Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Joanna
Nick
Faye
Neil and Suzie
I did not get any order confirmation by email, but the support team responed quickly and could confirm that the order was confirmed by their florist. Still not convinced that the gift was delivered on time/at all as the florist was unable to provide evidence of delivery. The support team advised me to follow up with the receipient of the gift myself.
(Floetica) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Geir-Hugo, Thanks for getting in touch. According to our florist they had delivered this order on time by hand so evidence was not available. The florist's partner delivered your bouquet to the address receptionist who said they would pass it onto the recipient. The box has a sticker with the recipient's name on, and so we do believe this was delivered successfully. Apologies for any confusion caused relaying that. If there's any further issues do let us know and we would be delighted to help! Thanks again from all of us at Floom. -RW
Very happy with the service
I was so impressed with Floom. The process of ordering flowers was so easy and honestly fun. I loved the bouquet selections. It felt like a much more sophisticated version of other flower arrangement ordering sites I've used, while still being in the right price range I needed. :)
(Floral N5) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for your review Roxanne. I'm so glad we were able to exceed all your expectations throughout our service :) Thanks again from Lotie.
Efficient, good flowers, fast delivery, wide choice of flowers.
Great, easy to use service. Next day delivery and great looking flowers. Have used a few times and not been disappointed.
Very fast delivery, great customer service!
Easy to use and gorgeous flowers just like the photos! Highly recommend.
Was such an easy and reliable website. Loved that I could use and support a local florist too.
Ordered the flowers a few weeks ago and they’re still going strong!
I read some positive reviews of Floom in various online articles so decided to try them. The website was very easy to use and the order did not take long to complete. There was plenty of choice with regards to delivery dates. The flowers look amazing and have lasted 12 days so far. My only slight niggle is that they were delivered at 7.30 pm at night which is much later than I & the recipient were expecting ( delivery window was 9am-6pm).
Got my special message to my love in a timely manor! Loved it!
Quick service, delivered same day. A beautiful bouquet!
Flowers were delivered on time and looked beautiful
Same day delivery of a gorgeous blooming Christmas Cactus, awesome service!
Recipient delighted with flowers
Floom 5 star review on 12th January 2021
had quite a few problems with my orders and didn't receive good customer care
Hi Charlotte, thanks so much for your order, we truly appreciate the support. We're very sorry that our florist suffered from flooding problems as well as stock issues during the Covid restrictions on the border and market availability, so needed to cancel. We've done all we can to improve all inner processes since the Winter break to absorb these problems so we do hope you can return to us one day as we would love to provide you with the service we truly aim for. Please let us know if you would like to return and we would love to send you a coupon code to welcome you back. Thanks again from all of us at Floom -RW.
Lovely item delivered on time
The website is easy to navigate and has beautiful pictures and quality florists
Beautiful bouquet and great service
The flowers were truly beautiful they made my daughters day!
(Bloomsbury Flowers) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you recipient loved their beautiful flowers :) Lotie
Great experience and customer service promptly helped me change a wrong address! It’s great to be able to connect with and support local florists.
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 8,634 reviews