Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
"DANIELLE"
Susan
Floom 1 star review on 15th September 2020
"Alexandra"
More Photos & Videos
Ordered from New Zealand. Arrived on the day for a special birthday. Love how reliable and professional Floom is.
I loved my experience ordering my beautiful orchid plant from Floom in Woodland Hills, CA. Carmela was wonderful to work and Brenda also helped to ensure my delivery was handled with care. I would use this florist again for several reasons; including excellent follow-through, efficient service, and professional handling of their commitment to customer service.
Ordered in the morning before the daily delivery cut off on Flooms website. The SF flower boutique we utilized had delivered my wife's flowers at 4pm. Absolutely amazing work, the quality of the flowers and arrangement were on point. Looked better than the pictures online to be honest. Great work, great service, will definitely use again and recommend to my family and friends. Thank you very much!
Nice quality arrangement - flowers lasted a while
Love the ease of ordering on the website and the deliveries are always on time and in great condition!
I have bought a beautiful box of flowers for my fiancée birthday. It was so lovely that both her and her mom did not even want to throw it away after it has died. And few days after, my father in law bought from Floom another type of flowers For his wife since she liked them much.

We will purchase from Floom for every single opportunity from now on.

Could you please add some champagne such as Moët or veuve clicquot to your inventory.
The Roses & Lilies bouquet is incredible; the colours are stunning and even the ‘original’ (smaller option) was massive. Trust me - these are worth every penny!
Quick turnaround, awesome quality
The bouquet was GORGEOUS. My SO loved it! I am beyond impressed. Thank you!!!!!
Easy to order - good selection and the flowers were really beautiful!
Absolutely beautiful floral arrangement and fast delivery!
Nice variety, and good experience
I am not very computer savvy and had difficulty with the online ordering, however, I was able to ask the chat line for advice and they gave me clear instructions and help in a very positive way and my order was successful. Thank you for persevering with me Floom, much appreciated and my Aunt adored the flowers.
bouquet was well priced, unique and beautiful. blooms were fresh as well. will use again.
Very pleased with the service and update on tracking of the delivery so you new what stage your delivery was at.
Delivered as a gift and they loved it
Site was easy to navigate. Our coworker loved the flowers. Timely delivery as well.
Excellent customer service and wonderful flowers and products. I live in the USA and always use Floom for my family in friends in the UK. You guys are amazing!!!
Amazing and beautiful flowers! Our friend was so happy!
Easy to use, florist was top notch. Made my mother in law to be very happy ❤️
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 7,651 reviews