Flooring Megastore Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Flooring Megastore
07AM
7AM

About Flooring Megastore: Flooring Megastore based in County Durham run a modern online store offering a massive range of carpets, vinyls and laminates. <br /> We have a wide range of products from budget carpets through to very high quality flooring products. We are continually adding new ranges and lines based upon our customer needs. Our internal web team are continually developing the website and developing new sites (two more sites will be added shortly) in order to improve conversions and meet various segments.

sales@flooring-megastore.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Flooring Megastore made you happy

KRO
"uses dodgy courier, doesn't call back when they say they will"
Are you Flooring Megastore? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Flooring Megastore receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"""got a mail informing of delivery on Thursday 31st August 2017, nothing delivered. Call 3 times on Friday 1st September to be given B/S stories. Avoid this company"
"Web site let me order 1 meter of carper as that is all I need. I received email to say the minimum is 3 meters. I don't want 3 only 1 so didn't proceed. Flooring Megastore still took the money and sent a order conformation saying my order will arrive friday? I waited to see what happened on Friday but no carpet turns up. Ring to find out why they have taken money but they haven't for filled the order to be told we are up dating our systems.... sort your systems .. if I can't have 1 meter your systems shouldn't have let me order it in the first place!!"
"perches some felt back carpet from this store sent wrong backing refused delivery phoned them the MAN was rude telling me they only sold it in felt back not true made me out to be in the wrong given full refund to pay pal but I have to what days to get my money back NO APOAGEES JUST RUDE"
Flooring Megastore is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews