FM Hearing Systems Reviews

Read FM Hearing Systems Reviews

help@fmhearingsystems.co.uk

22 Belton Road, Silsden,

Tell us how FM Hearing Systems made you happy
Although my previous shoe was same colour as my aid - Champagne, on losing both I had to replace myself and this one is see through and a bit uglier to be honest - however arrived 2 days after order so service is extremely good from FM Systems and would highly recommend them to others
FM Hearing Systems 5 star review on 27th February 2020
FM Hearing Systems have been great to me! Very helpful people and very quick service. I used to use Connevans but found they would not give much help in after sales unless you paid them a kings ransome. FM Hearing Systems people have always helped with tecnical questions.
Given accurate information on compatibility of purchase, product arrived the day after the next. Only slight quibble I wasn't sure where to put the detailed information about which DAI shoe I needed. Second purchase with them, both times received excellent service.
Excellent quick service with amazing customer service.
Fantastic service once again. Prompt response to my email identified the product I needed,sent me the link to order my goods, followed by exceptionally speedy despatch of my goods. So customer focussed.
Excellent service, knowledgeable staff
Excellent service ..... my purchase arrived in 24 hrs. Where else can you get better service.
Great service. Quick delivery.
Always a 5* service from Paul and the team. Never fail to sort out any issues
The service was excellent and I was always informed about how my purchase/delivery was being handled.
Excellent and very quick repair service. The staff were very helpful
Great service. Pls can I make an observation - it would be a massive help if you could make a small indentation (finger & thumbprint) either side of Roger so that when I'm aiming it to pick up conversation it doesn't turn in my hands. I keep finding the Mic pointing at the floor. I need to combine lipreading with hearing so can't keep my eyes on Roger
Hi Esther, thansk for the constructive critcism, I'll forward that on to the Phonak development team. Thansk for the kind words :-) Regards, Paul
New shoe was to replace one lent by NHS. Roger Pen used only so far as pure amplification, not bluetooth mode or suchlike (no smart phone). But excellent at improving hearing even in very noisy environments which it isn't really designed for.
Very helpful advice, speedy service and delivery - would recommend without hesitation.
Distinguishing between products can be tricky - a decision tree (this CI -> these options eg battery/accessories) might help. Service very good once order placed, checking to make sure the product was compatible.
All FM Hearing advisors are knowledgeable and helpful over the telephone to attempt to deal with defects of equipment remotely. Communication both written and by phone is first class. Highly recommended.
Wont be connected until Dec 3rd so cannot review
Always a pleasure to use there services. Great communication
Fm hearing systems supplied me with my roger pen and roger tabel mic the staff who dealt with me were really helpful and answered any questions I had when making enquiries.
Great service