Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Floom 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Manpreet
Floom 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Karen
Easy, convenient and stunning flowers.
(NYC Floral Decorators) - Posted 5 days ago
Absolutely amazing! Looked beautiful and prompt last minute delivery !
(Stems Wilder) - Posted 6 days ago
Floom made it easy to send flowers to a UK friend from the comfort of my couch in the US. The bouquet was actually prettier than the florist photo!
(PM Flowers) - Posted 6 days ago
I ordered some roses for the 20th of May (520 Valentine’s Day). They came a little bit late but my girlfriend really liked them and they were much better quality than roses from AppleYardLondon.
(Crushed Pearl) - Posted 6 days ago
Same Day delivery didn't happen and I wasn't notified until the evening so I didn't get the opportunity to find another florist. Ended up missing the event the flowers were for. Very disappointed.
(Flower Station) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Carla Im so sorry your order was cancelled. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, this order had to be cancelled. Please accept our sincere apologies. I understand your full refund has been processed. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Flowers arrived as ordered and looked beautiful.
(Tony's Flower Corp) - Posted 6 days ago
I bought a bouquet for my husband while I was away travelling for work, just to say, I love you. I choose yellow Chrysanthemums, Floom called me straight away informing me that they didn’t have these in stock, but were happy to make up a special bouquet for him, it was absolutely gorgeous and appropriate for the recipient, it also arrived to our house within two hours of making the request! Out standing service! Beautiful blooms, I cannot recommend highly enough!
Floom 5 star review on 22nd May 2022 Floom 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
(Doolittles Of Covent Garden) - Posted 6 days ago
Although we were told the flowers look great, they were delivered a day early. The delivery date was selected very purposeful. The individual who delivered them was kind enough to text me as I requested. I let them know they were a day early. The individual apologized but said the didn't want them re-delivered on the correct date. In the end, we were lucky as the recipient was home to accept them. Dezign Flower Shop in Los Angeles was the local shop in this case.
The flowers the person received looked nothing like the ones in the photo
We are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
Flowers were absolutely beautiful, delivery service was great.
(Denise's Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for the beautiful flowers and basket!
(Katharina Stuart Floral Art And Design) - Posted 1 week ago
Flowers for my friend's birthday never arrived, and the customer service was terrible. Really disappointed by the whole experience.
Hi Alex, Thank you for your review. We are sorry your order did not reach your recipient on time. However, I have looked into this and can see your issue was raised with our customer service team and a full refund was submitted for your order. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
My delivery was 2 days late and the contents had smashed, leaving jam all over the other items.
Overall, very pleased with Floom! I ordered same-day delivery and the flowers came and were in great shape. They even followed the delivery instructions to a tee, which was great! The only negative was the flowers were delivered around 7pm, when the delivery window was supposed to be 10-6p, but that was only a slight inconvenience.
(Abigail's Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
First time I have used this company and service was excellent plus the flowers my friend received were, according to her, beautiful! So thank you and will use you again in future.
(Daily Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Beautiful bouquet arrived looking stunning
(PM Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service - although realised afterwards that would have been c£10 cheaper ordering directly with the florist
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for the service it was on time.
Floom 5 star review on 20th May 2022
(Flowers4all) - Posted 1 week ago
Very convenient service and reliable. Updates on bouquet status were helpful. Not great online usability and can’t filter by price
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Flowers didn’t turn up on day they promised
Hi Martin, We're sorry for any inconvenience caused here! I can see you're in contact with our Customer support team and this has since been resolved for you
Floom is rated 4.47 based on 17,031 reviews