Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Katherine
Chloe
Vanessa
Christopher
Ali
Fran
Mayokun
Quick service and delivered as promised!
Your flowers that were delivered to my friend are still going strong after all this time! The people who prepared and delivered the flowers took great care with them, my friend said. She plans to use your company for wreaths for her mom.
Floom was quick and easy to navigate with a beautiful orchid arriving on my friend's doorstep the same day. I will definitely use them again and recommend to friends.
Amazing service, ordered in UK on Christmas Eve and delivered in USA a few hours later! The recipient was delighted and said they smelt gorgeous, cheered up their Christmas after a very difficult year! :)
Awesome service. Beautiful flowers!
I ordered a bonsai tree to be delivered as a birthday gift. It was absolutely beautiful, the delivery was was right on time, and the person who received it was absolutely delighted, as was I.
The first delivery was mis-delivered to the wrong address, but when I contacted Floom they made sure that a beautiful fresh bouquet was delivered to the correct address the next day. I appreciate Floom's customer service and responsiveness.
Fantastic service in every way. Sent my mother flowers for Christmas as was unable to visit in person. Ordering was incredibly easy, loved that I got to pick a unique card as an add on. The delivery was on time, efficient, and safe. And the flowers themselves were absolutely lush. Beyond happy and plan to absolutely reuse Floom in the future.
This was my first time using Floom, and I was outside the country, so I took a risk

And I can gladly say it was a risk worth taking, when it was delivered, the recipient put a heartfelt message with the picture of the flowers, so I saw it on a instagram page, it was picture perfect. Thank you Floom, I will definitely order again :)
Floom 5 star review on 19th January 2021
It was so easy for me to choose a gift and schedule a delivery! The quality of product was very high. Will definitely recommend to friends and use again!
Flowers were never delivered. Signatures didn’t match, slow to respond.
Amazing quality, I have ordered multiple times from here and have never been disappointed
Beautiful flowers and delivered so quickly. Definitely recommend. x
They sent an entirely different bouquet than what was ordered.
Fantastic options, and a very happy recipient!
Amazing service! Very quick delivery (within 1 hour of purchase) and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful. 10/10 will be using Floom for all of my UK floral needs!
(PM Flowers) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for your review Carly! We're so pleased you enjoyed our service. We look forward to sending you more beautiful bouquets in the future :) Lotie
Excellent service
Great, prompt service. Very nice roses!
great experience
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for your review Cyril. We're pleased you enjoyed our flower delivery service :) Lotie
Ordered flowers to be delivered same day. I live in Portland, Oregon. A beautiful dried arrangement arrived on time to my daughter in London, England. Great service and very artistic. Thanks, Floom!!
Floom is rated 4.62 based on 8,934 reviews