Flux Direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Flux Direct

How would you rate Flux Direct?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Flux Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"rip off company!! offer you a policy, pay your deposit, then they double your policy price and refuse to give your deposit back. AVOID AVOID AVOID"
"My daughter has been completely ripped off by this company! Customer service - what customer service NEVER NEVERNEVER use this company!"
"Horrible, argumentative, unhelpful, rude, unwilling to Help, would stay well clear and never use them again!"
Kevin Brady
"Very bad insurance company STAY CLEAR!!!"
"I rang them up after getting a quote from compare the market. I asked for them to confirm some of the figures like excess ect. They hung up! I rang back and they said that I may of been refused insurance in the past so they can not offer me the policy! I have never been refused any form of insurance ! They are clearly con artists who rely on being the cheapest quote to then be able to rip you off at a later date!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!!"
Flux Direct is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews