Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Very elegant design, delivered within perfect time - would order again!
Flowers came exactly as expected. Very happy with my purchase!
Floom is an amazing aggregator of the best local florists (almost everywhere) and my go to for ordering flowers to send for both professional and personal reasons. Could not be easier and the flowers are always even better than pictured!
Excellent service. ordered on a Saturday, flowers were received the next day on Sunday! Brilliant...
The flowers didn’t correspond to the ones I ordered at all (important ones were missing and there were additional ones even in different colours). The card was much smaller than promised and only contained one sentence of what I wanted them to write (I was allowed to 160 characters) and the handwriting was awful.
The flowers were much admired, and though the recipient wasn't present at the time of delivery, a relative was able to pick them up for them. So the delivery worked perfectly too. Thank you!
Excellent quality of the service: great attitude to the customers, beautiful fresh flowers, nice arrangement, Would recommend everybody this company. Elena D.
Really disappointing. What I ordered was so different from what I got. Not using Floom again
A hiccup concerning delivery was resolved and my delivery charge refunded immediately as a result. My daughter was overwhelmed with the Quality of the flowers --the best she has ever received.
Easy to use and get great flowers delivered!
Great service! Only thing that I would recommend is for the ability to pay a premium for a more defined delivery time period. It came a bit later in the time window than I was hoping but everything turned out great!
Perfect bouquet for a great occasion! The flowers were exact to the photo, the delivery was timely and they've even handwritten the card with my message! Totally recommend!
Floom 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Flowers were beautiful & fresh. Very happy!
No problem with the speed of delivery and ease of ordering. However, I buy a lot of flowers , and whilst the quality of flowers were fine the bunch, at £45, was modest. I know this was described as a small bunch but even so....
Flowers arrived on time, in great condition, and the ordering process was super simple. Highly recommend!
The flowers were just perfect and totally represented those in the picture, a bigger bouquet than expected to very good value for money and came from the closest farmshop to my friend's house so hardly any petrol miles involved, I would definitely use this website again.
Bouquet exceeded expectations.
Beautiful flowers, speedy delivery, fair price. Thank you!
Very quick delivery - pleasant surprise, the gift was very loved! Cheers
I loved the flowers. Very good quality. 10/10 will buy again