FM Hearing Systems Reviews

Read FM Hearing Systems Reviews

help@fmhearingsystems.co.uk

22 Belton Road, Silsden,

Tell us how FM Hearing Systems made you happy
Fm hearing systems supplied me with my roger pen and roger tabel mic the staff who dealt with me were really helpful and answered any questions I had when making enquiries.
Great service
Equipment delivered quickly easy to order. Very impressed with Paul and the detailed answers he gave to very specific questions on functionality of Bluetooth ability between my CI and ROGER devices. Thanks so much.
Delivered within twenty four hours of ordering! Couldn't be better. Thank you.
A great service and very quick replies back when I have had any problems.
Great communication and service. Got my Roger receiver back in no time at all!
As an ex-sound engineer I was aware that excellent sound quality does not come cheap, however it still took me a while in research and reviews to take the plunge and purchase the Roger pen. However after road testing it in a number of very challenging acoustic settings I am more than satisfied that the cost was justified. At home in our tiled kitchen I can now have conversations with my wife devoid of the reverberation that once plagued our breakfast conversations simply with my Phonak hearing aids. Even in the bedlam of cross conversations of coffee mornings in a cavernous room It can home in on a person across the table. I'm still road testing it but so far I am delighted with the Roger pen, it also works extremely well plugged into my laptop to listen to audio output. Without doubt I would recommend this leap forward in technology for anyone who wants more clarity and connectivity. It's not cheap but worth every penny.
Ordered Monday, received by registered post Wednesday. Great service. Just one day after receiving, I found my lost hearing aids. Asked if I could return, returned Monday, got a full refund Thursday. Excellent customer service and responded straight away to my email enquiry. Will definately use again should I need to.
Phoned in, spoke with Emma, product identified quickly and directions followed easily. Goods through my letterbox the next day. Superb service.
Very efficient and prompt service, including arrangement for VAT exemption. Thank you
Hi, Many thanks for your speedy delivery of the new hearing aid 'shoes' and for the advice from Shaun about what to order and how to place the order online successfully. Your staff are very professional and helpful. best wishe Jan
Can't praise FM hearing systems enough, very helpful and quick to respond.I have had a couple of issues with receivers no fault of FM hearing systems and they have resolved the problems straight away, no hesitation in recommending them
Good product and service,would use again.
I’ve never dealt with a company that is so attentive and focused on their customer’s needs.....10/10 👍
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Once again I experienced very good professional support and advice. Staff were knowledgeable and friendly. Forms were explained with instructions easy to follow. Delivery was within 24 hours. Extremely pleased and satisfied once again.
Great service! Got my receiver back in record time!
Excellent Service - I had a problem with my Roger Pen which has now been sorted. Full marks Many Thanks
Both Gill and Shaun have been very helpful, I had an issue with one of my receivers, communication was excellent. The replacement receiver is now working well. The training with Tracey was excellent. Would recommend FM Hearing Systems.
Second purchase from these people. First time around they were super helpful and quick to answer my queries. This time ordered online and received my order on the third day. Brilliant.
FM Hearing Systems is rated 4.91 based on 243 reviews