Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
Fresh flowers from good quality.
(Floetica) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I was incredibly impressed with the quality of the flower selection and the speed of delivery! I placed in order in the afternoon and within a few hours it was delivered. I will definitely be shopping here again!
(Fern And Mist) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for shopping with Floom! We're so happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed :)

- Team Floom
Straightforward and simple service. A bit expensive but the bouquet my friend received was beautiful and made her day!
(Domonique Rose) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Sam,

- Team Floom
Beautiful flowers, exactly what I wanted....couldn't have asked for more.
(Isabloom) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Esther,

- Team Floom
I went on line cold turkey so to speak,looking for. florist in Kensington, London, where my granddaughter lives. I found Floom and chose, from their picture, a beautiful bouquet which arrived on her first wedding anniversary and was a total surprise. She was thrilled and sent me a picture which thrilled me. Kudos for doing such a lovely job in all ways. p.s. My laptop won't fill in all of your questions. rate you tops in everything
(PM Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Martha,

- Team Floom
Very easy to order from an excellent selection. Delivery was made on time and flowers were beautiful!
(SAHOLA Flower Fashion Boutique) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Amy,

- Team Floom
The online experience was positive however the I paid for a large/luxury version of a bouquet and the flowers that turned up not only looked completely different but was the same size as a standard bunch. This has put me off using this service again.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great service, speedy delivery, and beautiful unique flowers!
(Flowers Of The Valley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Julia,

- Team Floom
I loved my floom experience and shopping the different florists. I'm back for more!
(Jean Pascal) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Nikoo,

Absolutely Beautiful!!
(QG Floral) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Nicolette,

- Team Floom
Beautiful flowers delivered to my Aunty within 2 hours of ordering! Very happy customer :)
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Janine,

- Team Floom
Our experience with FLOOM was more than we could have ever hoped for! We were ordering flowers from the United States for our daughter’s birthday, who lives in Wiltshire, England, and wanted them to be of the highest quality. The selection was abundant, so choosing an arrangement was a happy task. Making a selection, ordering, making the payment was so simple and uncomplicated. The delivery was right on time, and our daughter was overjoyed with the beauty of her gift!
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Good service, lovely flowers and appreciated being notified when flowers were delivered.
(Minoux) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Ordered for same day delivery. Got a call at gone 4pm to say they cannot complete the job as the florist made a mistake in allowing same day. No alternative offered. Just a disappointed friend
(Flower Folk) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Really speedy which was great for a last minute gift.
(Edie Rose) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It was so easy to order and the flowers were perfect.
(Matriarch) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The great range of artisan florists available on floom, many with the option of same day delivery. The flowers I have ordered as gifts have arrived on time and just as described on the website. I would recommend this website as the go-to flower delivery website. Thank you to the floom team and the talented florists.
(Orchidya) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Lot of fun seasonal bouquets to choose from. Ordering process was simple and straightforward. Able to order with little lead time (next-day delivery options).
(Flowers Of The Valley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Floom was such a wonderful flower ordering experience. The bouquets are all exquisite & I placed an order for same day delivery. It arrived on time, quickly & efficiently. I will definitely shop here again and highly recommend to others who need to order flowers for any occasion!
(Orchid Republic) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Easy to order, arrived on time!
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 3 weeks ago