Flyerzone.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Flyerzone.co.uk

Eighth Street, Trafford, Manchester United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Flyerzone.co.uk ?

Mike Ratcliffe
Unverified Reviewer
"TERRIBLE QUALITY - DON'T USE FLYERZONE! AVOID FLYERZONE IF YOU WANT SOMETHING PRINTED. Sometime cheap business cards are good value and sometimes they are such bad value as to be a total waste of money. Unfortunately Flyerzone are the latter and their quality of print is so bad as to be unusable. Use someone else and don't waste your money. I complained to them quite reasonably about the quality of a job where all the colours were totally washed out (like leaving something in the sun for months) and their response was to say that it was printed without technical issue. A large commercial printer confirmed what I thought and even printed out a card from the same PDF file I gave Flyerzone. Flyerzone's colour reproduction is terrible, the quality of the cards is poor, and their suggestion that they are a quality company is laughable. I have used a number of print companies (having run a design company) and in my experience Flyerzone are the worst I have come across. They are also dishonest in denying there is a problem when everybody who has seen what they printed agrees it is dreadful quality. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. ?"
Flyerzone.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews