Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
The recipient said they were the most beautiful flowers she'd ever received in her lifetime.
(Hidden Door Floral Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Beautiful flowers, easy ordering and payment experience. Fast delivery. Just a day earlier than requested. But it gave her one more day to enjoy them. Great selection of vendors, too!
(The Mini Rose Co) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The arrangement was so unique that I copied the concept with my own flowers later.
(Urban Flowers Chicago) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Gorgeous bouquet of peonies delivered on a Sunday, no less, for a special birthday.
Recipient delighted. Incredibly easy ordering system (from the USA). I was very pleased with every detail.
(House Of Petula) - Posted 3 weeks ago
A beautiful bouquet..delivered with attention to both the blooms and packaging
(Verdure Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Flowers were beautiful and were delivered on time (a rare occurrence in London these days and I ordered from the US!) I would recommend Floom to any of my friends.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The website was easy to use and delivery was excellent. BUT! My niece had a baby boy. The flowers in the picture were white and perfect. The ones that arrived were mainly pink. Very embarrassing and disappointing
(Floetica) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Really convenient, especially during times like these where people are scared of visiting relatives. I'm not sure if this is for all orders, but a real person actually wrote my note, which makes the whole experience using Floom so much more personal.
(Bloomie Flower Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I have had great experiences with Floom. Even when the chocolates I had ordered did not arrive with the flowers, they were responsive, efficient and resolved the matter quickly. Thanks Floom!
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Floom was quick, accessible and easy to use. I bought a plant for my friend as she was feeling down and it really brightened her day! She loved the plant itself and it came in a beautiful little pot. Thank you, great deal and efficient and communicative service.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent customer service
(Marguerite Gardens) - Posted 3 weeks ago
If we could rate this company a 6, we would. We bought our friend a bouquet of flowers, then realised belatedly that we hadn't read the fine print that said they were dried, rather than fresh, flowers. In a panic we phoned up company the following morning. Pleasantly surprised by the personal customer service, as we thought it'd be impersonal national chain - the same woman phoned me back and had managed to not only change the item to fresh flowers, but have the florist custom make a bouquet that looked as similar to the dried bouquet as possible. Our friend absolutely loved it and also reported that our bouquet lasted the longest of all the ones she received. Would definitely use them again.
(Bimba) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I’ve ordered 2 bouquets from Floom now. The first one was beautiful and absolutely worth the $$, the second one did not match the picture provided by the florist and was a bit disappointing . Floom Itself is easy enough to use although on the second order, I didn’t get the delivery notification until hours after my friend received the flowers. I’ll probably try Floom one more time to see which is the more prevalent experience- as my first order was without a hitch and got the most beautiful order sent out day of. In my attached photo you can see the difference in what I ordered vs what was received. Still pretty- just not the same.
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Beautiful flowers delivered promptly, looked great!
(Larkspur & Lavender) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The bouquet was absolutely beautiful and delivered on time! Thank you!
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fabulous service! My recipient was speechless.
(Orchidya) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The service was fast, they added the personalised text and the plant was beautiful
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Livré en bon état et a l'heure prévu.
(Flower Station) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Lovely quality fruits and veg !
(Premier FSP) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My experience of Floom was great. The choice of flowers from the various independent florists was amazing. The flowers were delivered exactly when expected. My daughter was very impressed with how they were packed for delivery. She sent me a photo of the bouquet and it looked exactly the same as the picture on the floom site.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago