Flying Flowers Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"flowers,are so differet in real life,can't compare with photo... don't reccomend this shop !"
"half the amount of flowers I paid for arrived. No confirmation email or tracking number supplied. Then to top it all off no card with personal message supplied that I wrote out. All in all poor service for a special occasion!"
"Was sent a photo of the flowers a hotch potch bunch - very disappointed- nothing like the ones I'd ordered + arrived day after occasion. Suffice to say I will not be using this company again!"
"Rubbish ! Don't use them, you will disappointed. Have trusted them to deliver flowers on 3 occasions and they have failed to do so twice. Very quick at returning your payment when it all goes wrong but not so good at actually doing what they're meant to do. Find another company."
"Ordered my mum flowers for Mother's Day! Paid extra as I wanted them there on the Saturday! Ready for Sunday as they don't deliver on a Sunday! Also to cheer her up! She hasn't been well! No flowers arrived although I had an email to say they had been delivered!! When I called I was told they attempted to deliver in the day with no answer! I know my mum was home at the stated time of apparent attempt to deliver! Very angry and disappointed!!! Will not use again!"
"I AM angry, AND I'm disappointed... I was all organised this year and ordered mum's Mothers Day flowers 10 days early. I paid extra for the specific date delivery as I didn't want to risk them arriving on Monday. There was no option for a Sunday delivery, so went with Saturday. Mum and I usually go out for the day on a Saturday, but I suggested we stay in today so I could be sure we'd be in when they came. By 2pm I started to worry so emailed Flying Flowers to check that they would be arriving. I got no reply (still haven't). As the money had been taken from my account when I placed the order, I decided to trust that the flowers would arrive and waited... and waited... At 6.10pm there was still no sign, so I decided to call... Apparently there was no trace of my order!! They'd accepted my money (of course!), but no order was received, and instead of contacting me to ask why I'd paid them over £35, they just left it and waited for me to chase them. The lady on the phone was almost, but not quite, apologetic. She simply said that this 'just happens sometimes' and I should have chased it earlier and now there was nothing to do but refund me as it was too late to place an order for delivery tomorrow... So now I'm here at my mums, having done nothing but wait in all day for the flowers that never arrived... Livid doesn't even come close."
"Mother's Day flowers from my son, 8 flowers well past their best. Would not recommend this company. I send flowers a lot would not choose this company"
"Delivered today for Mother's Day. 8 flowers well past their best. Rip off ."
"Please do not use flying flowers if you need a delivery on a Monday. It seems they do not get the flowers ready until Mondays and if they use royal mail can not be delivered on a Monday. Flowers arrived 1 say late on a Tuesday when ordered for a birthday on the Monday. Will not use again. Customer service a joke."
"Absolutely disappointed! Avoid ordering flowers from this florest at all cost. I ordered, what it seemed to be a beautiful buque of flowers with big sunflowers for my mum on International women's day, and what she got is the sorriest excuse for a bunch of flowers. I have never been more sorry for spending money on something. A lot of effort has been put into making the website and the flower bunches look pretty on the pictures but reallity is devistating. I spent 23 pounds on a bunch of flowers, expecting something special and what they delivered is what they sell for 2 pounds at your local supermarket. I can't express my disappointment! An absolute rip off !"
"I thought I was pleased with the rose plant I had sent from Flying Flowers for my daughter, until I went to her house today to find it was not the pink pot that I ordered - very disappointing as you always presume that they deliver what you asked for. I would have ordered again but feel a lack of trust."
"We sent 24 white roses to our daughter last Sat. They were absolutely beautiful in the picture she sent us by email. Our daughter was over the moon. Thank you Flying Flowers for good service and product."
"My husband ordered a bouquet of 30 red roses, for them to be dead 2 days after arrival! Disgusting! I have previously found out that the roses used are what are used for funerals, and posies, not pretty valentine bouquets! Disgusting! Avoid like the plague! May aswell go and burn £50 instead!"
"Do not use. Flowers were dead. I repeat do not use. A ruined Christmas gift."
"Do not use. Flowers were dead. I repeat do not use. A ruined Christmas gift."
"A load of rubbish! Nothing like the photo on their website - bouquet incomplete, flowers missing. Absolutely disgusting - SAVE YOUR MONEY, try Bunches instead."
"They arrived in beautiful condition and have lasted well - a full 2 weeks much of which was very warm weather."
"The flowers were a gift to us. They were limp and appeared to be poor quality. The roses were dead by day four. I would not recommend this company."
"Poor quality flowers,roses died after one day. Sunflowers very limp.Not good value. Felt very bad as they were a gift and I could not tell sender how bad they were."
"This Mothers Day was so so disappointing. My mother found me after forty years. This was to be her first Mother's Day. We live over three hundred miles away from each other. I have used flying flowers for many years But Never Again!! I believe many Mothers will not have received flowers this Mother's Day because the company have not arranged for a sufficient amount of delivery vechiles With Royal Mail. They have been boxed for over four days , they arrived dead."
Flying Flowers is rated 1.68 based on 101 reviews