FloraQueen  Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend FloraQueen

How would you rate FloraQueen ?

"Be aware of this company! I paid money and never received flowers! It’s scam!"
Kellie Briggs
"Ordered flowers to Germany for my Mum's 70th birthday, They did not turn up. I very rarely get to see my mum due to ill health, and just wanted a nice surprise for her on her birthday. How wrong was I? then was told a refund would be done immediately after waiting 5 days for them to come to this conclusion, but this was a lie had to wait 14 days for the refund to be started and this was only done because I had sent yet another email. So anyone that uses this company be aware your flowers may never get to the person intended for and you will only get a refund if you continue to email them. One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a company, and would never use again. The service was absolutely disgusting. SHAME ON YOU FLORAQUEEN!!!!"
"Purchased a deluxe bouquet (£40) for my mums birthday, was very particular about the arrangement I chose to make sure it was something my mother would love. Bouquet that was delivered was completely different from the one I ordered which was full of bright orange, purple and pink flowers. Arrangement that was delivered was pink and white and only 1 flower/1 stem matched the image on their site. Company refuses to accept that what they delivered was substantially different, arguing that it was only slightly different despite the fact I have photos of the delivered product as evidence. The bouquet delivered looked like one of those sorry bunches you see in black buckets on garage forecourts. Offered me a 25% refund which is an insult, never again."
FloraQueen  is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews