Fone Angels Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Fone Angels
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Fone Angels?

01923 590 037

info@foneangels.co.uk

Category:
Mobile Phones

Tell us how Fone Angels made you happy

"NEVER USE THIS COMPANY> Never use this company!! They stole my daughters ipad that i sent for repair i have not had it back after 8 months!!! Criminals that need shooting."
Are you Fone Angels? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Gave up on the repair.cancelled Barclaycard payment and called fraud squad to investigate I insisted they return th iPad.it came back minus the LCD and screen Cr** service"
"They have my money and haven’t heard from them since. Do not use !!!"
"DO NOT USE FONE ANGELS! DO NOT USE FONE ANGELS! It took them five weeks to replace my iPhone screen, far from the 3-5 days stated n their advertising. You can't ring them, even though a 'phone number is given on their website, and they don't answer your emails."
"Your customer service is the worst that i have experienced in a while, on first inspection there may be an issue with the earpiece speaker, you must at this point decide whether to pay extra for a possible fault at a discounted price. i am then told that that is the fault and an additional fault that the camera is not going to work i am not given the opportunity to have the phone fixed as i declined at the beginning at that point and i will be charged extra because I would need to send it back in. thank you for telling me that you are sending back a faulty phone. and then send it back fixed with no issue. Did you fix it?, was it an issue? or where you just trying to get more money from unnecessary work? the additional stress i endured lack of contact, not meeting time scales. i thought at one point i would not get my phone back and that you were not a reputable company. I will not be recommending you to anyone."
"fone angels have not adknowledged reciveving my kids ipad. they do not respond to emails. phone line is just an answerphone. total scam company. the cost of going to small claims is more than the cost of the ipad. the owner of this company dissolved another similar one last year. do not use."
"Everything. Took 6 days to get the package delivered to us. Then it said postage paid but had to pay £5.25 to post back to them. Then quoted extra for work that didn't need doing. Took another 3 days to hear back what was going on. Still not got my phone back. Totally useless."
"Great service at a good price"
"Super fast service"
"fixed cracked screen within one hour"
"Fast service and good communication. Reasonable cost and easy to deal with. However they did charge me extra for an additional cable as it was damaged at a particular corner. This was unexpected, particularly as the way it was damaged was very unlikely to have damaged the inner workings and now it locks the screen if moved quickly."
"Excellent service. They do what they say no hidden charges and fairly priced. Would recommend without hesitation."
"Screen repaired quickly, but touchscreen not as sensitive as before."
"Did a great job fixing my phone. However, it did take longer than expected as I had to pay extra to get another part fixed. However, my phone had worked brilliantly ever since it was fixed."
"No contact, no postal kit, had to get refund from bank. Avoid."
"Asked me to pay for something extra that I know don’t believe was wrong. Lost my phone in the post as they send phones back in ordinairy signed for post . After a month and a half offer me £150 in compensation and not a penny more even though I splashed out £87.00 on the whole nightmare. My IPhone 6 was just over a year old."
"Sent my ipad in for screen repair. Despite several attempts to contact them via phone, email and social media it was 2 weeks before i heard from them. After 3 weeks got ipad back but now doesn't charge and screen randomly switches off. DO NOT USE Foneangels!!!"
"This company has been featured on "BBC's Watchdog" and "Rip Off Britain". They appear to have large numbers of people being quoted a price to change a broken screen then when they have your phone or tablet inform you that you require additional work needed costing you more money and in many cases take weeks or months to return your device when you don't wish to proceed. A lot of very unhappy and very angry customers many of whom feel cheated and defrauded."
"Took 3months to repair iPad. Screen then failed through normal use. FoneDevils then refused to fix the faulty part they fitted. Complete Chatlottons, do not use."
"WARNING- DO NOT USE this company- pay double, go anywhere else but NOT this one. Have been without my phone for 3 weeks now, can't ring them at all, they don't do special delivery return so although they say they have posted it- they've used 1st class signed for which can go missing and I think it has. They also got me to pay for something I don't think I needed for £37 so I have lost £83 + £7.50 postage to them + my phone which is worth £200. Feeling pretty low I can tell you."
Fone Angels is rated 3.86 based on 123 reviews