Flying Flowers Reviews

34% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"When I first decided on trusting this company it was because of the reviews concerning the flowers. I should have paid more attention to the 1 star customer service. If you are doing an order from a different time zone RUN don't walk from this company.I needed to change the order to the following week and I was able to initially move the date up one day for the "over 24 hour" notice. Sent an email to "Wally" at customer service explaining the situation, the first email read like a form letter the second one was an automated response. For International orders do NOT USE. Appalling customer "service" TO NOTE: ALL1 Star reviews seem to receive this formulated response; "this is disappointing to hear. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email a brief description with your order number and billing address to: "customerservices@FlyingFlowers...". Which from my own from experience is nothing but a loop."
"My friend who was ill hadn’t received flowers after 3 days. Finally tracked them down to the post office. After 2 days I had contacted flying flowers to explain flowers had not been received only to get a very brusque email which virtual said whatever has happened you are still paying. No help whatsoever in tracking where the flowers were. Very disappointing."
"The funeral flowers were beautiful, but my family were horrified by the disgusting smell (like tom cats urine). Not only that, the flowers were plagued with cricket type insects when the box was opened. The insects escaped and were jumping around the house, so the flowers had to be bagged and binned to avoid infestation to the other funeral flowers. I am mortified that I have caused such distress at this a sad time. I have used Flying Flowers a few times without complaint, and hope other customers have not experienced this. I have emailed them 3 times asking for a refund with no response at all."
"Terrible flower company never will use them again flowers delivered to our sick sister were nothing like what we ordered looked like they had picked from a forest, and they do not reply to my 2 emails sent with pictures showing what we ordered and what was delivered.Take your money and run beware people order number_10002893279/ peters stacey that email you have given is the one i have emailed twice with no reply??And no reply I WILL BE GETTING IN CONTACT WITH TRADING STANDARDS THIS IS FRAUD"
"Absolutely disgraceful, bought these for my wife, nothing like picture on their website, could have bought a better bunch from a garage for less money, never again."
"ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL customer service. I ordered flowers for my sister and no attempt was made to deliver them to either a safe place or to leave them with the neighbours. Instead royal mail took them back and said she could not collect them until the next day! I spoke to the manager on the phone who was so incredibly rude and at first refused to give back a refund for failure to deliver the flowers and was constantly talking over me and cutting me off (probably because I am a woman). Trust me, if there was an option to give 0 stars I definitely would! Never ever have I received such bad customer service from a company. An absolute disgrace and I will never ever be using this service again! Trust the reviews and don't bother wasting your money as it will only ruin your day and the person who is meant to be receiving the flowers' day. Think I will stick to the many other flower companies who are able to fulfil their contracts!!"
"I received flowers for my birthday. Foolishly a brochure was enclosed showing how they should look - nothing like it! Followed all the instructions re water, cutting stalks etc but sadly within two days it was clear the three roses hadn't survived and the poor lillies just died - completely dead heads. It says flowers are fresh for 5 days - from when?? As others have said, don't waste your money."
"Placed an order for deliver, flowers never turned up. Telephoned them and they said wait another day, three days after the delivery date still nothing turned up. Spoke to them again and all they offered was an apology and my money back. Receiving flowers on your birthday is supposed to make you feel special. I will not be ordering from flying flowers again. Their customer service skills are out of date, do not waste your time and money with this company, you will be disappointed indeed."
"I ordered flowers for my sister in New Zealand for 5th June, which is her birthday, but she had also had a major operation, so I spoiled her and spent about $95 on them. She said on the day that they hadn't arrived, and I asked her the next day - nothing. I then got caught up in life and yesterday received an email from Paypal saying they were going to debit the payment from us on 16th June. I checked with her and she still hadn't received them! Messaged Flying Flowers - no reply - put a message on the website - no reply. So my sister rang them and they said "the payment hadn't come through previously but it has now - shall we send them to you?!". That sounds extremely dodgy to me and obviously they had NO INTENTION of sending the flowers at all! Paypal always pay straight away, and as we had opted for 'payment after delivery' we would then get debited afterwards. If their payment had not gone through, they would have told us. DO NOT USE THEM."
