Flying Flowers Reviews

34% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Easy to order/ good website, a bit over priced for what you get and about 70% of the flowers didn’t last And only one of the sunflowers out of ten opened."
"My son sent me a bouquet of flowers from Flying Flowers for mpthers day. They arrived with the roses looking a bit brown at the edges. By Mothers Day the petals were falling from them. I didn't want to upset my son by telling him, so I rang Flying Flowers. The person I spoke to was very sympathetic, and when she had located the order, she said she would send out another bouquet asap. This never arrived. Very disappointed."
"I ordered the bouquet of the month, yellow roses & blue lily/orchids but that's not what arrived. Very disappointed that only yellow roses arrived. I particularly ordered blue flowers as it was for the birth of a baby boy :-("
"Disappointed that flowers did not last a week as birthday gift. Have used before but will go elsewhere"
"Recommended by Good Housekeeping magazine. Small over priced bouquet. They arrived a day earlier than expected and two of the roses were dead the day after arrival. Would not buy from them."
"Always used them previously, but was disappointed when making a complaint. I got no response"
"Wrong bouquet was delivered to my elderly mother. VERY disappointed as took some time to choose a bouquet that was scented with lovely flowers (roses, hyacinths, tulips in pink and white mix). This was very clear on the order. Instead she received ordinary pinks that were not only unimaginative, but would not have cost the same as the flower mix that I actually ordered. Required scented flowers because mother has poor eyesight. Really upset about this as was meant to be Mother's Day surprise. Awaiting my full refund after refusing offer of 50% then 75% refund."
"flowers,are so differet in real life,can't compare with photo... don't reccomend this shop !"
"Please do not use flying flowers if you need a delivery on a Monday. It seems they do not get the flowers ready until Mondays and if they use royal mail can not be delivered on a Monday. Flowers arrived 1 say late on a Tuesday when ordered for a birthday on the Monday. Will not use again. Customer service a joke."
"I thought I was pleased with the rose plant I had sent from Flying Flowers for my daughter, until I went to her house today to find it was not the pink pot that I ordered - very disappointing as you always presume that they deliver what you asked for. I would have ordered again but feel a lack of trust."
"Poor quality flowers,roses died after one day. Sunflowers very limp.Not good value. Felt very bad as they were a gift and I could not tell sender how bad they were."
"VeRy dissapointed that even though the flowers were being delivered by the post office, this company could not tell me If the flowers had actually been delivered. They couldn't track or trace them to see if delivered, couldn't phone the person I had sent them to due to circumstances, would not use again"
Flying Flowers is rated 2.44 based on 196 reviews