Flying Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

We started out in Jersey – that little island between England and France. In 1981 some clever holidaymakers swapped sending postcards for sending carnations. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.

It was the start of something special. 30 years on we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches of all sorts of blooms (although we still have a soft spot for carnations!) and we’re rated excellent on Reviews.io

These days we’re focused on doing good wherever we can – whether that’s by making your life easier with fast, free delivery, a 7 day freshness guarantee, and a brilliant customer care team, or by helping the planet by using sustainably sourced flowers and reducing our environmental impact.

Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
The flowers are good and arrived on time.
I have not seen the flowers. But am assured that they were lovely and much appreciated. Thank you They also arrived right on time. I am so pleased!
Every time I order from you the person I send them too are extremely pleased with them I
I didn’t see the flowers but my sister really enjoyed them. I chose the all white and this time it was only one colour.
I ordered these Flowers a week in advance to make sure they got there in time. If I’d have known your company and Royal Mail wasn’t 100% certain they would turn up on the day I would never have used your company. I’m am absolutely FUMING
Good Afternoon. I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with our service. I've sent you an email with my apologies and some further information about our deliveries. Best Wishes, Daisy.
Great service - flowers arrived on the day in fantastic condition.
My sister was delighted with her bouquet.
my order for my sister's Birthday was supposed to be delivered on 8thNov. and have still not arrived.
Hi Pat, sorry to hear this. I've sent you an email with our apologies. Best Wishes, Daisy,
I sent flowers to my niece and she said they were absolutely lovely! I think Flying Flowers is a fantastic service.
flowers were lovely and the delivery man was excellent
You are always on time with delivery and the flowers look very fresh and the price is right
Very impressed, ordered flowers on a Friday and they arrived on the Saturday... as ordered
Lovely flowers delivered right on time.
Excellent Service
Highly Recommend
Excellent service.
Very happy with the flower arrangement - just as described - and no problems with using a voucher code for a free mini bottle of Prosecco!
My sister was over the moon with her flowers. Thank you
Lovely flowers, but very disappointed in delivery! Ordered in plenty of time & delivered the day after I specified, my mum’s 80th birthday!!!
Hi There, I'm really sorry you were disappointed that the flowers arrived the next day. We do advise when you place your order that there is a 2 working day delivery window when you choose free delivery. Kind regards, Carl.
Recipient was delighted with flowers. Thank you.
Excellent service