Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
I’ve had good experiences with Floom in the past but here the bouquet was very disappointing and not at all like what was advertised on the site...
Expecting to be delivered between 10am to 6pm. But flowers delivered around 10pm. She has work at 8pm. So she did not receive the flowers while at home.
Delivery was a day late, which is unacceptable on Valentines Day. Several other users have shared the same issue. The flowers looked nice, but there needs to be guarantees on when flowers can be expected to be delivered. Will not use this service again.
The delivery was ok but the bouquet was smaller than pictured which isn’t really ok considering the price
Flowers were nice but not super fresh. Also delivery person didn’t want to deliver it to my door, asked me to come down from my flat to pick it up and dropped it off 8pm on Valentine’s Day
I am in California and purchased a Valentines Hamper with multiple items for a friend in London. The chocolates were NOT in the hamper as purchased and advertised. No one notified me that there was not going to be an item in the package and I still paid full price. I found out by asking my friend how she liked the candy and she told me there was none, just candle, ballon, flowers, card. The card even mentioned chocolates.
Was shocked at how small the arrangement was for $175. Actual arrangement was not representative of the advertised photo.
Flowers were delivered on time but the bunch included multiple broken flowers. I contacted Floom who requested photos, but nothing further has been done.
Some of the flowers arrived dead.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Jack, We are truly sorry about your bad experience with us. Client satisfaction is our main priority. If you could email our support team by replying to your order confirmation, we would really appreciate it ! All the best Floom
Ordered with floom for valentines day, was promised it would be delivered on the day but never arrived. To their credit they did give me a full refund (hence 2 stars). I'd reconsider shopping with them if you need the item on a specific date.
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 3 months ago
I ordered a lily/eucalyptus bouquet for same-day delivery in NYC. The bouquet was delivered at 10:30PM to the wrong building. Luckily, the recipient was awake and able to go on a hunt for the bouquet. Floom did have a caveat that during peak holidays, flowers might be delivered outside of of the 10AM-6PM window. However 10:30PM is quite late, and if it was cold at all in the building entrance they likely would not have survived overnight. That’s in addition to them being delivered to the completely wrong building. Lastly, the lilies were all closed upon delivery. Of course this means that the bouquet will grow more beautiful over the course of the week, but it would have been nice to have even just one lily open for a little “wow” factor upon delivery. I am not sure that I would recommend Floom or order again. I did have a positive and helpful exchange with the customer service chat box prior to delivery, but things went downhill from there.
I ordered two bunches of flowers and 1 of them did not turn up. The flowers were for Valentines day and cost £65
Was originally told there was a delay on my flower order but that they would still be delivered the day after I wanted them. Then the next day nothing arrived and no word from customer services to tell me what’s going on. Eventually at 10pm I had to contact them & they said they could not deliver and would be refunding me. I understand things go wrong and orders cannot always be fulfilled, but the communication could have been better.
I ordered some flowers on the 8th of February, to be delivered the 14th. On the 11th I needed to change the text of my message and wrote back. The answer was that the text will be changed if possible, but with no guarantee. At the delivery date, I was only told that the flowers were delivered, but not with which message and if they were delivered in person or left in the safe place. Nor was I sent a photo of the bouquet.
I purchased the “Pink Sparkles” bouquet. The flowers are pretty, but for £50 plus £6 delivery the amount of flowers is frankly insulting! Also, the roses have already started to discolour and decay. I received a quick and polite response apologising for my dissatisfaction. It explained that the effected petals were guard petals which are apparently considered professionally acceptable. But it failed to address the main problem, which was the amount of flowers were simply not worth the amount paid. I gave two stars to reflect the level of customer service and the general state of the flowers. For value for money I would give just one star. But I have uploaded some pictures so people can makeup their own minds.
Flowers were old and dry.
Its Valentines Day, ordered flowers in the week and asked them to be delivered on Valentines Day, its now 2.00pm and they haven't arrived. Looks like they will turn into another bunch of Sorry Flowers! Update, it’s now 4.00pm, still no delivery and apparently they are coming from a local florist, should have used Interflora!
Hi Timothy, Sorry to hear you're upset with the delivery time of you order however we garauntee delivery between 10am - 6pm and this is clearly stated on your order confirmation and when placing the order. If you order doesn't get there at 6pm please do get in touch.
Unimpressed with the bouquet, much smaller than expected and definitely not worth the £55 I paid for it.
Paid £50 for a "Superior Avalanche of Flowers" but ended up with ~20 small roses. The colour of the flowers wasn't what was advertised and not presented anywhere near like the photograph. Really disappointing valentines gift. After ordering there was no other communication until the flowers arrived, would've hoped for further confirmation and some kind of message the day before so I knew they were definitely coming. Didn't feel in the loop. The delivery time was 10am - 6pm but they came around 8.30am.
This is the first poor review I’ve ever written any company ever. Once opened and placed in the vase the bouquet was, at best half decent. Some of the flowers were squashed and the leaves torn with holes in. The card that the message came on had clearly been cut with scissors out of something else and was all wonky and really amateur looking, like a child had made it and on the box itself they’d spelt my wife’s name wrong, again in handwriting that is genuinely worse than my 6 year old’s. I’m currently trying to contact Floom to complain and would never ever order from them again.
(Rooted & Co) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Craig, thanks for your review. I'm sorry you were left feeling disappointed. Our customer service team is always on hand to resolve any issues, so please get in contact with us via support@floom.com and we'd be happy to help :)
Floom is rated 4.57 based on 11,961 reviews