Foamy Media Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Foamy Media

About Foamy Media: Foamy Media are based in our brand new studio in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent and are one of the fastest growing and ambitious digital agencies. Founded in 2013, we have gained a large portfolio of clients from across the business spectrum and a reputation for producing top quality work at affordable prices with excellent aftercare and customer service.

Our core areas of business are website design, graphic design and search engine optimisation, and we have experts in each of these key areas so we can fully satisfy all client requirement and expectations.

We love to work with local companies, but also work on projects with clients up and down the UK. We are the digital agency you can trust to look after your business and make it a success online.

hello@foamymedia.com

21 Moorland RoadBurslem

How would you rate Foamy Media ?

"A great and accommodating team, they helped me with my SEO and social media. I have a new greater understanding of the importance of social media for my business. Thanks Foamy Media."
"Stuart & his team were very patient and came up with some great designs and a fab website that is easy to use especially as we are on the go and our products change constantly . The whole process was straightforward and everybody at Foamy Media have been very helpful and its reassuring to know they are there for support anytime - affordable and professional service. Highly Recommend!"
"My website newford Plastics was looking old tired and dated , I came across foamy media on google and with being local to myself made a appointment with Stuart . Immediately after sitting down and discussing my requirements I knew foamy media would be the one for me . They transferred my old domain over and e mail address and built me a site that I'm so proud to promote online . Everything that I asked they did for me. Thankyou Stuart and team for a job very well done"
"Amazing Communication Very patient and understanding of our needs. It's been a very easy process and I look forward to working with them in the future"
"Why did we struggle for years, wasting valuable hours dabbling with our social media, when there was Foamy Media? Within one week of entrusting our sites to Stuart and his team, our hits, likes and actual sales enquires started flooding in. Foamy Media understand business marketing to a tee. Even if you WANT to manage your own social media, at least have Foamy Media set it all up correctly for you in the first place. Surprisingly affordable, instantly effective and such lovely people to work with. Trust us! You'll save time and improve your business presence instantly. Xtenda is now having Foamy Media improve our new website too so, without hesitation, https://xtenda.co.uk highly recommends #FoamyMedia !"
"Great design and great website built for me. Helped me understand all the build from start to finish. Really easy to get on with and always there for answer any questions. If there were more stars to give I would. Top company and great team."
"From day one Stuart and his team have been fantastic. I was involved every step of the way. They created a gorgeous website from information passed by me."
"Great service and support, would recommend to anyone looking for a new site regardless of location!"
"Friendly staff, always available either by phone or for update meetings. Excellent communication on when the have done what we have suggested and giving updates to website for us to review."
"I am a very happy customer of Foamy Media and strongly recommend this company. From the initial contact to the finished website the service we have received from Foamy Media has been excellent."
"We approached Foamy Media to design our New Business Website – www.sweetscart.co.uk – Previously they did our sister company website and we didn’t give it a second thought to look else where."
"Great company! Will defiantly always recommend stu, Sarah and the team. Web site looks brilliant, brochures look amazing and S.E.O is coming on really fast . Thanks again ."
"Designed a great website and are very helpful."
"Great service and friendly staff can not fault foamy media thanks guys"
"Foamy Media come highly recommended. We had a number of specific requirements for a sleek, high end website and they worked with us and delivered at every stage of the process."
"Stuart and his team has made 2 websites for me. Very pleased with both of them. Very helpful. Keep up the good work."
"I required some business cards as to further my plastering business. I had no logo, no gmail account and no slogan.I was basically at square 1 and foamy media really provided the support and the drive to creating what i believe to be a great business card and i could be happier! Great company to work with. Amazing prices!"
"Brilliant Company ,Over the moon with our website from design to 1st sale it has been a great experience , we are an ever changing company and foamy media have been on hand to make adjustments and fix issues when ever required , Thanks Guys"
"Absolutely fantastic service! If you need a website designing, SEO, online marketing, graphic design or help with social media, Foamy Media really are the best! Love Lane wedding shoes can't recommend Stuart and his team enough! Efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. 5* Service!!!"
"Excellent service with great value, but most of all really nice and helpful people."
Foamy Media is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!