Flying Flowers Reviews

Flowers
Flower Companies

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"This Mothers Day was so so disappointing. My mother found me after forty years. This was to be her first Mother's Day. We live over three hundred miles away from each other. I have used flying flowers for many years But Never Again!! I believe many Mothers will not have received flowers this Mother's Day because the company have not arranged for a sufficient amount of delivery vechiles With Royal Mail. They have been boxed for over four days , they arrived dead."
Are you Flying Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A load of rubbish! Nothing like the photo on their website - bouquet incomplete, flowers missing. Absolutely disgusting - SAVE YOUR MONEY, try Bunches instead."
"Poor quality flowers,roses died after one day. Sunflowers very limp.Not good value. Felt very bad as they were a gift and I could not tell sender how bad they were."
"Order Number: 10002582962 What a waste of time and money!! Ruined the special day! Ordered flowers from them for our wedding anniversary and guess what?! They don’t get delivered! Have a chat with customer services they copy and paste what’s on the site regarding delivery! 95% chance delivery will be on the day and if not the next day! Why would I want to give my wife anniversary flowers on the next day?! When I ask if they get delivered the next, the flowers are useless to me I would want a refund? They copy and paste the same delivery information! Even after my family and friends told me not use them. I thought not everyone has bad service, let’s give it a try! Normally use InterFlora and have never ever had a problem with them. To be honest I ordered balloons from interflora and guess what?! They got delivered before noon! I would never recommend Filying flowers to anyone! I’m going post this on my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! I have saved the chats with online chat too! DONT USE FLYING FLOWERS! UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY WASTED!!"
"Shocking! Ordered a plant to be delivered on the Saturday before Christmas for someone who has recently lost their husband. This was not delivered. When I telephoned I received a cursory apology and was asked if I wanted another one sent or a refund! There is no way I want anything from this company again apart from my refund. I mistakenly didn’t read other reviews before buying, because clearly my experience is not an isolated one. Do not use this rubbish company!"
"I WROTE TO FLYING FLOWERS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POOR QUALITY FOR EXPENSIVE ROSES AND NO ONE HAD THE DECENCY OR COURTESY TO REPLY OR AT LEAST OFFER A REFUND LET ALONE APOLOGIZE."
"Very disappointed with the flowers that arrived. £20 for dead flowers not at all with this service"
"I received a lovely bouquet of roses and mixed flowers for my birthday from my partner, unfortunately all the roses were dead within a week. I phoned flying flowers to be told they only guarantee roses for 5days . No apology ! Really 5days I have roses from Tesco’s that still look good 2weeks later. My partner regularly used flying flowers but won’t be anymore ."
"Ordered flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 10th March for mother’s day. My Mum has waited in for 2 days but they still haven’t arrived. No reply to my email to customer service. I eventually got through on the phone to be told it should arrive tomorrow 12th! Totally unacceptable I will never order or recommend this company to anyone."
"Ordered 4 days before mother's day. Only not to turn up on agreed date or even the day after. Their customer services are useless and their product is not as described. All in all I will never use flying flowers again"
"Ordered 12 Roses for Valentines at over £35. Arrived with only 11 roses and one stalk that had been packed with no rose head. General flower condition very poor I could have gone round the corner to the supermarket and brought better for £10! But I ordered flowers to make it more special and they failed totally. Will not use them again!!!"
"£23.99 for a load of rubbish-looked nothing like the website photo. 25% extra too-really? Would've been laughable without the 25%!!! And they were supposed to be scented-absolutely no smell at all. What a total rip-off-they must be laughing their socks off all the way to the bank........."
"I ordered £30 worth of flowers for delivery just before Christmas and although they arrived on time half the flowers didn't open up and the rest died in the next few days. The friend I ordered them for told me today, the second week in January and when I complained to flying flowers they said it was too late and there was nothing they could do! It doesn't matter how long after I complained they still failed to deliver quality flowers and they've lost a customer and obviously I will tell people about this experience so it they will lose customers.Customer care at its best I don't think."
"My 82 year old Mum never received her Rocking Robin. She was upstairs when the courier knocked, by the time she got downstairs he was gone. It was then the Christmas break. Pointless now as I'm sure the plant will be dead."
"So far, looks no flowers after 2 days the delivery date. No answer from the customer service either, Terrible service. DECEMBER'17"
"The flowers died within 24 hours and they would not accept liability- they were a courier service"
"flowers did not arrive on specified day. customer service say free delivery covers 2 day delivery. not made clear on website, or i would have ordered elsewhere"
"My husband bought me a bouquet of flowers for my birthday from Flying Flowers. When they arrived there didn't seem to be many flowers. To be honest they looked like a £5 bunch of flowers you would buy from Tesco, which I would have been perfectly happy with. He also ordered a glass vase with them. To my horror when checking the bank statements I noticed that he had paid £31 for them. I can buy the same vase in Home Bargains for about £3. What a total rip off! Of the few flowers that came in the bunch, only half have opened after nearly a week. Over priced and poor quality."
"First time use them never again.ordered flower for my wife s birthday paid extra 5.99 for exaxt day .sit in the house all day .still not arrived.very disoppinted.nver again"
"Missed the date Asked for refund They were for a friends wedding"
Flying Flowers is rated 1.71 based on 97 reviews