Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
"DANIELLE"
Susan
Floom 1 star review on 15th September 2020
"Alexandra"
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service and wonderful flowers and products. I live in the USA and always use Floom for my family in friends in the UK. You guys are amazing!!!
Amazing and beautiful flowers! Our friend was so happy!
Easy to use, florist was top notch. Made my mother in law to be very happy ❤️
Wonderful, easy service and gorgeous bouquet. My sister in law was seriously impressed with the flowers. I loved how simple it was to shop online from my bed in the US and get a stunning bouquet delivered in the UK! Will definitely use Floom from now on. THANK YOU!
Lovely flowers and gorgeous fruit and veg. So unique and appreciated, thank you
Very pretty flowers and timely delivery. Good expeirence :)
The Floom arrangement arrived as scheduled and was beautiful, just like the photos. I would highly recommend and use again.
It was a pleasure ordering flowers from Floom. They have a beautiful selection, and the ordering process was simple. They kept updating us through SMS to let us know when the flowers would be delivered, and when they actually were delivered. I loved that! The flowers were beautiful, just as pictured. I ordered for a friend who was celebrating a special weekend, and the flowers made it even more special for her.
I am very pleased.
I was so late in ordering flowers for my friend's 50th birthday (day of!), and you guys delivered within hours of placing the order and the quality far exceeded my hope. I feared a FTD looking bouquet, but it was so gorgeous (current and artistic).
I loved using Floom!
: ) amazing selection - got there so fast and efficient great job
Great service!
Beautiful bouquet delivered quickly!
best site to use no matter what city you are looking to send in!!
Such an amazing experience! Customer service was attentive and friendly. I was able to order the night before my set date to person and everything turned out amazing! will be using you all again for sure
The bouquet was exactly as advertised and my friend who received it said she had never seen such beautiful flowers. The delivery was on time and the service was impeccable.
Thank you! I will definitely use your service again!
More beautiful than a picture online, and a quick response to questions. I had ordered from out of country, and It was a very easy process. I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone who are looking to send an arrangement. I will definitely use Floom again. Thank you for the job well done!!!
Really enjoyed my Floom experience!
Beautiful and good timing, thank you
Floom 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Amazing bouquets, pretty arrangements that last for weeks, I live is USA and I use Floom for all my deliveries in the UK . Great service, even through COVID they have always delivered.
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 7,654 reviews