Flying Flowers Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent service and fast delivery. My flowers was delivered to a restaurant where myself and my partner went. The flowers arrived the next day and were beautiful. Staff were really helpful. Would deffinatly reccomend and order again"
"Just ordered a beautiful spring garden display for my cousin. She is absolutely delighted with,the arrangement. Arrived on time, beautifully presented and bulbs in early growth form so she can delight in watching them grow. Beautiful! I shall use you again for sure."
"I regularly purchase flowers from Flying Flowers and only once did they arrive looking rather sickly. A quick call to a very friendly chap got it sorted and the next day, a fresh (and alive) bunch arrived at the recipient's address. Cannot fault them. Free delivery to boot!"
"I left a review a week ago and gave one star. This was because the flowers died within days of receiving them. I told my mum who sent the flowers, she wrote to flying flowers, and received a phone call apologizing for this and sent me another bouquet. These replacement flowers after a week look the same as the day I received them. Lovely bouquet, very happy customer."
"Flying Flowers are so dependable for excellent service, lovely flowers by post, & good value."
"Excellent easy to use website, did the whole transaction on my phone in minutes. Good choice of products at reasonable prices. Recipient was delighted with the gift. Would use this company again"
"My Gran loved the flowers. A great service and website easy to follow and use."
"I'm really surprised at the terrible reviews. I sent my daughter a mini easter garden in a basket. She was absolutely delighted plus they arrived on time. We would definitely both use them again. I added chocolates and ribbons to my order. It looked stunning. Thank you flying flowers."
"Beautiful flowers delivered on time and lasted for 3 weeks."
"Very good service excellent flowers lasting a good three weeks plus will definitely use them again highly recommended"
"They delivered flowers the next day and made my friend very happy. The flowers were beautiful and well worth the money."
"We sent 24 white roses to our daughter last Sat. They were absolutely beautiful in the picture she sent us by email. Our daughter was over the moon. Thank you Flying Flowers for good service and product."
"They arrived in beautiful condition and have lasted well - a full 2 weeks much of which was very warm weather."
"Delivered on time"
"FRIEND SENT ME BUNCH OF FLOWERS FOR MY BIRTHDAY TOTALLY DIFFRENT TO WHAT SHE ORDERED SHOULD HAVE BEEN PINK COLOURS, THESE WERE ASSORTED COLOURS THE ORANGE ROSES WERE FULLY OPEN NOT BUDS AS SAYS ON PAPER I WAS SENT ANOTHER BUNCH OF FLOWERS IN FEW DAYS WAIT FOR IT THE SAME COLOUR BUNCH OF FLOWERS, THE ROSES WERE BROWN ON THE OUTER LEAVES COME ON FLYING FLOWERS , WAKEY WAKEY"
"Mothers Day order made from Saudi Arabia (see previous review) FOOTNOTE 6 March 18. I have been presently surprised; Flying Flowers have responded to my complaint (and possibly my review here) and said that they will send a new and separate order to the correct address for me. I thanked them and therefore mark this review accordingly."
"The price made me happy but that was it. The recipient had to ring the company complain about state of flowers and some died 24hrs after delivery."
"Recommended by Good Housekeeping magazine. Small over priced bouquet. They arrived a day earlier than expected and two of the roses were dead the day after arrival. Would not buy from them."
"Always used them previously, but was disappointed when making a complaint. I got no response"
"Wrong bouquet was delivered to my elderly mother. VERY disappointed as took some time to choose a bouquet that was scented with lovely flowers (roses, hyacinths, tulips in pink and white mix). This was very clear on the order. Instead she received ordinary pinks that were not only unimaginative, but would not have cost the same as the flower mix that I actually ordered. Required scented flowers because mother has poor eyesight. Really upset about this as was meant to be Mother's Day surprise. Awaiting my full refund after refusing offer of 50% then 75% refund."
Flying Flowers is rated 1.68 based on 101 reviews