Flying Flowers Reviews

Flowers
Flower Companies

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Avoid this company.Despite receiving a confirmation email that delivery would be on the 14th flowers werent delivered until the next day. They were a very poor bouquet and despite publishing online that they want you to send details to their email account they dont bother to reply-no apology nothing A lesson to read other peoples experiences with a company before ordering from them."
Are you Flying Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Didn't deliver my wife's order on Valentine's day"
"Received flowers from my parents this morning (a bouquet of roses purchase on flying flowers) but they are not fresh and are already almost dead."
"I have just received a bouquet of flowers as a gift from some friends. They were awful. The stems looked as though they had been hacked from the ground, not cut. They were brown wilted and dismal. How can i tell them they look nothing like the flowers on the website. Steer clear and buy from a garage you'd get better flowers. Disgusting."
"Firstly i purchased a bunch of flowers called " cheerful smile " in fact it didn't bring a cheerful smile , (cost £23.99 supposed to be 25 %extra ), more like a dis appointed face . delivery was on the correct day and was sent them to my cousin and when i saw them , the amount of flowers were so few , even with the 25% extra , they didn't last long so sent a message to flying flowers explaining , but received negative response . i will not be using this company again and i suggest don't waste your money and time and go else where ."
"Ordered a Spring Burst bouquet for my mother's birthday and it has never arrived. Very disappointed with the service."
"I have advanced cancer and my 84 year mother sent me a carnival bouquet to cheer me up. I appreciate the flowers are in bud, even the stems that have been broken, but I very much doubt that they will ever, ever, ever look like the photo in the brochure. How do I tell my mum, that the flowers are terrible and it has had the opposite effect of cheering me up, just made me more stressed. A £5 bunch from Tesco’s would have done the job much better."
"I ordered a large colourful bouquet as a birthday present, what a waste of money, a small wilted handful of dying flowers was received, I sent them a photo of what I ordered & what I received, they sent a replacement bouquet the next day but they were not much better! I was embarrassed. Would never use this company again. Shocking flowers."
"No guaranteed delivery and the failed to arrive on the day of the Birthday. Very poor experience. AVOID!"
"Order Number: 10002582962 What a waste of time and money!! Ruined the special day! Ordered flowers from them for our wedding anniversary and guess what?! They don’t get delivered! Have a chat with customer services they copy and paste what’s on the site regarding delivery! 95% chance delivery will be on the day and if not the next day! Why would I want to give my wife anniversary flowers on the next day?! When I ask if they get delivered the next, the flowers are useless to me I would want a refund? They copy and paste the same delivery information! Even after my family and friends told me not use them. I thought not everyone has bad service, let’s give it a try! Normally use InterFlora and have never ever had a problem with them. To be honest I ordered balloons from interflora and guess what?! They got delivered before noon! I would never recommend Filying flowers to anyone! I’m going post this on my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! I have saved the chats with online chat too! DONT USE FLYING FLOWERS! UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY WASTED!!"
"I received flowers from an elderly lady for Xmas and they were only fit for the bin. She contacted the company and they sent a replacement the following day but they were no better. I was not the only person she sent flowers to and none of them were of any use. She would have been much cheaper going to a supermarket and at least flowers would have been fresh. I certainly will not be ordering flowers from this company and would not recommend it to anyone."
"Shocking! Ordered a plant to be delivered on the Saturday before Christmas for someone who has recently lost their husband. This was not delivered. When I telephoned I received a cursory apology and was asked if I wanted another one sent or a refund! There is no way I want anything from this company again apart from my refund. I mistakenly didn’t read other reviews before buying, because clearly my experience is not an isolated one. Do not use this rubbish company!"
"Order placed for 2 Christmas bouquets, one being for an elderly lady spending Christmas alone. Got a confirmation email to say they would be delivered as agreed on Dec 22, then another on Dec 24 to say they were out for delivery. Since nothing had arrived, we contacted FF who said that due to courier issues, they would now be delivered onDec 28. Needless to say, we cancelled and will not be using them again. My issue? Why did they not let me know beforehand about the courier issue, then I could have made other arrangements. An appalling lack of service."
"Asked for them to be delivered on Mums birthday. They weren't then, and a week later, still haven't. Surely I shouldn't have to ring up, go through an automated menu to get my money back. They have the details, just trying to make it as difficult as possible."
"Received "Festive Star" as a present from a friend on Monday and by Tuesday the roses were dead and the chrysanths virtually. Rather embarrassed when our friends asked about them but they rang up and we have had a replacement today - just as bad as the first lot. £24.99 of daylight robbery."
"DONT BUY FROMTHEM- YOU GET BETTER FROM A SUPERMARKET! ONCE YOU HAVE PAID YOU CANNOT EMAIL THEM AND YOU DONT SEE YOUR ORDER TO CHECK IT- THEY ARRIVE LATE AND NO APOLOGIES- AND WHEN YOU BUY CHOCOLATES ETC THEY DONT TURN UP- VERY POOR QUALITY AND VERY FEW FLOWERS"
"Ordered well in advance to arrive for my mums 80th birthday flowers didn't arrive her grandchildren were upset as they couldn't make the her birthday living 500 miles away, when called customers services they didn't apologies asked me what I wanted to do made no offer after deliberation from the customer services assistant who I heard talking to a supervisor , she said rather candidly "oh just send them again" ! 3 days late still no sign of flowers I will never use Flying Flowers again.."
"I WROTE TO FLYING FLOWERS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POOR QUALITY FOR EXPENSIVE ROSES AND NO ONE HAD THE DECENCY OR COURTESY TO REPLY OR AT LEAST OFFER A REFUND LET ALONE APOLOGIZE."
"My father in law has sent me many flowers using this company and they are always half dead or all dead, I have received a bouquet today from somebody else, again the quality is awful, I have tried to cut the dead petals and leaves off the roses to improve their appearance but it would be rude to tell the people who buy them for you that they're awful, I would not recommend that anyone uses this company, the flowers are always awful, a complete waste of money!"
"Very disappointed with the flowers that arrived. £20 for dead flowers not at all with this service"
Flying Flowers is rated 1.71 based on 97 reviews