Floors 4 You Ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Floors 4 You Ltd

About Floors 4 You Ltd: Since Floors 4 You established in 2011 we are quickly becoming recognised as a household name.

Passionate about laminate flooring Floors 4 You had the vision to create a flooring company like no other flooring company before us. We put the joy back into buying your next Solid Wood, Engineered Wood, Laminate, Carpet or vinyl for your home.

Floors 4 You have flooring to suit every budget and offer the best prices available on all of our floor coverings! Leading with great customer service, experience and customer satisfaction, Floors 4 You believe in a family orientated environment, creating jobs for local people, increasing the UK’s economy and building on our specialist flooring expertise and knowledge each and every day.

Britain’s premiere multi-channel flooring specialists Floors 4 You are the UK’s No 1 family business that knows more about flooring & carpets than any other independent flooring company out there. With over 30 years’ experience, Floors 4 You have kept our customer service values at heart, and understand the care and detail needed to make every home a happy one. Stocking an incredibly broad range of products ranging from beautiful solid oak, luxury vinyl and luscious laminate there is something to make everyone’s house feel like home.

customerservice@floors4you.co.uk

100 Birmingham Road, Dudley

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone

How would you rate Floors 4 You Ltd ?

"Found Mathew Thompson at Hull store very helpful."
"I am waiting for a call back from your customer service department to make a complaint....I have now been waiting almost 6 hours for a call back."
"Very quick service"
"I am absolutely over the moon with my new laminate foooring. Good price and friendly staff. Would definatley recommend and go back. Thank you"
"Ordered samples of laminate flooring, the process was made easy. Very pleased with the service."
"We have just had our wooden flooring fitted and couldn't be happier. The salesman in the Erdington showroom when we initially placed the order was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The 2 fitters arrived on time and were very good at their job, always available with our questions and very pleasant. Would have no doubts about recommending Floors 4 You to anyone."
"We would definitely go with floors 4 you again for our next flooring project. They have a lot of selections, reasonable prices, and easy to coordinate with."
"Our experience with Flooring Liquidators was an A+++++ from beginning to end. We have only glowing remarks for every step of this process and the staff and personnel along the way who helped us through."
"Fitting in lounge looks better in planks than samples received pleased with the items"
"nice quality - easy to install and nice finish. Really pleased!"
"nice quality - easy to install and nice finish. Really pleased!"
"Saw your video on facebook and ordered the light grey 6mm at a great discount online. pleased with my purchase"
"The flooring is gorgeous amazing quality and very durable ! Looks very luxe!"
"Very caring and understanding experience. Will recommended"
"Happy with my order from your website, my hallway and lounge look great"
"Talking to your online team made it very easy to order my new laminate floor! Very happy thanks"
"Great quality, the online manager was very helpful, thanks"
"Ordered flooring from the store was told it would be in store later that week ..... went to collect and I was told they had not processed the order. Accepted alternative flooring with amended receipt only to find other items which were discounted on purchase had been increased to companies regular price?? Queried this given no satisfactory explanation. Eventually I got the original order. I was short so ordered extra online on a Saturday to collect in store i called the store to confirm they had stock and was told that it would be processed on Monday so I called head office on Monday to confirm collection could be made that day and was told that it would be fine. Went to Erdington store for collection and was advised that the order had been cancelled!! Called head office to be told that the order was processed and could be collected. However although there was a lot of hassle and rearranging a fitter the flooring is very good and I am pleased with it."
"I bought laminate flooring for 3 rooms from the Hanley branch, sales staff telling me the quality was great. Within 2 months the flooring had marked in several places from furniture, which we had in previous homes with laminate flooring and never an issue. I reported the issue in March 2018 and after several telephone calls made and being brushed off and messed about eventually the floor fitter came to view the product and said it was accidental damage. This was a cover up for being sold poor quality laminate in which they no longer stock. Several staff members were lying, unprofessional saying they would get it sorted, they would call me back and they never did. A new area manager took over during which i reported the incident to trading standards, we spoke recently on Friday and he promised he would call me on the same day or Monday and nothing, i called Tuesday and i was told he would call me, nothing and again on Wednesday. I called on Thursday 6 days after the original call and eventually he called me and said there that can be done unless i pay for an independent inspector to view the laminate and write a report. Bearing in mind they are self-employed, expensive and none in the area. To sum my appauling experience up - this shop should be closed down, they deceive customers about the quality, they lie and are non-helpful when there is an issue. I reported the issue in March and only just has somebody come to inspect, i was told they would come on 29th June and they did not turn up only after i reported the shop to trading standards did the fitter turn up to inspect. My advice is don't waste your money in this place, awful quality and the worst customer service."
Floors 4 You Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 22 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!