Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Chloe
Vanessa
Christopher
Ali
Fran
Mayokun
Carly
Professional, efficient service connecting you to the best local florists in London. I really appreciate being able to support small businesses and floom makes it possible.
Super smooth transaction and delivery
Flowers lasted long and were rest pretty
Beautiful flowers!
The flowers were delivered on time. I never got to see them (so therefore I don't know whether they looked like in the photo), but the recipient loved them.
This was my first time placing an order for flower delivery “across the pond”. Beautiful arrangement was delivered quickly by a very pleasant young man. The recipient was overjoyed by the surprise. Would definitely use Floom again.
The range of arrangements to choose from was excellent. The chosen flowers were exactly as ordered, arrived on time, and lasted well (in spite of the delivery man leaving the box upside down!)
Exactly as pictured arrived on time with handwritten note. I would definitely use again
Beautiful flowers, great value
Great choice and great, speedy service
Reasonably priced and the recipient said it was absolutely beautiful!
It was perfect. She loved it.
Great purchase! My friends loved the flowers
Flowers were beautiful and even better than the pictures. They were delivered on time. I will definitely be using Floom again!!
The flowers arrived on time and looked beautiful. Floom is a fantastic platform and it's great that it supports local sellers.
Purchased as a gift from over seas. Easy transaction. Consumers said it was great. Thanks Floom.
I sent a bouquet of flowers from Floom, to my son who recently moved to a new house. The flowers were delivered on time and were absolutely beautiful. They lasted well over two weeks.
Thank you Floom for a reliable delivery service in time of Covid restrictions.
The bouquet I ordered looked beautiful and arrived in time (just 2 days after I placed my order, which was the fastest of all the local flower delivery companies I compared). Wouldn’t hesitate to use Floom again
Very pleased with the stress-free service and the recipient (my sister) was overjoyed with her Xmas Eve delivery. Thanks
Very easy to filter what’s available based on the shipping location. Very user-friendly website! I ordered from the states and it was so simple!
Floom is rated 4.62 based on 8,922 reviews