Flooring Megastore Reviews

3PM

sales@flooring-megastore.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Flooring Megastore ?

KRO
"uses dodgy courier, doesn't call back when they say they will"
"""got a mail informing of delivery on Thursday 31st August 2017, nothing delivered. Call 3 times on Friday 1st September to be given B/S stories. Avoid this company"
"Web site let me order 1 meter of carper as that is all I need. I received email to say the minimum is 3 meters. I don't want 3 only 1 so didn't proceed. Flooring Megastore still took the money and sent a order conformation saying my order will arrive friday? I waited to see what happened on Friday but no carpet turns up. Ring to find out why they have taken money but they haven't for filled the order to be told we are up dating our systems.... sort your systems .. if I can't have 1 meter your systems shouldn't have let me order it in the first place!!"
"perches some felt back carpet from this store sent wrong backing refused delivery phoned them the MAN was rude telling me they only sold it in felt back not true made me out to be in the wrong given full refund to pay pal but I have to what days to get my money back NO APOAGEES JUST RUDE"
Flooring Megastore is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews