fonegiant Reviews

info@fonegiant.com

Unit 3 Willow House
River Gardens
Feltham

Tell us how fonegiant made you happy
Necesito mi reintegro de mi dinero ya que miro que hay demasiados reclamos porque Fonegiant no cumple con lo pactado.
Compre un teléfono Huawei p20 el día 28/06/2020 , con número de seguimiento VE 884812158 GB, hasta el momento no lo e recibido. Informan ellos que ya fue entregado y recibido por una persona.Aqui donde yo vivo van demasiados empleados de Royal a dejar muchos pedidos y nadie sabe nada. Que hago? Solución no hay, ya que fonegiant ya no responde.
Bought a Note 9. Was sold as 'very good', which in most aspects it is.
Except the charging port. Its loose and it doesn't work.
Complained but just got ignored after the 'is there any fluff stuck in it' email. They're not replying now.
Liars and thieves do not sell the goods you order and gives FRAUDELENT information ! Avoid!
Omg they just rob your money and send you empty box. Please avoid!
These people lie thoroughly and steal. Please avoid m!
I ordered my red iPhone on 12th April but no acknowledgement so emailed asking why as they took the money. They said it wasn’t working and assured it’s on its way. I recieved a BLACK phone full of cellotaped hairs of which I took a picture and asked why and how? Three days of supposedly investigation took place and many emails on my part where eventually they said they will replace of I send as well as postage fees. I returned it yet still to date no phone and no refund! I was then given an invalid tracking number and now that has been yet another week and still nothing! At this point I lost my patience and demanded they correct it. Refund my postage fir their error and send the phone I paid for! I instead get postage back and they claim they refunded my postage but they have not! They claim they couldn’t send correct phone as none on stock yet the phone is there but increased by £20! Leads me to believe they intentionally sent the wrong colour and lied throughout! I am livid and raised a dispute with paypal and warming everybody not to shop at this obviously fraudelent company! Unless of course you are happy to be taken for a fool and stolen from! They simply do not care!! I wouldn’t be surprised if they collect monies this way from us victims and close the company!!!
I bought a tablet from this company which was scratched severely. I returned it and never got a refund. Despite various times asking for refund. I was asked to send proof of return, which I did and said payment would be released. I never recieved payment and was repeatedly told the same thing. I never got a refund and just gave up. Do not use this company, who are thieves
(4.99E+15) - Posted 10 months ago
An over payment was made in August. They keep promising a refund of the over payment, but now in December still nothing has been received. My e-mails are not responded to, and they never answer the phone. Absolutely terrible service. It would not surprise me if this shower of a company had gone bust
Bought my refurbished phone from fonegiant - very good price, good condition. After a few weeks it stopped charging properly, I contacted fonegiant and they suggested a few things I could try but when they failed they sent me a free post label and asked me to send it back. It took a couple of weeks but I got it back this morning all working perfectly, plus they sent me a new charger free of charge. Having read some of the other negative reviews about after sales service I am very pleased and impressed.
Only got this phone yearstday and people can't hear me am so angry fast to take.the cash I will be sending it back. Con artists
I bought a Sony Xperia M5 on here and I'm far from happy I can't make voice calls or hear the person I'm ringing or that is trying to ring me. I doubt the phones properly been tested yes not very expensive but I'm not happy should not pay for something that does not work properly it clearly has issues with the micro phone.
I ordered an S9 from here a few days ago, the following day I received an email asking for ID proof...I told them I wasn't comfortable sending my ID online and didn't understand why they'd need It. They still kept Insisiting I send my bank statement so I requested a cancellation. Don't trust this company because they are dodgy!
Awful. Do NOT recommend!
Purchased a Samsung which was faulty, the device has now been returned however I am still waiting for a refund. Poor company and Poor contact with customers. Do not buy from fonegiant!!
Bought a Sony Xperia phone back in March. Ordered on a Friday later afternoon and it arrived on the Saturday, Had no problems with it at all. Have since bought my Son a phone, which so far so good, Would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting a phone and fast delivery.
I purchased a Huawei p20, unfortunately It went wrong soon after purchase, the team at fonegiant were fantastic in sorting out repair under warranty and kept in contact throughout. I would definitely buy from them again.
I purchased a blackberry PRIV but 3 was ago.
done gets extremely hot. can't hold it after 15 mind. they visual keypad and phone key pad stops working after 20 mind. keep restarting phone.
took 5 emails before I got a reply. offered an exchange. I omitted for Samsung galaxy note. still waiting forward respone.
very worry to see all these negative.comments
Returned a faulty Samsung phone nearly a month ago after attempts to get my money back I am still waiting no communication very poor will be escalating the matter through PayPal to get a refund.
So an update on the con company, still a surley no contact, no phone.... As it was returned recorded delivery, and from their point, no refund. I forrunately bought via PayPal so have sought my money back. There is no way that I would want this company to havey card details. Do not buy from FoneGiant if you value your money. You will not et the product you want, if at all and will not be communicated with. Worst experience I have ever had in buying.
A perfect con. SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED ELSEWHERE.
fonegiant is rated 4.01 based on 512 reviews