Focusfireplaces Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Focusfireplaces

Tell us how Focusfireplaces made you happy

"I bought a gas fire and fireplace from Focus. Their product knowledge appeared to be good and the wide choice in their showroom made us pick this company over others we had visited. I was disappointed to find that my fitted fireplace had many 'natural' marks in the stone which I found unsightly. I believe that the level of marks on the one in the showroom model should be representative in colour and number to the ones that the customer will receive. I understand that natural products have natural marks but mine also had four large blotches caused by staining from the water used and one 'thumbprint' which nobody seemed to know what it was. I am amazed that this fireplace was thought to be acceptable when examined before fitting and when actually fitted, in my opinion quality control is poor I recommend that any future customer examines each piece of stone before it is fitted. Focus replaced the fireplace but there has been no courtesy call to ask if we are satisfied."
Are you Focusfireplaces? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Focusfireplaces receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"These pans are lightweight, easy to use and to clean. They look good too! The box they arrived in stated the weight was 6kgs overall. I have followed the instructions of washing and drying them, and conditioning them with a little oil removed with some kitchen roll. The handles have a nice, comfortable grip and I'm now looking forward to using them on a daily basis."
Focusfireplaces is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews