Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
I received a call directly from the florist to check it was OK to make an amendment to the pictured flowers. They arrived on time and looked like a lovely fresh bunch.
loved it so much
(Phillo) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Fred. Thanks for your review :) Team Floom
Posted 9 minutes ago
Prompt delivery, fantastic presentation! Will definitely shop here again!
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Tim, thanks for your review :) We look forward to helping you send flowers in the future. Team Floom
Posted 4 minutes ago
My first delivery of Floom flowers from my daughter for Mother's Day. Unbelieveable!! Beautiful spring flowers with hyacinths and perfumed narcissi, all inpurple and yellow. Not only were they beautiful but they lasted for WEEKS, have only just composted the last survivors (ranuncula?) after 3 weeks. Thanks a million, I will always use you in the future....pity I don't send many flowers! THANK YOU, Brigid in York
Hi there, thanks for your positive feedback! Team Floom
Posted 2 minutes ago
Super easy to order and great gift for my friend!
Flowers looked exactly like the ones in the photo online. Beautiful
Floom 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Stunning flowers made me and the recipient v happy! They looked great and arrived on time with next day delivery. Really pleased with the whole experience.
(Bedfordshire Botanics) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Mary-Eve, thank you for your review! We are glad that you were pleased with your experience :)
It was a very easy experience
No fuss and a great selection
(Saints Flowers) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Yisroel, thank you for your review!
I didn’t see the flowers, but the recipient said they were gorgeous! I ordered in the evening and delivery was made the next day! An amazing service. Thank you
(Blush Temple) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Emily, thank you for your review!
Everything turned out great. Awesome gift for a friend.

Thanks!
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Isaac, thank you for your review!
Flower bouquet paid £50 was of very poor quality. White roses were a mix of old (tired petals, already on their way out) and blooms. All roses were on one side, all the greens on the other. I could recognize the same style of the picture, but the quality of flowers and composition simply wasn’t there. M&S flowers for £10 were so much better.
Additionally on the day of the delivery I received a message that the florist had some internal issues and therefore wouldn’t be able to deliver. They did offer a refund but the point is, flowers are mostly ordered for special occasions and they let me know they couldn’t deliver on the same day. I would’ve appreciated them dealing with the problem differently (I.e find an alternative florist that could take the order instead). In the end I accepted a delivery for the following day and they refunded me the shipping costs.
Well, overall negative experience. Won’t be a returning customer.
(Milestone Floristry) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Alex, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us. Due to the delay of your order, we have processed you a refund of your delivery charge. However we will take your feedback on board regarding the alternative solution of finding a different florist that could have fulfilled your request on your selected delivery date.
I was so happy with the flowers that were sent, absolutely beautiful and excellent customer service. Highly recommend.
Floom 5 star review on 8th April 2021
(Floetica) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Ninon, thank you for your review!
Gloom have been excellent from an easy web site that is customer friendly to a speedy delivery and an awesome product. Can’t recommend highly enough
(Flores) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi James, thank you for your review, we hope that your recipient enjoys their flowers!
Great experience end to end (only a bit expensive)
(Garden Of Eden Flowers) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Dafna, thank you for your review and for your feedback! We will take this on board :)
The local florist texted me to check if a switch of flower was Ok and then texted again to say they had been delivered - great service!
(House Of Petula) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi David, thank you for your review, we hope that your recipient enjoyed their flowers!
Flowers arrived same day and in good time. Disappointed that the flowers weren’t as vibrant as the pictures and most of the flowers are yet to bloom. I expected a lot better for the price I paid. Esp being that it was for my mum’s 81st Birthday.
(Flower Station) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Rebecca, thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your order. We have reached out to you via email to see if there is anything we can do to rectify this for you. We hope to hear from you soon.
Lovely fresh flowers delivered perfectly on time, Galway around the world!
(Orchidya) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Terrie,
Thanks for your lovely feedback! We're so happy your flowers were fresh and delivered on time. Team Floom
The website itself runs very slowly and therefore that is frustrating. However, access to florist availability is very good and saves time (more if the website wasn't so slow :)) I spent quite a bit of money on flowers sent to a friend and I wish the delivery driver could have sent a photo of the delivered flowers (as Hermes does).
(Bursting Bud) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Deenah, thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and will definitely be passing this information to their respective teams to enhance our customer experience!
Delivered in time, beautifully packaged. Thaank you !
(Garden Of Eden Flowers) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Rei,
Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed our flower delivery service. Team Floom
Very fresh flowers thank you!
(Bimba) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Rita,
Thanks for your review! We look forward to helping you send flowers in the future. Team Floom
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,121 reviews