FloorsUK Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend FloorsUK

hello@floorsuk.co.uk

21 Brookfield Business ParkMuir RoadAintreeLiverpool

How would you rate FloorsUK ?

"Excellent delivery and easy to get hold of customer service who were extremely helpful"
"First off I must say that the prices were very good but that's where it ends. I ordered 9 packs on April 16th and received 6 packs today May 12th. I've had to chase to be informed as to when the products would be delivered and was assured that the 3 packs out of stock would be with me along with the 6 in stock today the 12th May. I've asked for an update on when the balance will be delivered but had no reply. Really disappointed especially paying "upfront". Good prices but zero customer service."
FloorsUK is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews