Flying Flowers Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
Always satisfied wt the service over many years.
Flowers were delivered on time, but the lady receiving them was not happy with quality as roses did not bloom just died, not great when flowers is what you do
Good Afternoon, this is upsetting to hear, I have sent you an email in response to this. Many Thanks, Laura
New auto payment system makes payment difficult for hard of hearing or visually impaired, personal service was much better
My granddaughter sent me flowers in November. Mostly they were dead so I complained and a replacement was sent immediately . On the basis that the poor quality was a ‘one off’ and impressed by the speedy response and apology, I sent the flowers I am reviewing. I visited the recipient the day after they were received and was appalled at the shabby look with drooping roses and limp flowers. Indeed it was embarrassing. Delivery is good but the quantity and quality of flowers is not. I will not use this company again.
This is very disappointing to hear Melissa. I can confirm, that an email has been sent to you in response to this. Many thanks Laura
My auntie was delighted to receive the beautiful flowers on her birthday .
Lovely flowers as usual!
Your flowers always arrive on time and in excellent condition. They are greatly appreciated by our members. The Red Maids' Society.
Quick and good quality... less cost too . Love it with fast service ... thank you ! Will order again soon .
The person I ordered the flowers for was very happy with them and they were delivered on the asked for date, unlike a local shop that delivered a day late last year. Cheaper than the local shop too.
Sent these to my sister and brother in law for their anniversary. They were absolutely thrilled with them and said they were beautiful.
I have had several flowers delivered to friends and family over the past few years and the orders have been beautiful also no problem with delivery always there on the day I request.
Straightforward, good choices, and well packaged.
Card was fine but arrived a day late
First class service and excellent bouquets
Friend was really pleased with the flowers which arrived on time
Marvellous service
Great - as usual
The flowers were for my 92 year old Aunt’s birthday. I haven’t seen them but she says they were lovely. I always use Flying Flowers and have never had a bad report yet. Many thanks.
always excellent response and service
So easy to order and great selection. Although I haven't seen the flowers personally, the person who received them was absolutely delighted.
Flying Flowers is rated 4.05 based on 724 reviews