"Received what could be described as a bouquet of flowers although it would be generous description given the amount of flowers. It looked nothing like any photo on the website and excluded any expensive flowers like roses. Rather than write a review l sent a photo to customer services who refused to address the fact that l received a bunch of the cheapest flowers avaliable which did not feature anywhere on their website."
"Ordered 2 bouquets, spending £54.00 for my sister in laws. When they arrived they were absolutely nothing like the pictures on the web site. I would have been better going round to my local filling station and buying a better quality product for a fraction of the cost. As for the free chocolates...well they never arrived. Absolutely rubbish."
"Flowers Arrived on the 4th of May for my Wifes birthday with chocolates. on the 5th of May flowers were dead.they did not look fresh from the start. Very dissatisfied. My wife accepted delivery as I was out I would not have accepted delivery. this is the second time i have sent a review about this order.VERY DISSAPOINTED"
"Another company who refuse to deliver to the north of Scotland - mainland Britain."
"2 Sympathy and 1 Birth Bouquet were ordered for colleagues. They were not delivered until 2 weeks after they were ordered! Our colleagues were back at school. Very embarrassing to say the least. We will not use your company again."
"Ordered flowers for my daughters birthday a good week before, they did not arrive on time and when they did Royal Mail was unable to deliver as she was at work. So not only did she not get on her birthday, she now has to go the Royal Mail to collect.. very disappointed. Would not use again ."
"Flower delivery 2 days late and counting for a funeral. If ever a service needs to deliver on an agreed date it's flower delivery, for what ever the occasion, it has to be on time. At this point I have been offered either my money back (minus international transaction fees) or an "upgrade" to delivery by courier rather than Royal Mail. Late delivery can in no way be an "upgrade". Money back after two international phone calls and unwanted stress is deeply offensive. Flying Flowers should simply deliver on what was originally agreed to and paid for. Pathetic company."
"A good friend did a lovely gesture to send flowers and chocolates, unfortunately it took 5 days to deliver, the flowers are wilted and some are dead. The flower food was split and dripped goo all over the place, bleaching marks on everything it touched. The company won't allow me to speak to anyone, because of UK data protection, (I bet they can't quote where it says that) All round bad experience. The company couldn't give a flying flower."
"I received an indoor rose plant as a gift, with no flowers, no buds with sad looking foliage. It came on 17 April and is now quietly dying, still flower and budless. I complained and was sent another budless and flowerless plant. Don't use this company."
"Dear Sir, A recent bad experience has prompted us to bring to your attention and all your regular viewers regarding Flying Flowers, based in Sleaford, Lincolnshire. It was Our Anniversary on Tuesday April 23rd and I had ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered on that day, they were ordered on April 16th giving them sufficient time to prepare and get them to us for our very special day. After lengthy correspondence with them it has proven that Flying Flowers sent them to us by Royal Mail on Monday April 22nd which was Bank Holiday Monday, when the Royal Mail do not process any transactions, so the Flowers arrived on Wednesday April 24th, the day after our Big Day. and the suprise and total meaning was lost. Our whole day was ruined and the suprise for my wife by the non delivery. Flying Flowers deliberately sent them out too late knowing that they would not be delivered on our Anniversary, and they did not even contact us to tell us this or give us an alternative delivery arrangement, if they had we would have glady paid an extra charge for a courier. They appear to refer to the fact that they say 95% of flowers arrive on the chosen date, but in this case it does not apply as they deliberately let us down, having posted them too late on a Bank Holiday when parcel post does not get actioned, and no deliveries or collections. They however appear to be more interested in the money rather than customer care. There should be no mistake, the flowers were chosen under their Annivesary section which they should have realised it was important to get the flowers to us on the date we stated. The card attached to the flowers stated our Anniversary date. They appear to hide behind their 95% statement, However by bringing this to your attention we would like to help other prospective customers of theirs to be very careful when ordereing flowers for an Anniversary that they may not get them on their Anniversary date and especially if their Anniverary falls the day after a bank holiday, as they won't get them. Regards Robin Back"
"Placed a highly important order this morning for delivery today all confirmed and payed online received confirmation email. phoned up at 16.30 to confirm delivery was on track informed at 16.30 in the evening with no time to make rearrangements they couldn't do it appalling service. they claimed they sent an email at 3pm which is not showing in any of my inboxes spam or otherwise."
Flying Flowers is rated 2.44 based on 196 reviews