated 4.20 based on 462 reviews