Flying Flowers Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Very pleased
Delivered on the correct day and were apparently gorgeous.. made my daughter's day. Thank you.
Well received thank you
Excellent choice to choose from and always deliver on time, very good value for money
Quick, easy and efficient service, flowers were amazing!
Good quality service- quality items delivered as promised
Excellent service living on the other side of the world i can rest in the knowledge that my friends and family will receive an amazing gift
The flowers arrived all ok. Although they were not as good as the picture.
Saw them at friend’s house today & was very disappointed. Didn’t look very many in the vase so were spaces in the arrangement and the flowers were already looking tired. The sunflower heads were small & not really opening. Disappointing.
Hi Jennifer, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have sent you an email. Best wishes, Sophie
Always on the ball. Good value, and highly recommend.
Very good!
Ordered flowers for my Aunty in hospital. They arrived a day late but she was delighted with them
Easy to use website and excellent service.
I am always satisfied with the flowers and delivery.
flowers were fresh and lovely and delivered on time. thank you.
Sent flowers to my sister in law after being in hospital. She said they were lovely and a nice surprise and they arrived on the day I had requested
My wife loved the flowers I picked for her and she was impressed with heir quality.
Always 100% service and 100% for the quality and longevity of the flowers
I regularly use Flying Flowers. They have an excellent range to choose from, their blooms are of top quality and delivery is fast and efficient.
On time. Good condition