Florins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Florins
Read Florins Reviews
Efficient service handled with compassion at a very difficult time giving me peace of mind that my late father's estate was dealt with correctly.
I recently updated my will, ably assisted by Sophie Vines at Blow Abbott. She was extremely helpful and efficient, and made the process very straightforward - I highly recommend her.
I cannot rate Sophie and her professionalism any higher. The process of writing my will was done with care, and compassion and was not as daunting a process as I thought it would be. I have recommended the firm to several people since, and will continue to do so.
Fantastic service provided. Really helpful advice and support given.
Always very knowledgable and polite - you feel welcome as a customer
Great service. Sophie answered all our questions and made the process easy and straight forward.
I was very impressed with the promptness of responses, actions etc., all delivered in a friendly professional manner.
Sophie was fantastic from start to finish. Very friendly welcome, made everything easy to follow and gave very good advice. Super professional.
My sister and I received excellent advice from Sophie Vines in the legal services department and we found her to be very professional and Knowledgeable. Sophie always responded very quickly to any questions we had by communicating complex legal jargon into understandable laymans terms I would highly recommend Sophie to anybody requiring any of their legal services.
Excellent service, professional, polite and trustworthy.
First class service and sound advise
Thank you for making it easy for us when we came to set up our wills for the first time. A professional but very personable service.
Florins is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews