Floors 4 You Ltd Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Floors 4 You Ltd

About Floors 4 You Ltd: Since Floors 4 You established in 2011 we are quickly becoming recognised as a household name.

Passionate about laminate flooring Floors 4 You had the vision to create a flooring company like no other flooring company before us. We put the joy back into buying your next Solid Wood, Engineered Wood, Laminate, Carpet or vinyl for your home.

Floors 4 You have flooring to suit every budget and offer the best prices available on all of our floor coverings! Leading with great customer service, experience and customer satisfaction, Floors 4 You believe in a family orientated environment, creating jobs for local people, increasing the UK’s economy and building on our specialist flooring expertise and knowledge each and every day.

Britain’s premiere multi-channel flooring specialists Floors 4 You are the UK’s No 1 family business that knows more about flooring & carpets than any other independent flooring company out there. With over 30 years’ experience, Floors 4 You have kept our customer service values at heart, and understand the care and detail needed to make every home a happy one. Stocking an incredibly broad range of products ranging from beautiful solid oak, luxury vinyl and luscious laminate there is something to make everyone’s house feel like home.

customerservices@floors4you.co.uk

100 Birmingham Road, Dudley

Tell us how Floors 4 You Ltd made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Waited in for them twice to measure up for a new kitchen floor. The first time they said they forgot, then they wanted to rearrange because it was raining??? The second time just didn't show up again. Am off to spend my money with someone else. Don't waste your time with these people."
"We placed an order for cricket club and they cheated by sending another product which was available £11 cheaper in other places. When asked for this they declined to compensate. Also, delayed the delivery due to which we ended paying our builder which also they said is your headache. Such an unprofessional bunch of team they are. TOTAL CHEATS"
"Avoid this company at all costs. Firstly, Floors 4 You don’t have a customer service number and only take responsibility for the sale of purchased goods i.e. don’t take any responsibility for product quality, delivery, fitting or after service. Four out of twelve packs of vinyl flooring were delivered damaged which took two weeks to be replaced. Floors 4 You continuously make promises that they do not keep and try to shift the blame onto customers wherever possible. It is also worth noting that Floors 4 You will not cancel any orders which have been made no matter what the circumstance."
"We ordered flooring for our lounge dining room, kitchen Hall stairs landing and downstairs toilet from the Cardiff store . The store had previously had good reviews and had a special offer on at time of purchase.We ordered this back in February 2018 following a horrendous boiler leak On December 20th 2018 last year.Due to various delays with de humidifiers and having to have new screed we have only just been able to arrange our floors to go down. Having lived with concrete and dust for past year ,I was finally looking forward to having flooring again. First of all the floors were supposed to be fitted on Thursday 13th December after several phone calls to the store to check stock and fitting date we were told that there was an issue with the fitter, and that they would be coming to us on Wednesday 19th December 2018, however on phoning store again to check time fitter was coming was told that there was now a problem with the fitter and that the original fitter had now left. The store was not very sympathetic and said there was nothing they could do this side of Christmas. I then tried to speak to Shaun, the regional manager who was very unsympathetic and very unhelpful, although the manager of the store was rather more sympathetic and said he would try and get a fitter for us before Christmas.Eventually they found fitters and arranged it for today 20th December 2018.On arrival the fitter measured up and informed us that we were 8 boxes short of the engineered wood that we needed for the dining room, on phoning the store to inform them of this, they replied that we never ordered or paid for the floor in dining room, which was not the case as we gave the measurements which were from Wimpey's house dimensions which we were given when we bought the property, therefore the measurements were accurate and correct and as far as we were aware the dining room floor had been included in the price we were given. We had phoned the store on several occasions and checked the dimensions and were assured that what we ordered covered the lounge dining room, kitchen downstairs loo, hall stairs and landing. On phoning the store we were informed that it had not been ordered with original order as it looks like whoever did the order ( someone called Max) had not included the dining room measurements in original order despite giving the correct dimensions and checking on numerous occasions. a We were informed that if we required the engineered wood for the dining room we would have to pay again and pay for another fitter, which I find is totally unacceptable as it is the stores fault that this happened and not ours.To make matters worse the fitter then informs us that there is not enough laminate to lay the downstairs loo floor as they were a box short, this apparently was due to the laminate we ordered not being stocked any more and new supplies had less laminate in them than previous supply.We spoke to Shaun Tiffany regional manager who again was not really helpful but agreed to provide a box free of charge but this would not be available until after Christmas. Shaun eventually agreed to pay half of the fitting and materials for the dining room which again can now not be done until after Christmas.We are also short of door T bars which again was underestimated by Max when we did the original order.As the fitters were leaving we were also informed that the doors to our lounge and dining room can not be put back as they need to be shaved since flooring has gone down, so now we are left with no doors to lounge and dining room (Dining room doors go through to lounge), no floor in dining room and downstairs loo, no floor in dining room, no T bars on several floors. The attitude of both the regional manager and the manager in store is horrific we paid a large amount of money to this store and now have to fork out even more to get the job finished.I have spent the whole day crying and it has ruined our Christmas as now we will have no floor in dining room when family come over.I feel very frustrated and let down by the store and think the attitude is appauling, it was the store's mistake not ours. I do not know if there is, an ombudsmen to look into this kind of thing, but sure as hell will be looking into it. Currently we have little choice but to pay the store the extra as no where else seems to stock the engineered wood we need and as dining room and lounge join by double doors we need it to match Avoid this shop at all costs.We will have to [pay for completion but will never ever use this store or company again. Christmas has been utterly and completely ruined."
"Awful customer service 2 cancelled deliveries no explanation and substitute underlay. The flooring itself is excellent just let down by poor delivery."
"Wouldn't even give 1 star. Asked if they could source a floor that I had previously bought from the same unit, although under a different company. They said they could and that I would get the floor in 10 days. It's now over a month later, still no floor (and only concrete floors in my house) no commitment on a date they can confirm & most of all, the store manager and area manager of the Newcastle store have to have the worst customer service skills I ever witnessed. Asked for one of the directors to call me, still no call. A total scam. Had my credit card company reverse the transaction. stay away and find a more reputable retailer."
"Customer service they have none been waiting for my flooring for four weeks even though was promised 7 to 10 days said was manufacturer out of stock just liars rang the manufacturer direct and they advised me they have other suppliers went to floors and doors and they have sorted my order straight away and is being delivered within 3 days floors for you stay well away"
"Bought goods from the Warrington store in May 2018. Oversold on a number of items that the fitter returned to the store for refund. Six months and lots of telephone calls/emails later still no refund. No telephone number for customer services and they do not reply to emails. Do not buy from these people."
"IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO QUERY OVER DELIVERY AND ALSO PROMPT ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO THAT QUERY - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"
"Love the flooring but very poor service. Took over 2 weeks to deliver one pack of laminate. Poor communication"
"I have had 4 boxes of flooring delivered and all are damaged and xant be used i have emailed and no response as of yet i need this sorted asap"
"Beautiful flooring, looks amazing, lots of positive feedback from visitors!"
"Number one a request for two extra packs of Antique white were requested to enhance a previous order and the wrong colour was (Arctic white) was placed on the order Number two the parcel force track get system informed me that the packs had not been available for dispatch Number three parcel force finally delivered the correct colour boards but BOTH packs were damaged! My contractors and decorators have all had to stop their work and go on to other jobs! My New furniture is scheduled to arrive on the 19th of this month!"
"Excellent amazing amazing AMAZING!!"
"Lee at the Kidderminster store was very helpful. Provided an excellent service, very knowledgeable about flooring. Will definitely use again and recommend."
"Found Mathew Thompson at Hull store very helpful."
"I am waiting for a call back from your customer service department to make a complaint....I have now been waiting almost 6 hours for a call back."
"Very quick service"
"I am absolutely over the moon with my new laminate foooring. Good price and friendly staff. Would definatley recommend and go back. Thank you"
"Ordered samples of laminate flooring, the process was made easy. Very pleased with the service."
Floors 4 You Ltd is rated 3.54 based on 37 reviews