Flying Flowers Reviews

Flowers
Flower Companies

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I WROTE TO FLYING FLOWERS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT POOR QUALITY FOR EXPENSIVE ROSES AND NO ONE HAD THE DECENCY OR COURTESY TO REPLY OR AT LEAST OFFER A REFUND LET ALONE APOLOGIZE."
Are you Flying Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My father in law has sent me many flowers using this company and they are always half dead or all dead, I have received a bouquet today from somebody else, again the quality is awful, I have tried to cut the dead petals and leaves off the roses to improve their appearance but it would be rude to tell the people who buy them for you that they're awful, I would not recommend that anyone uses this company, the flowers are always awful, a complete waste of money!"
"Very disappointed with the flowers that arrived. £20 for dead flowers not at all with this service"
"I regularly purchase flowers from Flying Flowers and only once did they arrive looking rather sickly. A quick call to a very friendly chap got it sorted and the next day, a fresh (and alive) bunch arrived at the recipient's address. Cannot fault them. Free delivery to boot!"
"Arrived day after my birthday even though daughter paid extra for delivery on day. Day after arrival roses & carnations dying. Is this down to royal mail or florist? Money to be refunded"
"I ordered a bouquet for my friend who had moved house, she posted a picture of them on her facebook page and they were disgusting! NOTHING like the advertised bouquet of autumn brights!! I emailed their customer service department twice and heard nothing. If she hadn't posted a picture I would never have known how bad they were! I wish I could post the pictures here but there is no facility for it."
"The flowers that arrived were just not where £20 incredible that they can charge that much my mother picked up an identical bunch from the supermarket for £3.50 and I saw a much more impressive bunch on the high street for £8.50 I was in shock at what arrived"
"I left a review a week ago and gave one star. This was because the flowers died within days of receiving them. I told my mum who sent the flowers, she wrote to flying flowers, and received a phone call apologizing for this and sent me another bouquet. These replacement flowers after a week look the same as the day I received them. Lovely bouquet, very happy customer."
"My mother sent me some flowers and chocolate's. Arrived well packaged on friday. Beautiful cream roses and lilac freesias. The next day the roses had droopy heads and the leaves were either droopy or crispy. I had to throw them all out by TuesdAy am. The freesias are now starting to drop. Not what we would expect."
"i ordered a large bouquet of carnations for my husband, the pic on site showed lovely mixed colours, what i got was just 3 pastel colours on 20 flowers and the cream ones were half dead and did not open at all i should have went to the aldi!!"
"Wife promoted so wanted to show her how proud I am Flowers didn't show up No communication No response to complaint email"
"Don't really want to give any grading thats positive. The pictures look great, but reality around £1.99 worth of half dead carnations. The sender would be devastated. Avoid."
"Pathetic little bouquet of a few carnations two spindly freesias and a branch of green leaves..would be £1.50 in Aldi. So sorry my sister wasted money on this for my birthday"
"Good Hosekepping endorsed bouquet ordered. Flowers delivered a day late and dead on delivery. On reporting this was promised delivery of bouquet from local florist on next day but this did not happen. Will not use FF again"
"I received a lovely bouquet of roses and mixed flowers for my birthday from my partner, unfortunately all the roses were dead within a week. I phoned flying flowers to be told they only guarantee roses for 5days . No apology ! Really 5days I have roses from Tesco’s that still look good 2weeks later. My partner regularly used flying flowers but won’t be anymore ."
"Flying Flowers are so dependable for excellent service, lovely flowers by post, & good value."
"Always used them previously, but was disappointed when making a complaint. I got no response"
"FRIEND SENT ME BUNCH OF FLOWERS FOR MY BIRTHDAY TOTALLY DIFFRENT TO WHAT SHE ORDERED SHOULD HAVE BEEN PINK COLOURS, THESE WERE ASSORTED COLOURS THE ORANGE ROSES WERE FULLY OPEN NOT BUDS AS SAYS ON PAPER I WAS SENT ANOTHER BUNCH OF FLOWERS IN FEW DAYS WAIT FOR IT THE SAME COLOUR BUNCH OF FLOWERS, THE ROSES WERE BROWN ON THE OUTER LEAVES COME ON FLYING FLOWERS , WAKEY WAKEY"
"I ordered a basket of crocus to be sent to My Mum for Mother’s Day. She found the delivery left on the door step and opened the parcel to find all the contents dry as a bone, crushed and loose from there soil. They were not in flower as per the picture on the website. The company refunded me eventually of the £16.99 I paid but no apologies or explanation to how it did not bring a smile to face as per the advert! Dreadful service and product. I wished that I had read the reviews before making my order with flying flowers!"
"Excellent easy to use website, did the whole transaction on my phone in minutes. Good choice of products at reasonable prices. Recipient was delighted with the gift. Would use this company again"
Flying Flowers is rated 1.71 based on 97 reviews