Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom was an absolute life saver!The service was very quick and delivered the same day,which I was extremely pleased about and the person they delivered to,has complemented the service and said the lady was very nice and polite, so definitely service worth the money! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and just brightened up the recipients day. Would recommend to anyone!Great, five star service.
Though very expensive, I was very pleased to be able to book flowers for delivery on a Sunday. I was disappointed with the service though, because it says on the website that notification will be sent once the flowers have been delivered and I didn't receive an email until the following day. I have since heard that the person receiving the flowers was very pleased with them but I would have liked to have known on the day that they had been delivered.
Excellent service. Flowers delivered to the right address on time, and the recipient is very pleased!
Beautiful flowers
Great and quick service, the bouquet was very beautiful !
easy to choose a beautiful bouquet and order
It’s expensive but it’s worth it for the ones you love. It’ll most likely be the “most beautiful bouquet arrangement they’ve ever seen”...at least that’s what my gf said!
extremely pleased with floom for providing perfect floral present for my son and delivered on a public holiday, something few others were willing to do , thank you floom
I wanted to send a nice bouquet to someone in NYC who had just lost her husband. I live in Portland, OR so choosing a service was a guessing game. Well, I guessed right! The ordering interface was user-friendly and simple, the options very nice...in all price ranges, and my order was delivered without delay. Thank you Floom!
Very elegant design, delivered within perfect time - would order again!
Flowers came exactly as expected. Very happy with my purchase!
Floom is an amazing aggregator of the best local florists (almost everywhere) and my go to for ordering flowers to send for both professional and personal reasons. Could not be easier and the flowers are always even better than pictured!
Excellent service. ordered on a Saturday, flowers were received the next day on Sunday! Brilliant...
The flowers didn’t correspond to the ones I ordered at all (important ones were missing and there were additional ones even in different colours). The card was much smaller than promised and only contained one sentence of what I wanted them to write (I was allowed to 160 characters) and the handwriting was awful.
The flowers were much admired, and though the recipient wasn't present at the time of delivery, a relative was able to pick them up for them. So the delivery worked perfectly too. Thank you!
Excellent quality of the service: great attitude to the customers, beautiful fresh flowers, nice arrangement, Would recommend everybody this company. Elena D.
Really disappointing. What I ordered was so different from what I got. Not using Floom again
A hiccup concerning delivery was resolved and my delivery charge refunded immediately as a result. My daughter was overwhelmed with the Quality of the flowers --the best she has ever received.
Easy to use and get great flowers delivered!
Great service! Only thing that I would recommend is for the ability to pay a premium for a more defined delivery time period. It came a bit later in the time window than I was hoping but everything turned out great!
Floom is rated 4.59 based on 11,599 reviews