Flying Flowers Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"100% great quality flowers well packed and arrivèd nèxt day many thanks great service"
"I ordered two bouquets of flowers each arrived in very good condition and packed well and delivered on the date requested. The recipients lived them and sent pictures to show how beautiful they were."
"The website was very easy to use and remembered a lot of my details from previous orders. I was sending 2 bunches to the same address and that was simpler than other websites! I really like the donation to Help for Heroes element, which is my driving force for using this company. The flowers were fresh and lovely according to my friends. Good service."
"I have sent 2 bouquets lately - both were of very high quality and lasted very well - also both delivered on the right day. Well done Flying Flowers."
"Have used this company many times and never had any problems with delivery and the flowers are always fresh and well worth the money"
"HAVE USED FLYING FLOWERS FOR YEARS NOW AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANY CAUSE FOR COMPLAINT .EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD FLOWERS FROM ME HAVE ALWAYS SAID HOW LOVELY THEY WERE BOTH IN CARE OF PACKAGING AND SELECTION WHICH LASTED DAYS .WELL DONE FLYING FLOWERS"
"I sent a plant arrangement as a present. It Arrived on time and I was told the plants/flowers were lovely and in excellent condition."
"Beautiful flowers generally with lots of buds. Usually last for three weeks,some times longer. Order all my Flowers gifts from this company. Have ordered five bouquets ,since last year.. Only disappointed once ,when sending a bouquet last Christmas (2018). Second bouquet sent out promptly, and my Aunt was them extremely pleased. Good value for money ,and enjoy the offers which are sent to me periodically."
"We use Flying Flowers regularly because we live abroad and find it difficult to send gifts to arrive on the special day. FF meet our expectations and bring a smile to the recipients' faces! Thank you FF, keep up your excellent work and service."
"Beautiful blooms delivered in bud, so they generally last for two to three weeks. I buy all my flowers ,for family and friends from Flying Flowers. Have only had one disappointment ,which happened in December 2018. Customer service mailed out ,another Bouquet within a couple of days. As the flowers were a Christmas present for my Auntie, I appreciated the prompt solution. Find the bouquets good value for money. Also appreciate the offers, that are sent to me from time to time."
"Disappointed that flowers did not last a week as birthday gift. Have used before but will go elsewhere"
"They were sent to a friend who had gone through an operation and the flowers brightened up her day she said they were gorgeous."
"Great flowers. Good price. Lovely bunch of flowers. Delivered next day. Mum pleased as punch with her flowers. Thank you."
"Very good service good service Flowers where as shown on website and arrived as promised"
"The flowers were sent to a friend and she was very pleased. The site was very user friendly."
"Very efficient, good selection. Flowers arrived when arranged. Mother was delighted and said they were really beautiful."
"Delivered on time and the person who received 5hem said they were lovely."
"Beautiful longlasting flowers"
"I always use flying flowers because I can be sure the flowers are always beautiful and last, they are delivered on time and I would recommend this service to anyone."
"Lovely helpful man on customer service"
Flying Flowers is rated 2.41 based on 201 reviews