Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Katherine
Chloe
Vanessa
Christopher
Ali
Fran
Mayokun
Paid the premium price for a delivery before xmas.10 days later they got delivered. The day before received an email saying I'd get my money back. Nothing.Disappointing.
Floom delivered on the same day,a beautifully potted plant of 3 fabulous orchids - she loved it!
My local florist was closed the day I had planned to propose to my now fiance and I needed an arrangement that day. I was hesitant to use Floom, not knowing much about it. But that hesitation quickly changed to jubilation and awe. The arrangements looked as advertised and even more stunning than they did on the screen. The delivery was prompt, even coming earlier than scheduled. Amazing service, amazing arrangement. They knocked it out of the park.
A really easy way to send flowers to someone you love. It made different city lockdown anniversary flowers a breeze!
Flowers were beautiful and arrived on time.
I had a terrible experience. My niece had a baby and I ordered a bouquet sent to her in the hospital. It never arrived. The Floom rep merely said that their partner florist had not delivered it and I would get a refund - no sense of what it had meant to me not to get those flowers other hospital room.
The flower business is all about the moments in a person's life. These things matter deeply. When a florist makes a mistake like this - and has so little feeling about it - it doesn't just lose a customer. It loses her as an advertisement to her friends. I recommend the Zappo's model - they aren't selling shoes; they are selling customer experience.
Every bouquet, Christmas wreaths and Hampers have been splendid and exactly as shown on the website. I am impressed and will continue to order with confidence. Thank you Floom.
The flowers were a gift. I was really disappointed when I saw a photo of them. The flowers were all open & didn’t last very long. I expected better with the amount they cost.
Prompt feedback to my enquiries. Sesnational bouquet. Great customer service. Will return
The flowers were gorgeous and reached right on time!
I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mum's birthday, same day delivery. They didn't turn up despite Floom reassuring me during the day that they were on the way. When they arrived in the evening the next day, it was a vastly smaller and less impressive arrangement than advertised. They gave me a bit of a discount to make up for it, it should have been a full refund given the awful experience. I'll order direct from a florist next time.
Easy to deliver when purchased from the USA! Thank you for making it easy and timely.
Very easy process. Perfect for last minute ideas! The flowers were also beautiful
My order was never delivered and with the exchange rate I ended up getting less money when they refunded me.
The flowers were beautiful - my daughter was so happy!! They were just as they were pictured. That is so appreciated! Thank you.
I’ve used Floom twice in the past month. The first time for a happy occasion, to celebrate Christmas and the second, to honor a tragic situation, the loss of a loved one.
Both times, the flowers were exceptional, gorgeous and both well-received and comforting.
I would highly recommend Floom and will definitely use the service again.
Quick service and delivered as promised!
Your flowers that were delivered to my friend are still going strong after all this time! The people who prepared and delivered the flowers took great care with them, my friend said. She plans to use your company for wreaths for her mom.
Floom was quick and easy to navigate with a beautiful orchid arriving on my friend's doorstep the same day. I will definitely use them again and recommend to friends.
Amazing service, ordered in UK on Christmas Eve and delivered in USA a few hours later! The recipient was delighted and said they smelt gorgeous, cheered up their Christmas after a very difficult year! :)
Floom is rated 4.62 based on 8,930 reviews