Focusfireplaces Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Focusfireplaces

How would you rate Focusfireplaces?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Margaret

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Focusfireplaces in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Margaret Tailby
"I bought a gas fire and fireplace from Focus. Their product knowledge appeared to be good and the wide choice in their showroom made us pick this company over others we had visited. I was disappointed to find that my fitted fireplace had many 'natural' marks in the stone which I found unsightly. I believe that the level of marks on the one in the showroom model should be representative in colour and number to the ones that the customer will receive. I understand that natural products have natural marks but mine also had four large blotches caused by staining from the water used and one 'thumbprint' which nobody seemed to know what it was. I am amazed that this fireplace was thought to be acceptable when examined before fitting and when actually fitted, in my opinion quality control is poor I recommend that any future customer examines each piece of stone before it is fitted. Focus replaced the fireplace but there has been no courtesy call to ask if we are satisfied."
"These pans are lightweight, easy to use and to clean. They look good too! The box they arrived in stated the weight was 6kgs overall. I have followed the instructions of washing and drying them, and conditioning them with a little oil removed with some kitchen roll. The handles have a nice, comfortable grip and I'm now looking forward to using them on a daily basis."
Focusfireplaces is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews