FMB Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance
Fully insured and as promised a saving of 10% was made.
Great service
:) :) :) :)
We received great service from Josh Carlton. He was able to provide us with a very competitive price. It also saved a lot of time not having to go through various comparison sites. Lastly, as he has lots of experience providing insurance in the construction field he was also able to recommend other types of cover to suit our business.
Very good service
Always willing to help and give information/advice
We have been fortunate not to have had to make a claim, but the service so far has been excellent.
Excellent customer service, amended my details promptly which in turns saved me in excess of £200
Very helpful and responsive from the start
I would sincerely like to take this opportunity to rightfully provide you with my honest and actual experience of working with one of your employees whom I wish many more companies were lucky enough to have such an excellent asset! Luke Wright is a very efficient member of your organisation and he is the biggest reason I have a policy with you.
Helpful explanatory and to the point. Nothing unnecessary forced on to you
Fantastic, efficient, clear advise and service
All business conducted with FMB Insurance has been easy and simple, information clearly presented and prices competitive. Very happy.
I was pleased with the service, very professional
Excellent service and advise.
Always manages to provide best competitive quote! Very happy.
Very helpful
Josh was as helpful as ever
Very quick and easy process renewing my liability insurances.
agent helpful and had a good knowledge of the items i required and of the building trade
An easy choice to back