Floors 4 You Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Floors 4 You Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"93 Dudley Road Halesowen B63 3NS This is the "new headoffice" address, so you can send your formal demand letters there!"
Are you Floors 4 You Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Purchased flooring from Blaydon store on the 20th h of July said it would take 7-10 days to come in never heard from them so called into the store and when I got there the shutters were down and they said they had moved to another premises so I went to the new address and non existant. Even head office is not answering phone. Absolotely disgusting how they treat customers."
"I wish I had read the reviews before I handed over £820 in cash for an order to collect this week. The store has closed and has been emptied. No money now and no flooring. The Head Office is a joke. The woman on reception is a liar. She said the Area Manager was in a meeting. Of course they were!! She said they would call me back. That was a big fat lie too. Do not deal with them. I am taking legal action. That will be a fat lot of use too. Don't waste your time with this company."
"I purchased from Floors4you, who also sent Damien Williams to fit flooring, what a joke!...after months trying to get it resolved I spoke to Trading Standards who have advised that as Floors4you sent fitter, under consumer act Floors4you have in eyes of law supplied & fitted flooring, so will be taking this down the legal avenue."
"Shocking! 7 weeks for delivery and it still hasn't turned up!!! Cancelled delivery dates at the last minute and no one EVER answers the phone or emails at Head Office! Promised Managers call backs never happen!"
"Recently had floor supplied By Floors 4 You, and they instructed Damien Williams to install. What a disaster, Floors 4 You were totally Unprofessional in the way they dealt with our order/instructions, and complaints. The way it was installed was Shoddy, Shoddy workmanship and I had to tell Damien Williams to leave and that I would finish it myself. If you want a nice floor, installed correctly, do not go to Floors 4 You and if Damien Williams turns up to install do not let him in your house. In conclusion, Totally Unprofessional Company, using Soddy Unprofessional installers avoid at all cost."
"Ordered Flooring from Floors 4 you and as I am an Engineering Consultant, I gave them a Computer drawing of how we wanted the pattern to run. Monday 16 April Damien Williams arrived to install floor as per Floors4 You instruction As it was in our hall we were effectively trapped in our lounge until Damien called me to say that he would not install the door cover strips supplied by Floor 4 You. As soon as I saw what they had done I told him that I was extremely unhappy with the way that the floor and edgings were installed, the pattern not according to my drawing, with the edgings not cut and finished as they would normally be, but just cut square. He then continually spoke a load of rubbish and I think he thought that as we are OAP’s that we would just accept what he said, but as an Engineering Consultant I know how things should be done. He then said that he would not install the door strips supplied (Probably would take too long or he was just not competent). He said he would fit stick on strips he had in his van and we could pay him for them and return others to Floors 4 you for a refund. He then fitted 6 off strips to the 8 doors, but had run out so we had 2 doors without strips. At that point I had had enough of Damien Williams and told him to go and I would supply and install the remainder myself. The next day all the floor strips he had fitted had all come up,as he had stuck them to dust from his cutting. Visited Floor 4 you the next day and complained that the floor was not fitted as per my drawing and about the very shoddy way it was installed, and that it should all be replaced, which the sales assistant agreed that he had my drawing showing how it was to be installed. I was then rang back in afternoon to be told that It was my word against theirs, so they would not do anything to rectify (tough), but to contact their head office for a refund for the returned floor strips. After 8 phone calls over a week I eventually had the £34 reimbursed. If you want a nice floor that you can be proud of, do not go to Floors 4 You and if Damien Williams turns up to install it do not let him in your house. In conclusion, Totally Unprofessional Company, using Soddy Unprofessional installers avoid at all cost."
"Stay well clear! Cannot believe my experience. They are liars and there is no senior manger to take to? What nonsense. This company is a joke, been waiting 6 weeks now. Paid £1400 and cannot get a refund? Im taking legal action."
"Didn't even want to give 1 star. Appalling job done. The fitter was 6 hrs late and the floor was broken before he even left. We asked him to fix it, he promised to return. 5 failed appointments made to rectify situation. Do not use this company, they are cowboys. The floor is lifting up and broken, and the trim isn't fixed to the wall properly. This was the Dudley branch."
"Their website says 2-3 days delivery. Well I've been waiting over 3 weeks now and still have no idea when these are being delivered! Worst customer service I've ever experienced. Shame, because we used them before and the product was good. I definitely won't be using them again. I wish they spent longer replying to customers than they do deleting comments from their review pages on their website and their social media....."
"Now waiting 16 days for any sign of a delivery........"
"still waiting for a delivery date! they do not actually deliver floors when they say they will"
"Awful customer service online........ still waiting for delivery!"
