Flowers by Post Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post

About Flowers by Post: Flowers by Post is an online flower delivery company with a well-established customer service that has been their flag from the beginning of their business. Their principal objective is to provide a service and product of the highest standard to fulfil their clients’ expectations across the UK. Founded in Jersey, the company now is based in Richmond, Surrey.

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Mrs Eileen Morley
"I have used Flowers by Post for years and both the service & the quality of the flowers has been excellent."
Mrs Hilary Andrews
"Ordered flowers for a friend. Delivered promptly and as shown in the photo. Would not hesitate in using again."
Mr Brian A Wilson
"Very Fresh .picture after 1 Week."
"Made a call for flowers to go, For my daughter and her special man... A lovely bouquet arrived toot sweet, ‘Flowers by post’ certainly can..."
"Always fresh, beautiful flowers, wouldn't use any other, Always deliver on time"
"Flowers ordered 18 red carnations but I received 18 rainbow I have already sent you an email to this affect replacement hasn’t arrived yet"
"My daughter was thrilled with her birthday flowers and they looked lovely"
"Have always found 'Flowers by Post' to be excellent. The flowers are always fresh and in great condition and they always arrive on time. I never buy from anyone else."
"I have been getting my flowers from Flowers by Post for many years now and have always been very happy with them. The only time I had a problem, they replaced the missing flowers, no questions. The latest were freesias for my Mother's 82nd birthday and they were beautiful!"
"I feel you need to contact recipients of flowers if you really want feedback!"
"Carnations were very good quality. Delivery was made on day requested. Ordering from the website was very easy. The flowers were used in church arrangements for a funeral. Will use Flowers by Post again"
"Bought as a thank you for my Daughter. She was very pleased with them and said they brightened up her day!"
"Lovely bunch of freesia's, well presented with a mixture of open flowers and buds, Delivered on schedule in 1st class packaging with a moist wrap around stems - the best flowers we have received in a long time - Mum shed a tear when they arrived for her 92nd birthday - will use this company again with no qualms."
"Beautiful flowers in excellent condition.both recipients were delighted.arrived on due date."
"I was very disappointed with the flowers which were not the colour expected and seemed quite weak. The delivery service however was good."
"Highly recommend Flowers by Post! Have been a customer for several years now. Flowers are of good quality and always delivered on time. Any queries are dealt with promptly by the friendly office staff. Thanks for your excellent service!"
"Unable to complete order!. I bailey."
"I never see your flowers, I always send them, but my family and friends always thank me and they arrive punctually. There used to be a system of a free bunch after so many orders, which was why I used you, but that seems to have disappeared. This is sad, I used to think of someone who was having a bad time and send them the free bunch. Please reinstate this."
"I have been a customer of yours for some years and have in the past always been most satisfied with your flowers, but on this occasion I was rather disappointed. The bunch looked scrawny and never really filled out as the flowers we so small."
"My Godmother was very pleased with the flowers said they were beautiful"
"Have used them often always lovely flowers and very prompt"
"These were ordered for a special birthday for a relative. She sent photos. They were really stunning and arrived the day before her birthday. Once again Flowers by Post produced the flowers and delivery appropriate. Thank you."
"Very reliable and arrived on time"
Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 3,557 reviews