FMB Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance
I found Tom very knowledgable and extremely helpfull.
very straightforward, matched our previous insurance cover, good quote which we accepted.
Excellent service
FMB insurance beat our employers, third party liability and contractors insurance renewal by 15%. I would highly recommend FMB insurance to all SME builders
great service
Last year I had a break in on my van, whilst working away. The FMB helped me all the way the through the claim process and payment. It allowed me to concentrate on getting on with my business back up and running. Thank you.
Anton Richards
Staff helpful, quote response very quick, all sorted no hassel
Excellent service from FMB
Very good cover and competitive pricing to.
Very pleased with the service.
Our Company are delighted with the service we receive & we had our first claim in 20 years last year we were treated fairly so very happy to recommend
F.M.B Insurance services
Quick and easy to renew
Friendly, knowledgeable & efficient service and advice, thank you.
Was pleasant and casual
A well managed process by very customer-friendly staff. Our quotation was delivered early enough for us to review and compare with other bids, although we were confident that competitors would not beat the FMB offer.
Excellent service, responded quickly, positive concise information given to help me make an informed decision on the correct cover we need, while making a saving on the premium. Would definitely recommend.
Aaaasaaaaasa
Very good and easy to do.
He spoke clear and explained everything
Well
I haven’t had any claims but can say the agent who set it up was very efficient all questions answered satisfactory.
prompt service and a good deal
Helpful.good price