Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

Good quality blooms and efficient service.
Unfortunately the gypsophila flowers were all dried up.
Flowers were good for the price
Flowers were delivered on time and are lovely - I had just imagined there would be more in the bouquet which was very meagre when it arrived. The flowers themselves though are lovely colours - they just didn’t make much of an impression for the price on arrival
My sister-in-law was very pleased with the flowers that she received from Flowers by Post.
I have ordered before and all flowers have been good.
Very happy with the flowers received. They have come out lovely.
Flowers good, well packed and in good condition. Paid extra to have them delivered on the Thursday, but didn't come until the Friday,
On this occasion I did not receive the promised e-mail confirmation. My account showed incorrectly that I had made two orders to the same recipient on the same day. However, it appears only one payment was made. The delivery was a day late but I accept that as due to current pandemic situation. Generally, I am very satisfied with products and service.
every thing was fine i bought carnations as they last longer just a little disappointed looking at them on line beautiful and then when they arrived not quite the same sorry sheila leatham
Lovely flowers, arrived on time.
My sister said that the flowers were lovely. My only complaint is that I paid an extra £3 for them to be delivered on Saturday 16th May and they were actually delivered on Friday 15th. I know it's better early than late, but if I'd known they would be delivered the day before I could have saved £3. Martin Ferrett
excellent flowers, lasted very well
Great service beautiful flowers
I have only seen a picture of the flowers sent but my daughter and daughter in law were very pleased with them. They also arrived on the day I requested.
Thank you very much.
I love flowers by post and you’ve never let me down before but the last order was 4 days late. You say on the website there might be a little delay due to the coronavirus but you might want to make that more specific.
My sister was very pleased with her flowers ,however the box containing them had a big hole when delivered . The delivery man from DPD did not mention this to my sister when he left the box . Fortunately the box damage was at the stem end of the flowers. I feel DPD should be made aware of this damage & should take more care of boxes clearly marked as flowers.
Arrived on time and the flowers look lovely. I would have given a score of 5 but one of the stems was broken.
My sister received the flowers which she was very pleased with!
Easy to order flowers & person receiving them was pleased.
I sent 3 bunches to family members, and one to myself. All were pleased, but a few of the carnations (mine & theirs) only lasted a few days, so slightly disappointed. But would order again.
Flowers by Post is rated 4.68 based on 7,388 reviews