Flying Flowers Insights

Flying Flowers have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
B-

Price - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Excellent easy to use website, did the whole transaction on my phone in minutes. Good choice of products at reasonable prices. Recipient was delighted with the gift. Would use this company again "
- Mrs J Smith
" The price made me happy but that was it. The recipient had to ring the company complain about state of flowers and some died 24hrs after delivery. "
- Joanne Adams
Write your review on Flying Flowers
C-

Delivery - Average

55.56%
Industry Average
" Good Hosekepping endorsed bouquet ordered. Flowers delivered a day late and dead on delivery. On reporting this was promised delivery of bouquet from local florist on next day but this did not happen. Will not use FF again "
- Anonymous
" She found the delivery left on the door step and opened the parcel to find all the contents dry as a bone, crushed and loose from there soil. "
- Vikki
" Really poor delivery dates and quality of flowers, very expensive for what was delivered would not use again "
- Montgomery
B

Refunds - Easy

75.00%
C-

Customer Service - Average

57.89%
Industry Average
" 99 I paid but no apologies or explanation to how it did not bring a smile to face as per the advert! Dreadful service and product. "
- Vikki
" My son ordered a bouquet of flowers for mothering Sunday. The bouquet arrived on Tuesday looking a little 'tired', some blooms has snapped off. He also requested that a card be placed in with the flowers. There was no card or message. I found the service disappointing. I have been a customer myself previously and up until now have been satisfied with the service, however this isn't the case this time "
- Llywela Liiv
" I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day. I had booked the delivery for the Saturday but they didn’t arrive until Monday and were in a terrible state. I contacted customer services who informed me that it was a busy time of year and they couldn’t guarantee delivery, even though you click on the delivery date on their site. Disgraceful customer service. "
- Anonymous