Flowercard Reviews

PO Box 3000

Categories:
Gifts & Gadgets
Gifts & Gadgets

How would you rate Flowercard?

"Always received with great delight"
Linda Sinfield
Unverified Reviewer
"Flower card has not arrived unable to contact them no phone answered or e-mail replied to. First time mother has not had anything from me for mother’s day in 60 years so she is very disappointed. What has happened as I have used them before and it was ok."
"My wife and I ordered flowers nice and early (26th Feb) for Mother's Day. (Our mums live a few houses apart). One got her flowers but one did not. One upset mum who thought she had been forgotten. What a complete waste of money. After phoning and emailing flowercard we finally got a response on Monday afternoon which blamed both the Royal Mail and the weather. Complete nonsense. Why would one mum get her gift whilst the other less than 100 yards away not get hers? When I last checked, the Royal Mail were capable of crossing quiet village roads whilst the weather was exactly the same at both addresses. NEVER AGAIN!"
"No flowers arrived for mothers day although ordered 2 weeks prior to the big day still waiting for customer service to reply"
"Dreadful company my mum didn't receive her flowers on Mothers Day and I couldn't reach the company although I tried ringing and emailing I got through eventually a day later and was told they would send them today ok I said no it's not ok Mothers Day was yesterday, the company was not a bit sorry she said well what do you want me to say"
"Excellent service.delivered on time.flowers were gorgeous.highly recommend."
Peter Webb
"Great selection friends and family delighted"
B G Bott
"Good delivery and beautifully presented."
Flowercard is rated 2.88 based on 8 reviews