Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen - my friend (the recipient) was blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. Worth every penny! Thank you for being gorgeous, Floom.
(Ruffled Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Quick delivery, nice range of choice, loved it!
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great service with a wide selection. Flowers were exactly as the picture and described. Came on time and looking beautiful.
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Floom is a great and quick service, delivery was made on time.
I like the great selection available.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I love the option to send it the same day, I didn’t know you got that option. Really handy for a last minute idea. Also the quality of the flowers and the vase were amazing
(Garland Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Quick delivery, lovely flowers, would recommend.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
beautiful arrangement - thank you so much!
(All About Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Ordered potted cactus. The courier delivered them in a box and when opened the cactus and soil were scattered inside and came out of their pots. Had to replant them. It was a birthday present for my son.

Complained to Floom, but they didn't do much apart from sending me an apologetic email.
Amazing flowers
(Your Flower Story) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very happy with your service. The flowers were exactly as they looked in the picture and I love the idea of supporting local florists. I’ll be using Floom again.
(Garland Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The bouquet was just as advertised with the bonus that the roses were fragrant - much appreciated by the recipient in hospital. Delivered in good time.
(Garden Of Eden Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Really recommend these guys. The website was very easy to use, and the delivery for my friends birthday went seamlessly and was exactly as pictured! Thanks
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great easy service, flowers were fabulous and arrived on the day requested.
(Rose & Mary) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I can not recommend Floom enough! The bouquets were gorgeous and the process incredibly simple. Thank you, thank you!
(Orchid Republic) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Absolutely beautiful flowers, delivered on time. My sister was really happy with them and so was I!
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Requested to be delivered in the morning, but bouquet arrived in late evening instead.
(Bloomie Flower Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Edith,
As stated on our website, we cannot offer specific time slots, so all orders will arrive between 10am and 6pm. However, we do hope to be able to offer this in the future!
I do hope this helps.
Best,
Team Floom
I went for the more expensive flowers for my daughters birthday because I wanted Peonies, Eucalyptus and I Loved the gold on the vase. She received None of that!!! I sent you a picture and you refunded me twenty something dollars, ridiculous!!! I will never use or recommend your Company and I send hundreds of bouquets a year!
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It's a mixed bag with a lot of flower delivery services. Most of the time the bouquets look better online than they do in person. Not with our order. We got 12 stems of sunflowers and it cheered up my friend so much. The bouquet looked even better than what was pictured online. I was a little apprehensive about delivery, but that part also went smoothly!
(Sol Ambiance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I came across Floom as I was trying to find an interesting gift for a friend in New York, and needed to have it delivered urgently.
Not only was it super easy to browse and find exactly what I was looking for, but after I accidentally provided the wrong address in the order, I contacted Floom’s online support team, and they resolved the issue for me within minutes - and same-day delivery was still achieved. Will definitely be using again!
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Lovely choice of arrangements, easy to use website, flowers purchased as a gift & recipient delighted with them.
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 7,044 reviews