FloridaTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend FloridaTix
Read FloridaTix Reviews

About FloridaTix:

We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

Very helpful customer service team
We had problems booking tickets on internet and contacted customer service team who were very helpful and also emailed back to make sure tickets were received highly recommend
Fantastic service and super fast delivery definitely recommend
Great value for money, saved a fortune on parking fees.
Very efficient and much better having proper passes
Floridatix was very efficient when we ordered the tickets they cam really quick within a few days. And well worth getting 9 park ticket for 14 days, which included All the Disney Parks & Water Parks & all the parks at Universal also incl Volcano Bay Water park. they were the cheapest I could find.
All seemed to go fine
Good price cheaper than buying at the Kennedy space centre and straight to my email
FloridaTix 5 star review on 17th February 2020 FloridaTix 5 star review on 17th February 2020
Prompt delivery* of actual working tickets in my hand before I leave; so just walk in to the parks when you get there.
I've been dealing with these guys for years, and the staff have always been friendly and helpful, even with after-sales questions [NOT just during 'the sell'].
*4 days over a weekend, there was an optional 'next-day' if you prefer.
Great value tickets. Easy to use.
Great value and service
I have been using FloridaTix for years now, and am completely satisfied with the service they provide. The prices are extremely competitive, and the tickets are dispatched very promptly. Couldn't ask for more!
good value tickets arrived as ordered
Easy people to speak to no flannel. Did the job I asked about which was great.
No issue with delivery of tickets.
Really good experience.
Thank you.
Excellent quality service at affordable price. Can't complain. Myself and my partner ended up visiting Universal 4 times during our 10 day stay!
Still too expensive
FloridaTix was the cheapest we could find. We paid a deposit then made sure we paid the balance in time to get our fastpasses. Real tickets sent out. I have already bought my next Disney world tickets from FloridaTix!
I enjoyed the Very Merry Christmas Party in WDW! Thinking of foung it again next year when we come back! Tickets are so easy to use and accessible!
UnivErsal Studios tickets are great! Glad I can pay it in instalments it was Great!
Everything went smoothly, no problems at all, had a fantastic time 😁
Tickets easy to order and good value. They arrived very quickly.
The fact that it was actual tickets not vouchers which have to be exchanged was another bonus. Will definitely use again.
Have used floridatix for several years and they have never let me down.
Bought Seaworld tickets, and you get the actual tickets rather than a voucher where you would have to queue for half an hour or more.
Highly recommended.