Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Floom 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Karen
Excellent super quick service
(F For Flower) - Posted 4 days ago
East to navigate website, lots of options, with prompt delivery and updates.
(Zita Elze) - Posted 4 days ago
Perfect service.
(Sanita's Flowers) - Posted 4 days ago
Excellent flowers, arrived on time in perfect condition. More beautiful than what you see in the pictures and have a stunning smell.
(Zita Elze) - Posted 4 days ago
It's not the first time I buy flowers from Floom and EVERY time the experience I had was AMAZING!
(Moss And Maple Flowers) - Posted 4 days ago
the order came a day early, luckily their roommate was home late that night to intercept them. also, the bouquet was a bit less abundant than the photos showed :(
(Beverly Hills Floral Design Center) - Posted 4 days ago
We are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
The flowers that were delivered are not at all a match with what I ordered.
(Finer Flora) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Stephanie I'm sorry that you have had a disappointing experience. I understand the flowers you ordered weren't what your recipient received. I'm keen to look into this matter for you. Please can you send images to: support@floom.com Once I receive your images, I will investigate this matter with the florist.
Really appreciate the nice selection, fair pricing, and speedy delivery to our English relative (we live in the States).
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 5 days ago
Everything was great! Flowers were lovely and delivery was smooth.
(Lamassu Floral) - Posted 5 days ago
Same day delivery overseas with a great selection to choose from and an easy to navigate website. Able to purchase quickly and easily.
(Everyday Creations) - Posted 5 days ago
I bought the flowers for my sister. As a thank you for everything she did for me and a congratulatory present for getting through her cancer treatment. She was thrilled to bite with the beautiful bouquet of flowers but was also quite shocked as lily jones were the florist that provided flowers got her wedding. They were delivered quite quickly and they are perfect. Thank you so much.
Floom 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
(Lily Jones And The Art Of Floristry) - Posted 5 days ago
I was frustrated because I've made clear instructions on how to deliver the flower to the recipient correctly, but the delivery failed to understand which resulted in not delivering the flower on the specific date I requested and charging me an extra 15~ dollars for redelivery fee. The recipient received the flower on the second day late, and the flower had been sitting in the store for a day. The delivery experience was frustrating and unprofessional, but the customer service was really good. Hence, the 2 star.
(Bel Air Flowers) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Jingkai, We're sorry to hear of the issues surrounding your delivery. I can see this has since been resolved for you and we're glad our customer support team was able to help as quickly as possible!
Flowers were delivered on time and in great condition.
(Rose & Mary) - Posted 5 days ago
Great service and beautiful flowers! The only thing was that an error message came up upon ordering however it all went through anyway. Just created some confusion.
(Lux B Flowers) - Posted 5 days ago
Didn’t receive my order at all
(Ode A La ROSE) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Zhehao, we're very sorry for this! We can see you're in contact with our customer support team who are currently resolving this for you.
Would be good if I could track the location of the delivered flowers on a map as they travel for same day delivery.
(Saint Flowers) - Posted 5 days ago
The order process was quick and easy and the flowers were delivered in time and as presented on the website. Would I like to be able to see on the website the difference between the different size available, but other than that very satisfied
(Flowers4all) - Posted 5 days ago
I ordered flowers on Tuesday evening, to be delivered on Wednesday. They weren't delivered until Friday 5pm, very disappointed with the service, and how I had to chase each day.
(Blooms By G) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Lea Im sorry that you've had a disappointing experience. I understand that your order was delayed by 2days. As a result, Im going to investigate this matter with the florist. I'll provide an update within 24 hours.
Flowers lasted 36 hours
(Blossom Flower Shop) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Michael Im sorry you have been disappointed with your flowers. I understand they didnt last for a long period of time. Im keen to look into this. If you can send images to support@floom.com - I'll look into this and investigate with the florist. I look forward to receiving your email.
The flowers were beautiful and arrived promptly, but one of the main flowers was completely broken upon opening it. The rest of the bouquet was mostly intact except for a few bits we pulled off. Other then the one exploded chrysanthemum and the little bits, the rest of the bouquet was beautiful and a lovely gift!
(Rachel Cho Floral Design) - Posted 5 days ago