Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Stephanie
Sean
Grainne
Stan
Beautiful flowers, easy to navigate and fast delivery. What more could you ask for?
(Bimba) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Elli,
Thank you for your review. We're really glad to hear you love our flower delivery service! Team Floom
I love Floom! The bouquet selection is great and the delivery options always meet my needs. Customer service is also top notch. Definitely recommend!
My delivery was never received by the recipient and it’s been 4 days with no resolution. I am very dissatisfied
Hi Liz,
I can see we had to cancel your order the day before - I'm very sorry for the late notice here. We passed on a discount code for you to use to purchase a new bouquet that could be delivered on Sunday, do let us know if you had any issues with this and we'll be happy to help! Team Floom
Flowers looked exactly like the photo.
The flowers were good but no instruction for unitiated my mum how to take care of orchids. Plus it was not made evident from the start that there was an offer of free delivery for a first order and no offer to reimburse me for the sendtous offer for my delivery
The team really went out of their way to source a very last minute and specific order of flowers. Lovely people who take care of their customers! Thank you ❤
(Blooms By G) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Samantha, thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our service :)
Beautiful bouquet of flowers
Il migliore che potessi desiderare. Cercavo un fiorista che consegnasse anche durante i giorni di Pasqua. È stato tutto, perfetto!
Service was great, arrived looking great. Was less water in the roses than expected but overall very good.
Even though I had asked for the flowers to get delivered before 16.30h, they were delivered only at 6pm. Yes, within the paid for schedule, but an update that you may not be able to deliver at that time, would have been nice.
Great service, fast delivery next day even though it was the Easter Weekend.
On time and beautiful!
I was really impressed with this service. Really easy to order, I was delighted that I could get flowers delivered on the same day and they followed through on this. My friend said they were beautiful!
(F For Flower) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Ciara, thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed our service :)
Great service, competitive pricing, beautiful flowers.
Floom organised and delivered the bouquet of flowers I had ordered in such a timely manner! Even though I live in Australia, I was still informed via text during each step of the delivery, so I felt completely assured throughout the process.
The flowers were even better in real life than they were in the picture and my sister (the recipient) was so excited to receive them. Thank-you Floom!
Floom 5 star review on 6th April 2021
(Vedure Floral Design) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Stephanie, thank you for your review!
I found Floom easy with a variety of very good choices and as promised they delivered same day.. Even earlier than the time they had indicated, which was perfect! My Goddaughter was very surprised and happy, I live in Copenhagen and very pleased to be able to order online from across oceans! Can definitely recommend this and will surely use them again!
I was very impressed by the service and the quality of the flower bouquet.
(Orchidya) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent service- very fast, efficient and beautiful selection of flowers
(XOXO Florist) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Caitlin, thank you for your review!
The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, arrived on time and communication was excellent from the florist .. I would definitely use again
Friendly and helpful staff, delivered to an alternative address which was really nice.
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi TJ,
Thank you for your review. We're really glad our CS team was on hand to help you quickly! Team Floom
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,110 reviews