Flooring Surgeons Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flooring Surgeons Reviews

About Flooring Surgeons:

From humble beginnings, Flooring Surgeons has been founded on a decade worth of hard work, consistency and drive. With over 10 years of extensive experience in the field, we are known as the ‘surgeons’ when it comes to Floors. We specialise in the highest quality of flooring and consistently aim to provide our customers with the best possible service, but also with the best possible price.

info@flooringsurgeons.co.uk

37 Windmill HillHalesowenBirminghamB63 2BZ

Tell us how Flooring Surgeons made you happy
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Mick
John was super understanding from the onset and knew exactly what to offer which was perfectly fit for purpose. Ace from start to finish - thank you
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Excellent service, I would highly recommend Flooring Surgeons. Harvey turned up spot on time to measure up & brought some samples with him so I could see the material options available to me. Very importantly he recommended the most suitable floor for my needs (hard wearing, scratch resistant, durable) rather than a more expensive product I thought I needed. He was very helpful & patient when choosing, then flexible when I wanted to change fitting dates. The fitters turned up on time, did an excellent job, very high quality finish on the installation. Overall really pleased, floor looks a lot more expensive than it was. Please see my (slightly poor!) photo - room still not finished but you can see how good the floor is.
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 28th November 2018
Fantastic customer service from the beginning to the end. Harvey is very knowledgeable about flooring and gave excellent advice. This is coming from a very fussy person.
Floor fitted by the store, lovely job done and the floor looks gorgeous! Engineered wood - Brushed oiled oak.
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 25th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 25th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 25th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 25th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 25th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 25th November 2018
I can highly recommend Flooring Surgeons.
I am very pleased how my flooring has turned out. Thank you to Harvey for helping us choose laminate and colour. He gave great advice. Thanks also to the fitter, Max. He arrived early and worked until 6:30 (without a break). He was very professional and gave attention to detail to some awkward areas such as my fireplace. We also didn’t require any door bars and wanted each room to flow into the other.
Many thanks.
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 24th November 2018
Absolute gents, great advice and a fantastic service. can't thank them enough! All the best! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The flooring surgeons is a very competent knowledgeable superbly priced company The consultant Harvey was there every step of the way from the initial contact by phone the home visit he bought samples and loads of valuable advise the fitters were very polite professional and helpful totally and absolutely thrilled with my beautiful new floor
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 16th November 2018
Very good
I was late for the consultation meeting but Harvey was quite accomodative. WRT the flooring itself - was advised to avoid certain expensive laminates because of the children... (He could have let me buy anyways).
The gentlemen who did the fitting were also professional and were off in three hours. I highly recommend them.
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 12th November 2018
Fantastic both service and product. I would highly recommend this company and product to any of my friends and family. It looks beautiful and I can’t wait to complete the rest of our home with the same product. Look forward to a revisit. Worth every penny.
Fantastic service from when the Customer Service agent came out to take measurements and advise on the best flooring to have, up to when the fitter did a fantastic job with the flooring. I am very impressed with the final result on having the kitchen and bathroom floors replaced. Will definitely be using Flooring Surgeons again. 10 out of 10 for customer satisfaction.
Flooring surgeons have just been and laid laminate flooring to the whole downstairs of my house .the men worked very hard checking their own work as they went along .very polite and taking time to do a very good job .very happy with everything and very reasonable price .will be recommending and calling again todo my bedroom flooring thankyou
Excellent friendly service and top notch quality flooring in one place, would highly recommend to anyone.
I've been looking alot for a nice floor with a good price until I came across flooring surgeons, the price is incompatible with other shops, nice materials, reliable price.
Service at store was excellent, not a pushy sales patter, just good advice. The fitters supplied via the store dud a wonderful job and were very curtious
We were very pleased with the exceptional service provided by Flooring Surgeons from start to finish. We were given helpful advice from Harvey on choosing the right product for our needs. All information was provided on the product itself , plus the cost was confirmed in an email so we knew exactly what we needed to pay. Harvey also arranged to have our flooring fitted by expert fitters. All in all we are delighted with our new luxury vinyl flooring plus our bedroom carpet. I would highly recommend using Flooring Surgeons for all your flooring needs. Thank you very much to Harvey and the fitters for providing a first class service.
Excellent service from start to finish
Excellent customer service and very competitive prices
Very happy with my new flooring, Customer service team were good and very help full, as they explained me the difference between different type of flooring and what is the best ones for my kitchen. Very happy. Thanks guys
Really good range of high quality flooring. Great service and flexibility on installation dates.
Excellent advice and service. Very good quality product and extremely professional, friendly fitters.
Flooring Surgeons is rated 4.99 based on 90 reviews