"This is my first time I've ever had to do this, but the customer service for Floors 4 U is literally the worst I have ever experienced in my life and I do not know how they're still in business. We put an order online on 22nd March for almost £900. The website says "delivered within 2-3 days". It's now been 15 business days and I've still no idea when they'll be delivered. The website still says they're in stock, so that's either a non-truth or wishful thinking. We were due to have a new kitchen installed on 1st April and needed the flooring in place beforehand, so couldn't do that and still don't have any idea when they're being delivered. I have been promised numerous delivery days, rearranged work so I could be there (as it's kerbside delivery only and we're a second floor flat) and then rang on the day to find out what time they were being delivered, only to find out that weren't even coming that day. Such a waste of everybody's time.... Delays happen, and I would have been totally ok with that, if it wasn't for the continual broken promises and (what appear to be) made-up stories by the online staff Katie W. Who has promised to ring me back maybe 12 times, but I've only ever had one call from her, says stuff like (I didn't have you order number, I wrote your phone number down wrong, I don't have your number - they DEFINITELY have our number!). Then they tell me we don't qualify for a discount because the floors were already discounted, but don't have an answer when I say they're the same price as in the store and there's no discount online, and they're the same price as when I bought them before (for first half of our flat in Nov 2017 - if we hadn't already done half our flat, then I would have definitely asked to cancel the order). The one person (Katie) who deals with this, won't pass on the delivery company details contact to me, apparantly doesn't have any senior manager I can speak to and then still won't give me a delivery date.... I think you can see where the bottle-neck is!!! Such as shame because the shop staff are really helpful. I really didn't want to post this, I just want our product that we spent nearly £900 on, and to get our kitchen finished!!!! If this doesn't work then I am going to trading standards next because their website (& all other) promises are pure fiction! If anyone would like to discuss further (or to prove I'm a real person) then I'm happy to chat more on gimleyfries@hotmail.com."
"This is my first time I've ever had to do this, but the customer service for Floors 4 U online is literally the worst I have ever experienced in my life and I do not know how they're still in business. We put an order online on 22nd March for almost £900. The website says "delivered within 2-3 days". It's now been 15 business days and I've still no idea when they'll be delivered. The website still says they're in stock, so that's either a non-truth or wishful thinking. We were due to have a new kitchen installed on 1st April and needed the flooring in place beforehand, so couldn't do that and still don't have any idea when they're being delivered. I have been promised numerous delivery days, rearranged work so I could be there (as it's kerbside delivery only and we're a second floor flat) and then rang on the day to find out what time they were being delivered, only to find out that weren't even coming that day. Such a waste of everybody's time.... Delays happen, and I would have been totally ok with that, if it wasn't for the continual broken promises and (what appear to be) made-up stories by the online staff Katie W. Who has promised to ring me back maybe 12 times, but I've only ever had one call from her, says stuff like (I didn't have you order number, I wrote your phone number down wrong, I don't have your number - they DEFINITELY have our number!). Then they tell me we don't qualify for a discount because the floors were already discounted, but don't have an answer when I say they're the same price as in the store and there's no discount online, and they're the same price as when I bought them before (for first half of our flat in Nov 2017 - if we hadn't already done half our flat, then I would have definitely asked to cancel the order). The one person (Katie) who deals with this, won't pass on the delivery company details contact to me, apparantly doesn't have any senior manager I can speak to and then still won't give me a delivery date.... I think you can see where the bottle-neck is!!! Such as shame because the shop staff are really helpful. I really didn't want to post this, I just want our product that we spent nearly £900 on, and to get our kitchen finished!!!! If this doesn't work then I am going to trading standards next because their website (& all other) promises are pure fiction! If anyone would like to discuss further (or to prove I'm a real person) then I'm happy to chat more on gimleyfries@hotmail.com."
"Customer service absolutely rubbish. You carnt complain over phone only email that never gets a reply. DO NOT USE this company. No refund only credit note issued. Wish I’d read reviews before hand"
"Bought the flooring from floors 4 you Stockton and we were recommended a fitter called Chris who I was told was a great lad . They worked out a price on the size of the room without seeing it and we agreed.I had to get the flooring delivered a week before so it got used to the room temperature . We waited in all day for him to phone and say he couldn't make it that day and would drop the next day . The next day he sent someone else he paid to drop it off. He was then late when starting the job , did nothing but moan about taking the skirting boards off . He then said we needed to board the room which would be another £265 . We paid that and they got 3/4 of the way through and said they had to go to another job and couldn't come back till 3 days later at 3 o clock after many phone calls the lad helping Chris came at 4.45 and at 7.45 had to leave still the floor wasn't sorted . He said he would be back 9 the next day and surprise surprise no show . Rang me to say can they come about 12.30 as they needed to pick up some trim , I said no I wanted it sorting . The lad came about 10.30 and finished it off but there was loads of mess left out side and holes in the wall from the skirting boards. He said they were going to drop some Caulking off and could the painter I had finish it off . I left message asking when they could drop the Caulk off and they said couldn't find a match for it and could I go to B&Q or Screwfix . They were not interested in the job from the start and have left us to finish it off. The floor looks nice apart from the glue we had to scrub off . The customer service is horrendous and Floors 4 You I will tell everyone I know not to use you . You took a lot of money off us and some of the things you charged for were never used. I would be looking at recommending different people as if they are doing the floors on behalf of you they are not setting a good image."
"Although product I bought was delayed by a couple of days I was at least kept informed by the salesman in the Crosshands store. Has now been fitted but needed an extra pack but all good now ."
"never buy from here! I shopped at the Dudley branch and I’ve never been more appalled by a human being in my life! I ordered flooring two weeks ago they said I’d get a call when it was in which I never did, I then had to chase them for a week as I needed the flooring for my new house so it was safe for my kids to be in the house. By the following Saturday I went in to cancel my order as I’d had enough and miraculously they told me it was there funny that! I tried to get a refund they said they couldn’t do it without a manager and to again come back Wednesday, I did with a relative and again was told I couldn’t get a refund any other shop and I wouldn’t have had this problem. The staff behind the counter were outrageously rude to me asking for details and then proceeded to yell at me to get out of the shop because I wouldn’t leave till I had spoken to a senior member about his attitude and my refund. He was border line verbally aggressive towards myself and my relative I was apphauled I own my own design business and I will be making sure that myself, work colleagues and family never shop here again! Iam currently working with trading standards to get my money back."
Floors 4 You Ltd is rated 2.65 based on 60 reviews